Launch of New Uniform on 5/5?

AlleghenyVista

Advanced
Nov 30, 2006
I have heard from numerous people that the launch of the new uniform for flight attendants is set for May 5th? Can anyone confirm this?

Friend of mine got a text from someone in the union stating that same thing.....
GOOD!!! I'm not sure my tie and shirts can take much more. Besides, I'm tired of being asked if I'm the SkyCap!! Ready for a little color in my life. Sorry ladies I know you guys have some crappy choices and the dress isn't all that it's supposed to be (so I've heard), but it's nice as a guy to finally have some options besides "should I wear my old striped tie or the plain blue shiny thing"

I've worked LHR several times so far. All of the agents at LHR are wearing the new uniform and I must say I'm very impressed. It looks really nice. So far I've only seen the females, though. The blue dress with a scarf looks very sharp. I've also seen two agents wearing either a skirt or slacks with the zip up vest and the blouse with the half length sleeve....the one that is longer than short sleeve but shorter than a true long sleeve. It's a very nice look. Most are wearing scarves but not all. Either way, it looks very nice. They all seem to be wearing either the solid blue blouse or the striped blouse. I haven't seen any white blouses. It's going to be a nice look. :up:

:blink: I know why some people havent received their uniforms yet..... we have one agent that has received 3 orders already. She had sent 1 back, kept one and she said tonight she got another FedEx delivery this week with yet ANOTHER full set of uniforms.
I wish they would make a decision soon. I have stapled my pockets together once in my old pair of pants and they already have another hole in them. I will set off the metal detector on my way to work if this keeps up. :rolleyes:

may 5th guys. get those uniforms pressed and ready. from what i was told it was a partial rollout. if you have it wear it .

may 5th guys. get those uniforms pressed and ready. from what i was told it was a partial rollout. if you have it wear it .

Thanks etops1! It's about time and I am looking forward to all of us stepping out in our new threads!

Great having dinner with you while you were in PHX this evening! :up:

From what the West Uniform members are telling us, there is NO exact announcement made, or date. Rumors again from my sisters husbands, aunt who is a fa at Us Airways!?? :rolleyes:
DO NOT believe anything until there is an official announcement. For all we know, Aug 1st could be the new date. Can't wait to wear the new uniform in 100 degree weather, yipee!!! <_< :lol:

It's true. I spoke to a friend of minein Phoenix this morning who is on the uniform team :up: and was wear testing, he said the launch is May 5, if you have it you can wear it, but you can't combine the old and new together. He also said that in June everyone will have to be new pieces.

I'm so excited!! I get to wear that new dress that I love, but everyone else hates!!! :up:

Why isn't there a CBS message in catcrew or anything on the HUB. It should be put out right away. Partial roll out of the uniform? So some WILL and some WON'T have it on the 5th? If it's really the date. This place is so Hokie Pokie. Get EVERYONE their F'n uniform and set a date. My God. Is THIS the big announcement? JACKASSES. :rolleyes:

I am sure you will be seeing some written communication coming out from the company very shortly to advise of the official date and the procedures involved for the upcoming roll out date. I suggest to be patient just a bit and suggest to get those uniforms ready.

Back