Launch of New Uniform on 5/5?

Let's see - new uniform roll out on June 1 - about the same day that the announcement will be made that US is being sold to United or Continental or American. Seems the whole new uniform thing was a big old waste of time and money! Oh well - typical for the Sand Castle crew.

Oh holy crap, because if you weren't flying that day I don't know HOW anyone would figure out what the truth was. :shock: THANK GOD FOR YOU!!

I was walking through the D concourse the other week and it looked like the International Gate Agents already launched their new uniform. I hope none of them got reprimanded for it. :lol:

May 5th (or better known as el cinco de mayo) is perfect the perfect day to launch our new uniform! Margaritas and Coronas anyone?

I was walking through the D concourse the other week and it looked like the International Gate Agents already launched their new uniform. I hope none of them got reprimanded for it. :lol:

May 5th (or better known as el cinco de mayo) is perfect the perfect day to launch our new uniform! Margaritas and Coronas anyone?

You read my mind FlightChic how about an one day trip to SJO? We could get all the Imperials we wanted and the Margaritas downtown.

Oh holy crap, because if you weren't flying that day I don't know HOW anyone would figure out what the truth was. :shock: THANK GOD FOR YOU!!

I aim to please Shannon! Although I will be busy playing Hide N' Seek with certain folks in Corporate from PHX.

You know what if you saw me you should have said hi. You know what? I didn't even get sent home for that. I had stuff to do that morning too, they PROMISED wearing the new uniform would get you sent home. HMMPPFFF.....promises, promises.

Back