UNIFORMS HAVE BEEN DELAYED AGAIN!

Have you ever really looked at what some of your crew members wear on an overnight? I have had some meet up in the lobby and I just wanted to turn the other way. The uniform favorites (skorts, mock turtlenecks) are HUGE hits with many. :lol: In fact I was just in Lord and Taylor and Macy's and those items for adults are just FALLING off the racks. I can't wait to wear my mock turtleneck. Maybe I'll wear my serving smock (vest) over it with my floods they sent. :lol:

Ain't That The Truth!! :huh:

OMG!!! You scared the living crap out of me, I almost had a panic attack...lol. I did a really stupid thing (since I'm off til next week) and got rid of everything except a pair of pants, 2 shirts, and a tie. I had to make room in the closet for the new uniform (so many pieces) and got a little too excited and trashed the old one. THANK GOD FOR SOME COLOR!!!

Just an FYI in case there's yet another delay---The Salvation Army Store in Aliquippa has enough US uniform pieces---flag buttons still on (ooops) and some with the tags still attached---to crew a whole A-330. There were probably about 50 of the white aviator blouses, jackets, pants, skirts, ties, belts.

That's what will be next....Beaver County bumms trying to get through security wearing our old uniforms !!!!!

:blink: :unsure: <_< :rolleyes: :shock: :eek: :huh: :blink:

Back