Meal Service or lack of on new PHL-LHR service

For ALL You Negative Naysayers Out There! I Had The Head Of Our International Catering On My Flight Yesterday And I Asked Him The Question About Food Being Served On The LHR Flight and He Told Me Flat Out...It WILL Be The Same Service As is On Other T/A Flights! SO Quit Complaining Already!! <_<

How about Tempe load it right in the schedule in the first place, then there wouldnt be a chance for the "Negative Naysayers" to come out? Would that be so hard for them to do? It points to lack of competence that something so easy as adding a D/D or B/B instead of -/F in the computer schedule. If they didnt know what they were serving, then they should have asked the guy you spoke to before they loaded it in the system. Goes back to the old appearance of no one actually knowing what is going on in the company and everything will work out in the end, dont worry. Meanwhile, your customers do worry about "the little things" and we could have potentially lost business already over this "little oversight". :down: Thats what YOU should be worried about.

For ALL You Negative Naysayers Out There! I Had The Head Of Our International Catering On My Flight Yesterday And I Asked Him The Question About Food Being Served On The LHR Flight and He Told Me Flat Out...It WILL Be The Same Service As is On Other T/A Flights! SO Quit Complaining Already!! <_<
Oh really? Well thats ASTOUNDING news! ! ! Well at least we know that all those FF's can book that PHL-LHR flight with confidence in that they'll receive top notch service on par with British Airways. This will be doomed for failure as we are dealing with a VERY business oriented group of passengers. This is NOT going to be the same crowd we carry to LGW or MAN. Oh well Tempe knows best. Enjoy your pizza in a box to LHR possibly "THE" biggest business destination in Europe. Morons....pure morons. :rolleyes:

Has to be a mistake... they may be the most profoundly stupid, ignorant, inexperienced, out-of-their league, classless, clueless, cheap, white trash, moronic management in the entire industry, but I can't imagine they think not serving a meal or selling meals on what will pretty much be their highest profile international route is acceptable.
you seem to attack white management as white trash. why do you not include comments for the minority management team members? I know their are blacks, hispanics and middle eastern upper mgmnt employees, please include them in your diatribe as well.

you seem to attack white management as white trash. why do you not include comments for the minority management team members? I know their are blacks, hispanics and middle eastern upper mgmnt employees, please include them in your diatribe as well.

Crap, I left my race card at home does anyone have one I can borrow?

Oh, by the way, if they don't feed the pax then the pax don't ..how you say....tinkle and #2 as much....so they dont have to clean lavs as much and voila, a new way to cut costs.

that is all!

You're right. I apologize. They are diverse, multiculural trash.

if it will be fixed we will know tomorrow.

OAG SSIM's only get updated once a week. (Ma & Pa Kettle terms: any fixes to the schedule will be reflected tomorrow night or sunday at the latest.. meal service included).

And it gets published tomorrow....

Unless they change it to "Buy On Board" for Envoy and "Beverages only" in Coach! :)

1045pm is kind of late for a full dinner service, but there should be a nice snack service of some kind. Even though its that late, you need to offer something more than a bigger seat for the money they are asking (and not the snack basket either). And BOB in coach is just pathetic on that flight.
If they're going to keep cutting the service, just do it, go Ryanair or Easyjet, quit pretending and move on. Its really embarrassing (for you Tempe). The rest of us are embarrassed, but at least when people comment to us about it, we can say, sorry we didnt design the service levels, that comes direct from Tempe. :down:

Amen!

A few years back we had 2 LGW flights. One departed at 530pm and the other at 1035pm. The "late London" trip was always catered just like all other transatlantic flights. This will be as well.

I remember thinking...."oh these passengers wont want to eat!" Trust me they ate every crumb on their tray.

BTW....has anyone tried that new cranberry nut bread we are serving in Envoy? YUMMY! :up:

BTW....has anyone tried that new cranberry nut bread we are serving in Envoy? YUMMY! :up:
[/quote]

Ya better not be eatin too much of that there nutty cranberry bread. A BA f/a got fired for
eating a bagel, BA claimed it was "stealing".

actually here's our new "All American Experience" for Coach class...

Ma and Pa Kettle will be pleased

tvdinner.jpg

After Tempe spent $950,000 surveying the residents of Apache Junction and Payson, our core audience, they have discovered most people love to eat while watching tv. And since our A330's have seat back IFE, or "TV", we are now serving them none other than the classic American TV dinner!!!

And we got them for $0.65 each !!!!

And we got them for $0.65 each !!!!
the wall street journal is reporting $0.41 each...
DoUgIe was out bragging to the media again :blink:

these are the ones he got for 65 cents each, and will be the new Envoy Meal service

hmrotisseriechicken.jpg

1 pound of food per person!