Mec Meeting To Recall Teddy

I promise you CCY has additional concessions, that are shaky contractual grounds, in mind.

Teddy is the only thing in the way.

Wonder how much assistance the Palace is giving the LEC Three to knife Teddy?

Question. On what grounds is the recall based?

It is my experience there needs to be something egregious, or the officer fulfulls her term of office.

I can't imagine there being ANY grounds to recall Teddy.

If the rank and file let the travesty go forward, they will deserve what is about to happen.

This points to a lesson I learned the hard way.

When you are a union officeholder, you need to watch your back in the union hall.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teddy,

You hang tough, girl. When it is all done and over with, you are the only one in the public eye who will exit U with a decent reputation intact.

Not the Palace. Not the IAM. Not ALPA. And not AFA, if they allow this to happen.

Funny how truth and honor works that way.

All my best,

Dio

I agree with desertgal, it is such bad timing, I read it off the thread she talked about, and like her I had to join in!! I don't have nearly the senority she does, but I love my job, just as much as the next person, and don't want to be :censored: !!
I'm surprised they want to do this now, what is is going to solve??

diogenes said:
Wonder how much assistance the Palace is giving the LEC Three to knife Teddy?

Another false statement without any proof.

We are watching the events from the sidelines very closely. Laura is doing well with her new position. She is a great leader.

I read the memo that Teddy wrote stating that the AFA needed "fresh people" for the merger. Teddy should resign if her colleagues have lost faith in her abilities to lead this group.

The Truth said:

We are watching the events from the sidelines very closely. Laura is doing well with her new position. She is a great leader.

I read the memo that Teddy wrote stating that the AFA needed "fresh people" for the merger. Teddy should resign if her colleagues have lost faith in her abilities to lead this group.
[post="285815"][/post]​

Gee, management praise for an LEC leader trying to overthrow the MEC President. Did you think everyone on here fell off a turnip truck? C'mon your motive is showing and we're watching "very closely".

The Truth said:

[post="285815"][/post]​
Thank you for substantiating everything I have written in regards to Laura’s “Closenessâ€￾ to management.

WOW, I could not have received a better endorsement confirming what I have written than to have it come directly out of CCY! Guess everyone now knows that I AM “telling it like it exactly like it is.â€￾

Again, thanks for confirmation, now try and do some work so that our airline doesn’t go into a complete nose-dive.

You folks in CCY are way over paid!

The Truth said:

[post="285815"][/post]​
Her colleagues have NOT lost faith, the problem is that a 'management shill' will over 2,000 roll call votes now sits on the MEC. Sure YOU guys think Laura is doing a great job...she is doing your work for YOU!

I say, Laura's been in office for less than two months and has managed to undermine anything good about AFA. She is killing off the FA group, I do NOT call that Leadership!!!

The Truth,

I certainly hope Laura is doing well. But a ringing endorsement of her from management is scary. Do you think she'll be a "team player" for CCY? What about Mike?

I don't believe labor/management relations have to be nasty, but let's remember who set the tone here, Mr. Glass and Dr. Bronner with the Chapter 7 gun pointed at every worker on the property.

Teddy continues to give her all and do her best for the people who elected her to office. She understands whose side she's on. I am starting to wonder if the rest of the LEC officers do.

Thanks for the heads up!

Dea

You would have to be a moron to support management’s hand picked union representatives.

By the amount of email I am getting it strongly suggest this poorly conceived attempted coup is being ill received by the membership and is going to blow up in the faces of the ones responsible for starting it. US Airways better watch out. Keep Pi$$ing Teddy off and she might just stay past December. Morons!

God bless Teddy Xidas! :wub:

Teddy...

Know that your work is appreciated.
Your talent valued.

That being said what they are trying to do is sooo very wrong.

They don't know what they are doing. They can't possibly have a clue. Of course they could be receiving some funds from "friends" and just how possible is that?
Why else would you want to cause such a riot as this at such a critical time? Tells me they aren't putting the needs of their membership first - that's for sure.
What a shame.

I'm sorry this is happening at this time and my thoughts and prayers are with you, Teddy.

Thank you for all you have done......

The Truth said:
[post="285815"][/post]​

It's a shame you guys would not give your stockholders the same luxury (forcing resignations after a no-confidence vote).

US might have been salvaged as a standalone entity if it happens.

I love how you guys only take the cheap shots. It is, really, a reflection on the poor management style that bankrupted the airline. Did I mention twice?

Teddy gets it, and is very good at what she does (the AFA has probably the best deal of all the unions on the property). In that sense, she's already one step ahead of everyone at CCY (in the "good at what they do" department).

But hey, keep up the cheap shots. Even your customers can lob them back in better fashion, and you guys never seem to crawl out from under the rock except when there is an easy "rimshot" style remark opprotunity available.

Ask Bruce how the nightlife is in Bombay for us, will ya?

The Truth said:

[post="285815"][/post]​

How would you get that? That was a memo to the MEC?

Someone in the MEC is a mole.

Pitbull,

You are too polite. Snake would be more fitting. Wish I could come up with a pithy Shakespearean quote but I'm too angry. Something about how sharp is the serpent's tooth....

I am particularly angry about such short notice for the meeting, and the location.

Might be in the best interests of any LEC president to step up and postpone, or better yet, just cancel this meeting before it all blows up in their face.

Dea :ph34r:

Amen to her recall.

Read the Constitution and Bylaws. . .any MEC Officer can be recalled at any time, with or without cause.

She is an embarrassment to every working flight attendant. Goodbye XXXXXX. Maybe now, she'll just take and earlier date on her departure under the VFLR.

Think about it. . .why would anyone want a person who has no vested interest in the future of this Company representing them? Buhbye

edited by admin. . .you and your conspiracy theories. . .where have they gotten you? Oh, out the door and sooner than you expected.

So sad. . .who will miss you? Certainly not the mole on the MEC.

There may be dancing in the streets. I heard someone asked you recently how soon you were leaving. Funny. . .and you thought you'd be here till December.

PITbull said:
How would you get that?  That was a memo to the MEC?

Someone in the MEC is a mole.
[post="285860"][/post]​

Back