More Club Closings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PineyBob said:
SWA is a fine well managed airline. I just don't like their product is all.
[post="259301"][/post]​
Funny statement coming from someone who doesn't actually have firsthand knowledge of their product...

PineyBob said:
No assigned seat UNACCEPTABLE PRODUCT PERIOD! Why is that so difficult to understand?

It's not difficult to understand. But the fact that you don't like their product doesn't make it appropriate for you to denigrate their passengers for not "know[ing] what a labyrinth is" when you don't know the difference between "to" and "too." It's amazing how you conveniently ignore that the 30+% of Southwest's passengers who pay for full-fare refundable tickets are generally not the Ma and Pa Kettles of this world.

As for me, I can't see what's more desirable about an assigned seat on a likely-to-be-delayed RJ operated by Mesa or an assigned seat on a likely-to-be-filthy mainline jet with dubious baggage service reliability. If you know how to play the game, it's easy to get a good seat on Southwest, even if you show up at the gate 20 minutes before departure.

PineyBob said:
No assigned seat UNACCEPTABLE PRODUCT PERIOD! Why is that so difficult to understand?
[post="259394"][/post]​

PineyBob, I like assigned seats as well. I'm very picky and I get annoyed when an agent or computer assigns me a seat when I can't do so on-line (e.g., when re-booking). They inevitably give me an aisle seat or a window seat at the front when I want a window seat in the back. However, I can promise you that if just give Southwest a try, the open seating really isn't that big of a deal.

Surely you must have one day and $100 available to fly Southwest from PHL to someplace (BUF or whatever) and back.

Just give them a try and then file a trip report right here in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts