"New" Improved Galley Packouts

Hey, I'm still trying to figure out why the company can't get glassware put on the east, yet has the East glassware on the West a/c. I guess for years we stored it in PHX. :lol:

Possibly all the East glassware is being removed by FAs? Figure they havnt had it, the passengers wont miss it...and then they can say they have these cool new glasses at home that they can sell on ebay??

Possibly all the East glassware is being removed by FAs? Figure they havnt had it, the passengers wont miss it...and then they can say they have these cool new glasses at home that they can sell on ebay??

On what information are you calling a couple thousand hard working flight attendants criminals?

Doesn't anything you say or do, when you have had too much to drink embarrass you?

See, you say things like this. Then, when we question whether this merger is really a good idea, we're called snobs, peacocks, a-holes, kool-aid drinkers, etc etc. Sorry, "where do we sign up?" Is that better?

sky high states: "FEAR" creates ANGER. You delta employees flooded this board with insults. Insulting the company and IT'S EMPLOYEES. Any surprise about the retorts?

only stating opinions.

I'm not sure about the East side....BUT in first class on the West side...on all a/c...we get milk AND creamers for first class....NOT powder....that's for coach....so the East side find out why you're not getting creamers and milk!!
People in the Northeast are VERY Picky when it comes to their coffee....Cream (they prefer liquid) or Milk, and they have every right to drink it THEIR Way. The old US tried this powdered nonsense in the past and the pax complained in droves. NE Shuttle flights always get multiple containers of milk in Coach and they are utilized. The issue of coffee and creamers may be silly and trivial to some pencil pushing Manager in Tempe but the Business & Political Center of the USA is predominantely located in that BOS-NY-DCA corridor and someone better WAKE UP!

This Tempe regieme better realize the East Coast pax base is a helluva lot different than the pastel wearing business casual crowd out in the desert. The Eastern business crowd still dresses up.......fine tailored clothing and outerwear is REQUIRED from late OCT-APR from the MidAtlantic States - North. Whoever is making such stupid decisions as cheap creamers, no closets and hangers needs to seriously LOOK at the Path to Failure they are ON!

All one needs to do is hang out at the Shuttle Gates in BOS/LGA/DCA.....the majority of this crowd are hard working business people that bring home BIG Money. As a crewmember this crowd IS NOT for everyone. I love the Shuttle operation.....it's a whole different animal, Runs like Clockwork, margin for error and lapses MINIMAL. Delta and US are very protective of this Shuttle......and they know what the True Value is.

These "people" that test it out before sending it on the line have no idea. Does anyone know who the EAST flight attendants are that are on this little committee? I would LOVE to know as would everyone else. If the person who is in charge of the decisions for inflight is reading this.....IT DOESN'T WORK! ! ! ! Stop trying to put a square peg in a round hole. Sweet jesus. It's like the mouse trying to find the cheese. What to do...what to do. Is THIS what they are paid to do? These kind of decisions.
Go to the DCA Crewroom.... you will find the "genious" who is so proud that it was his idea...!! LOL

its the biggest joke in our base.... this cart sucks....
and it's unfortunate that a DCA person came up w/ it...
and it wasn't me....

Why can't they put carts like the ones have on the boeings onto the airbus. Tried and true they are now the only carts that really work. It would simplify everything.

I've been working flights on the west and they have changed the creamers to real creams. I'm glad 'cause I don't like the powdered ones. The powdered ones are so bad for you and it has aluminum in it. I also agree with the east, don't lower the service! It's totally embarrassing! Management can do advertising on tray tables, etc. but stop lowering the service. I have non-revved on the east metal to europe and truly enjoyed the service. I hope they don't change it. If they do, we as flight attendants have a voice. Keep pressuring Maureen and whoever is in charge of catering not to lower the service!

Makes sense? West gets liquid creamers when East gets powdered? Hmmm, does anybody here talk to anybody here before implementing anything? Also, noticed the other day that try tables are advertising Splenda.....but we don't offer it onboard either. :rolleyes: LOL

Makes sense? West gets liquid creamers when East gets powdered? Hmmm, does anybody here talk to anybody here before implementing anything? Also, noticed the other day that try tables are advertising Splenda.....but we don't offer it onboard either. :rolleyes: LOL

Ok whomever stated that on the West we have real creamers is lying. If you had real creamers on the West, it was a mistake, because we only have the powdered on the West.

In regards to the Splenda Ad on the tray tables, that has been addressed and even have contacted our Marketing deprt to let them know that the salesperson who sold the ad space should have either realized that A) this will cause dissapointment to passengers requesting the new Splenda creamer, B) cause headaches to the inflight crew having to hear all day long that they would like the Splenda and have to explain for the 500th time that day that we do not have that Splenda, as it is a paid advertisement. C) Next time make a deal with the Splenda people to provide FREE product to hand out on the aircraft and make it a great marketing campaign.

It must have been the same Marketing person who was responsible for the Cold Stone Creamery snafu! You know the one where they made the Inflight crew pass out Free $1 gift cards for Cold stone that never were loaded so that when passengers went for their ice cream were told, " this has no value!"

Ok whomever stated that on the West we have real creamers is lying. If you had real creamers on the West, it was a mistake, because we only have the powdered on the West.

In regards to the Splenda Ad on the tray tables, that has been addressed and even have contacted our Marketing deprt to let them know that the salesperson who sold the ad space should have either realized that A) this will cause dissapointment to passengers requesting the new Splenda creamer, B) cause headaches to the inflight crew having to hear all day long that they would like the Splenda and have to explain for the 500th time that day that we do not have that Splenda, as it is a paid advertisement. C) Next time make a deal with the Splenda people to provide FREE product to hand out on the aircraft and make it a great marketing campaign.

It must have been the same Marketing person who was responsible for the Cold Stone Creamery snafu! You know the one where they made the Inflight crew pass out Free $1 gift cards for Cold stone that never were loaded so that when passengers went for their ice cream were told, " this has no value!"

You are probably correct, the real creamers may have been put on some flights accidentally, although the direction is to begin to add this sometime in the future. As far as the Cold Stone Creamery problem, this was a problem only in airport locations because they are franchised and run by HMS Host etc,...that has since been fixed, but it was a oversight in how airport locations are operated.

I don't think passengers are asking for Splenda like crazy when they see the advertising. These ads are paid for and there is no need to carry the products advertised.

You are probably correct, the real creamers may have been put on some flights accidentally, although the direction is to begin to add this sometime in the future. As far as the Cold Stone Creamery problem, this was a problem only in airport locations because they are franchised and run by HMS Host etc,...that has since been fixed, but it was a oversight in how airport locations are operated.

I don't think passengers are asking for Splenda like crazy when they see the advertising. These ads are paid for and there is no need to carry the products advertised.
Every flight I worked last week...4 day trip...on the 737 and airbus on the West side, had be catered in first class with creamers.....

Latest posts

Back