New Uniforms

I think the new uniform looks rather flattering. I saw two fas with the light blue sweater and navy blue skirt. At first I thought it was some kind of a UAL non-rev fa flying US...since ual is in another terminal. Then on the second fa I saw the US Airways id holder neck strap(or whatever ya call it)!

Suddenly I noticed counter reps in the blue color and it was like it works for most but not for some. Others still wear the old uniforms. I like the new lighter blue color!

I just received my uniform dress and falls below the knee.
I look like the matron of a penitentiary in it. Not the look I was quite hoping for!!! :lol:

It needs a belt or something to make it feminine.
Does anyone know what the proper length is suppose to be?
Is it to hit on the knee, or say an inch above the knee?
And for those who are wearing it-how do you keep static cling at bay?

The new uniforms are really sharp. I flew twice this week... I can't believe how many different pieces too! Everyone was dressed differently on every flight I was on. OOOH, the variety! I love the neckscarf with the colored planes on it. Very cute :) You guys look great!

Just pull a sleeve of Cokes.

When one explodes on the floor you’ll be static-free (but sticky).

733.jpg

Actually I heard about some Cokes exploding on the floor on the RON Aircraft(s) I guess Catering is getting careless these days and a friend in PHL Catering told me someone was fired for sneaking his family some meals when they were nonrevving to LGW...This is sad if true.

Actually I heard about some Cokes exploding on the floor on the RON Aircraft(s) I guess Catering is getting careless these days and a friend in PHL Catering told me someone was fired for sneaking his family some meals when they were nonrevving to LGW...This is sad if true.

Totally sweet run on sentence dude! props! :lol:

The white shirts and striped shirts don't breath well. Not enough cotton in blend.
Polo shirt design looks like bowling for dollars. Should have had opposing color piping on collar and sleeves. Polo shirts needs pockets for customer service. Material is just ok, but will it stand up
to multiple washes? Linings in mens slacks? What fer? Makes them hot to wear in warm climates. Deep pockets, is there a subtle meaning behind that?

Other than that, it was time for a change.

We are all still------------------>

I have to say I like most of them uniform pieces. I'm like a kid at Christmas. The red, white, and blue tie has surprised me and I love it with the light blue shirt. When it gets right down to it, every uniform piece depends on who wears it. A sloppy person will be s slob no matter WHAT they wear. I have gotten MANY compliments on the uniform both when a I was business AND when I was casual. But I also press my shirts with starch and hang my slacks so they aren't wrinkled.

Advice on the sweeters? Wash cold delicate and dry delicate, low heat. Mine turned out great! No fuzzballs here.

I like the thickness of the pants. Nobody needs to see a man's business. The old pants showed EVERYTHING!! The pockets are a hoot! No way you will get your wallet ripped off there.

I just received my uniform dress and falls below the knee.
I look like the matron of a penitentiary in it. Not the look I was quite hoping for!!! :lol:

It needs a belt or something to make it feminine.
Does anyone know what the proper length is suppose to be?
Is it to hit on the knee, or say an inch above the knee?

Get a smal bottle of scotch guard and spray yourself. I always keep a small one in my bag.

I LOVE the blue shirt with either the red/blue tie dubbed the (Republican Convention tie) or the solid blue tie. Couple it with the vest if you have that sucker fixed and BAM your lookin' good. Now for the life of me I can't figure out WHY they put lining from the knee up inside the mens pants. Ummmm we don't wear pantyhose. Well most of us don't. ;) Cut the lining out though if it bugs. I just don't like that sound it makes. :lol: Sorta sounds like "swoosh swoosh....swoosh swoosh".....hmmmmm scary.

Back