NMB Orders Fleet Service election -merged topics

Like I have told you time and time again, don't deal with the economic realities that have occured since 9/11, for you it is easier to blame the IAM for your lack of action and actually doing anything positive to make things better.

Bet you don't even vote for labor friendly candidates who will actually do something to protect labor instead of big business.

Everything you have done is for Tim, not the membership, your failed your coworkers and contributed to the bloodbath of 1992, and all you have done since is try to start two other unions and appointed yourself and Pruitt in charge.

It is all about you Tim and the power you crave, nothing else, and nothing more.

Wow, another stellar post AWA, amazing how you come up with these things.

Like I have told you time and time again, don't deal with the economic realities that have occured since 9/11, for you it is easier to blame the IAM for your lack of action and actually doing anything positive to make things better.

Bet you don't even vote for labor friendly candidates who will actually do something to protect labor instead of big business.

Everything you have done is for Tim, not the membership, your failed your coworkers and contributed to the bloodbath of 1992, and all you have done since is try to start two other unions and appointed yourself and Pruitt in charge.

It is all about you Tim and the power you crave, nothing else, and nothing more.

700, you know 'of me' but don't actually 'know me'. Yet you accuse me endlessly behind your mask. I take none of it personally however so no big deal.

Actually I'm trying to stop the IAM bloodbath of 2006 which makes '92 look like the Atlantis hotel on Paradise Island. In short, I am trying to make things better but that is only possible by removing the deadwood. Many workers support my standing behind my name and advocating a position against the IAM. But whatever, think what you wish but I'm not the enemey 700.

FWIW: 700, you still have not answered why you can't do likewise and put your legit name behind everything you post. You know, it would keep you more accountable and prevent intentional deceit. Take the mask off or stop attacking me personally when you yourself don't have the gonads to stand behind your very own name. And please don't go run off to the moderator and have this edited, it is a legit argument.

At any rate, your endless delusional thinkings surprises even me. I can see the image of the Wizard of Oz now,
"Pay no attention to the IAM or man behind the curtain, it is your fault because you didn't suck up any butt"

"Pay no attention to the IAM, it was and is and will always be Nelson's fault who put the screws to you because of his individual agenda"

"Pay no attention to the IAM, it is Bush's fault you have the best contract the company ever saw, he's the culprit"

"Pay no attention to the IAM, it was your destiny through the economic inevitabilities that have you worst of worst."

And of course, the ole scope trick you mentioned, "Pay no attention to the IAM, you lost 4,000 but we fought like hell to keep 40% of your jobs here."

Yes, even though the IAM is getting paid, the member owes them and should be kissing the IAM"s butt by getting them the broomstick of the wicked witch of the west.

So this Bud's for you IAM, Yes, the "Mr. I don't give a rip about our members Union".

I would really like to move on to a more intelligent conversation. kindly tell me or show me ONE thing in which the IAM has made a difference, JUST ONE is all I ask. And be ready to back it up and compare it to industry standards as opposed to pointing to me and saying I'm the big bad wolf.
Remember 700, ALL AIRLINES have been through 911 and the economic realities you mention and ALL AIRLINE WORKERS have been through these realities. Then exactly why is it that US AIRWAYS fleet IAM misrepresented workers should even consider voting for the IAM when they are the bottom and have the worst of the worst? Myself and others are waiting 700?

If the IAM is anything more than the political & financial institution it reduced itself down to then please share. Stop sending me credit cards in the mail, mortgage offers, get rich quick schemes, and other nuts stuff in my mail. Yes, Yes, Yes, and a thousand times yes, please send me something, anything, that shows me, tells me, exactly what it is that the IAM has done for me to make me a proud member. And I am not talking about those goofy, second rate, campaign materials that I keep getting in the mail that have the looks of second grade material.

regards,

Once again, try to delfect and dodge Tim, it is not about me it is about your misinformation and your motives.

I have all ready answered your questions time and time again, you choose to ignore the answers.

No legacy carrier has been throug bankruptcy twice since 9/11.

But hey once the vote happens and the fleet service workers become non-union, then you will see how good it was, but it wont affect you anyhow, will it?

It took FOUR votes on US to become unionized and two at HP and they barely got elected.

Once again, try to delfect and dodge Tim, it is not about me it is about your misinformation and your motives.

I have all ready answered your questions time and time again, you choose to ignore the answers.

No legacy carrier has been throug bankruptcy twice since 9/11.

But hey once the vote happens and the fleet service workers become non-union, then you will see how good it was, but it wont affect you anyhow, will it?

It took FOUR votes on US to become unionized and two at HP and they barely got elected.

I resign. Gotta go to the store. I give you points for your endless 24/7 passion to be on this board. Besides your last few circular babblings have exhausted this conversation.

regards,

700UW WHEN (or if?) YOU LOOSE YOUR UNION I HOPE YOU STAY STRONG AS A UNION BROTHER TO FIGHT FOR OUR UNION BROTHERS UNTILL That I will spank you when I can..............LOL BH...

But TIM does a good job for now...LOLOLOLOLOL :up:

Your thought process is warped, it is the opposite.

Tim has single handily done more damage to his former coworkers.

Are you forgetting the 1989 vote after the merger and the run-off election between the IAM and USWA?

Are you forgetting the 1989 vote after the merger and the run-off election between the IAM and USWA?

Yes, I did forget that one. I didn't concider it because it was a run off. I remember getting 3 ballots in the latest elections. No proof however.