Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
snapthis: I'm not getting over it until someone goes to a federal prison.

nycbusdriver, on 02 Jan 2014 - 11:40 AM, said: Go rob a bank.  Then, you can be that "someone" and finally get over it.
snapthis said:
Rob a bank? Isn't that breaking the law?

Please tell us "you'se" didn't actually miss nyc's point and humor there? No one's presumably THAT stupid.

As for: "Feeding off other people's is what most liberals like you do."...? Seriously? :) You're about as pathetic excuse for any semblance of a conservative that I've ever encountered, in that such people generally believe in actually EARNING their positions in life, while you clearly don't. That last's fully demonstrated by your eagerness to usurp at least an entire decade of others' work lives for your own purely selfish gain.

Perhaps you should just go spend some more time with your imaginary little friends, and continue to merely fantasize yourself to be what you're just-plain NOT, and never will be...Perhaps an "heroic spartan", or most recently, even a frontline soldier of Israel? ;)

snapthis said:
Rob a bank? Isn't that breaking the law?

Feeding off other people's is what most liberals like you do. Much like paying the highest dues in the country to a mob.

Yeah.  Of course robbing a bank is breaking the law.  But your the one that needs someone to go to federal prison, so then I am suggesting that you be the one to break the law.

No one over here has, yet, nor do we intend to.

Just trying to help you out here so you can get the closure you said you are seeking.

Question...Do some of these guys have a mental evaluation before they are allowed to fly hundreds of people a day? Some of the post these "Pilots" make are boarder line...whew whew whew...

nycbusdriver said:
Yeah.  Of course robbing a bank is breaking the law.  But your the one that needs someone to go to federal prison, so then I am suggesting that you be the one to break the law.

No one over here has, yet, nor do we intend to.

Just trying to help you out here so you can get the closure you said you are seeking.
Umm, whistlleblowing is not breaking the law.

I'll get closure.

usfliboi said:
Question...Do some of these guys have a mental evaluation before they are allowed to fly hundreds of people a day? Some of the post these "Pilots" make are boarder line...whew whew whew...
If you are that scared, maybe you need to find another line of work.

usfliboi said:

Actually, we get on every six months by medical doctors certified by the FAA.  

Despite your feeble attempt at needling us, none of us are "boarder line."  In fact, none of us likely even know what "boarder line" means.  Is English your first language?

snapthis said:
If you are that scared, maybe you need to find another line of work.

Yay!  We can agree on something!  

It's so disingenuous to target our pilots as "boarder line," then day-in and day-out, get inside an aluminum tube traveling at 80% of the speed of sound under the very control of those "boarder line" people one disparages.  

Who really needs the mental evaluation?

nycbusdriver said:
Yay!  We can agree on something!  

It's so disingenuous to target our pilots as "boarder line," then day-in and day-out, get inside an aluminum tube traveling at 80% of the speed of sound under the very control of those "boarder line" people one disparages.  

Who really needs the mental evaluation?
+1

We can debate on these forums and then go fly an airplane.

Not that difficult.

Res Judicata said:
Your fake scab union lied to EVERYONE about their intent after ratification. They were offered the opportunity to take the stand under oath and explain their actions...THEY REFUSED.

Is that legal?
Well I don't recall be lied to by anyone, I read the MOU and voted! I know , I know, this time of year brings back those suppressed memories of mom and dad telling you ST. NIC was real, well he got voted away just like the other one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back