Only If!

Hopeful

Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
Looking at the past year or so, it seems that ONLY IF the TWU put all their efforts into fighting AA and its "Shared Sacrifice" lie as they did fighting AMFA and those who support them, we would not be divided as we are now!

ONLY IF the TWU stood up to AA and the bankruptcy threat, we would not be divided as we are now!

ONLY IF the TWU did not ignore the line stations because of their pro AMFA position and that TULSA holds the power of the VOTE, we may not be divided as we are now!

ONLY IF the TWU, starting in 1983, did not rape the mechanics by giving away pushbacks and deicing which is outsourcing in itself, we may not be divided as we are now!

ONLY IF the TWU did not agree to the creation of the SRP, and subsequently the OSM, we may not be divided as we are now!

Only IF the TWU did not cave in to the 6 1/2% over 6 year contract WITHOUT THE THREAT OF BANKRUPTCY, we may not be divided as we are now!

ONLY IF the TWU did not suggest that the cost of living is not that different from the major line stations such as LAX, SFO, ORD and NYC compared to TUL, we may not be divided as we are now!

ONLY IF the TWU recognized that the line stations have different needs and requirements comapred the overhaul bases, we may not be divided as we are now!

ONLY IF the TWU and born again Little would admit that the line stations require reginal compensation to live comparably to the overhaul bases, we may not be divided as we are now!

ONLY IF the TWU PERSONALLY reached out to the pro AMFA supporters to understand for themselves the anger that brought about a desire for change instead of propaganda via the United States Post Office, may we not be divided as we are now!

ONLY IF!

Only if, A Short Story of fictional content....

Once upon a time there was a guy named Hopeful. He feverishly pursued the representation by AMFA at his employer. And one day his dream had come true.
So later that year as he shuffled off to work one day he was met by his Supervisor at the Time Clock. His Supervisor said he needed to meet with Hopeful, and it was of the greatest importance. So Hopeful went to see his Supervisor who told him that he was sorry but had to give him RIF paperwork, because AMFA had decided to let the company outsource his job...! The Supervisor asked for all of Hopefuls company property and sent him on his way. As Hopeful turned to look back he could see Security approching with his Tool box in tow and asked that he follow them out the door. And nearby there was some TWU supporters observing this event unfold and one said to the other as Hopeful exited off into the Sunset.............Poor Fool, "ONLY IF" he would have listened...!!!!!!!

"ONLY IF"

-------------------------------
AMFA: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:

Once upon a time there was a guy named Hopeful. He feverishly pursued the representation by AMFA at his employer. And one day his dream had come true.
So later that year as he shuffled off to work one day he was met by his Supervisor at the Time Clock. His Supervisor said he needed to meet with Hopeful, and it was of the greatest importance. So Hopeful went to see his Supervisor who told him that he was sorry but had to give him RIF paperwork, because AMFA had decided to let the company outsource his job...! The Supervisor asked for all of Hopefuls company property and sent him on his way. As Hopeful turned to look back he could see Security approching with his Tool box in tow and asked that he follow them out the door. And nearby there was some TWU supporters observing this event unfold and one said to the other as Hopeful exited off into the Sunset.............Poor Fool, "ONLY IF" he would have listened...!!!!!!!

"ONLY IF"

Then there was this twu dupe, a machinist called High Speel Steel, who has his brainwashed head stuck so far in the twu sand he couldn't get it out with a backhoe. He knows that no union wants any work outsourced, and he lies and says AMFA "has allowed" outsourcing, even though the truth is his industrial union counterparts started the trend years ago. His beloved twu "has allowed" some of the highest outsourcing in the industry, 41% according to the DOT, over $400 million worth per year. Although he has never seen an RO report because his cowardly twu leader little jimmy can't get one. So he just believes the twu lies he is told.

He fails to see that his twu representatives "have allowed" the layoff of thousands of his own co-workers. He still thinks his job has been protected because his twu union has sold-out to the worst concessionary contract in history, and gutted what little language there was in it. He is tired from working his second job to feed his family, and pay for his new bass boat he bought when he got a large short-lived raise won by an AMFA represented airline. Who BTW, bravely fought for their members all the way to a PEB against all odds. He knows the twu would never go that far. Still stuck in his twu fog, he never questions why his twu leaders continue to receive raises and make well over six figures, while his pay has been cut by $20,000 yearly . He never wonders why. He thinks of the shared sacrifices he's made, and wonders why the company management is laughing at his struggle while they stuff their pockets. "Its just not right", he says. Sadly, he knows that his union will never fight the company.

His twu leaders do confront management at a stock holders meeting though, with more twu slogan shirts. Mr. little brazenly threatens management to "show me the shared sacrifice", with a dead line. High Speeds depression grows because he knows that little's deadline will just be another day. While he was promised by his leader, little jimmy, that during the concession agreement that management would lead the way... first. "We will have a full revote!!!" is what little cried when cAArty got caught. Of course, that was just another lie too. "We will get 'em next time", only next time never comes.

'Ol High Speed continues to deny the fact that AMFA is growing fast, over eight airlines with more drives underway. He sees the most successful airline in history dump their industrial union albatross for AMFA, yet his simple mind cannot understand why. An AMFA carrier files three force majour cases against contract violations and illegal layoffs, and wins the jobs back of 150 AMFA members, with more to come. 'Ol High Speed dreds this, he knows the twu will not win any jobs back, because they have no force majour cases, not even one. If they did, most likely it would only be for the low paid mechanics, the OSM's. He wonders why there is not one card drive underway to replace AMFA, at any carrier, with any industrail union, especially the one he loves, the twu.

So 'ol High Speed, in his twu trance, will continue to remain a contempible moron and never understand any of the twenty years twu concessionary reality he has seen. He's in his own world over there in Green Country, and he'll never admit he has not a clue.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

I love these short stories there great lets have so more guys :D
some of you guys missed your calling you could have wrote short stories for a living and made a hell of alot more money than we are making at AA :D

Raptor said:
I love these short stories there great lets have so more guys :D
some of you guys missed your calling you could have wrote short stories for a living and made a hell of alot more money than we are making at AA :D
I could easily turn this short, sad twu story into a 20 year long concession story Raptor, but alas, I think I would break my keyboard from frustration before I finished.

I just can't believe some the statements these twu cultists make. They blame AMFA for farmouts and layoffs, when we all know (at least some of us do) that the farmouts were started by the iam and the ibt before AMFA ever came on the scene. I guess they exspect AMFA to stop them in a single contract.

No union can stop a rouge company from layoffs. The twu hasn't stopped AA. However, there is only one union that will try to, and that union is AMFA. It looks like they will get more than the 150 they initially got, hopefully.

AMFA fights, and the twu cowers.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

High Speed Steel said:

"ONLY IF"

High speed blue water.......your post is nothing but retarded!!!!!

If AA RIFed your uniformed self, would you blame it on the twu??

Your the kind of person we are trying to distance ourselves from!!

Keep the Faith.......AMFA NOW!!!!!!

Then there was this High Speed Steel guy. You might know him. He was the banjo playing inbred in the movie "Deliverance." You see, he played the banjo for the TWU because he had no mind of his own. He just played the banjo. He is typical of the TWU lovers.

Hackman said:
Then there was this twu dupe, a machinist called High Speel Steel, who has his brainwashed head stuck so far in the twu sand he couldn't get it out with a backhoe. He knows that no union wants any work outsourced, and he lies and says AMFA "has allowed" outsourcing, even though the truth is his industrial union counterparts started the trend years ago. His beloved twu "has allowed" some of the highest outsourcing in the industry, 41% according to the DOT, over $400 million worth per year. Although he has never seen an RO report because his cowardly twu leader little jimmy can't get one. So he just believes the twu lies he is told.

He fails to see that his twu representatives "have allowed" the layoff of thousands of his own co-workers. He still thinks his job has been protected because his twu union has sold-out to the worst concessionary contract in history, and gutted what little language there was in it. He is tired from working his second job to feed his family, and pay for his new bass boat he bought when he got a large short-lived raise won by an AMFA represented airline. Who BTW, bravely fought for their members all the way to a PEB against all odds. He knows the twu would never go that far. Still stuck in his twu fog, he never questions why his twu leaders continue to receive raises and make well over six figures, while his pay has been cut by $20,000 yearly . He never wonders why. He thinks of the shared sacrifices he's made, and wonders why the company management is laughing at his struggle while they stuff their pockets. "Its just not right", he says. Sadly, he knows that his union will never fight the company.

His twu leaders do confront management at a stock holders meeting though, with more twu slogan shirts. Mr. little brazenly threatens management to "show me the shared sacrifice", with a dead line. High Speeds depression grows because he knows that little's deadline will just be another day. While he was promised by his leader, little jimmy, that during the concession agreement that management would lead the way... first. "We will have a full revote!!!" is what little cried when cAArty got caught. Of course, that was just another lie too. "We will get 'em next time", only next time never comes.

'Ol High Speed continues to deny the fact that AMFA is growing fast, over eight airlines with more drives underway. He sees the most successful airline in history dump their industrial union albatross for AMFA, yet his simple mind cannot understand why. An AMFA carrier files three force majour cases against contract violations and illegal layoffs, and wins the jobs back of 150 AMFA members, with more to come. 'Ol High Speed dreds this, he knows the twu will not win any jobs back, because they have no force majour cases, not even one. If they did, most likely it would only be for the low paid mechanics, the OSM's. He wonders why there is not one card drive underway to replace AMFA, at any carrier, with any industrail union, especially the one he loves, the twu.

So 'ol High Speed, in his twu trance, will continue to remain a contempible moron and never understand any of the twenty years twu concessionary reality he has seen. He's in his own world over there in Green Country, and he'll never admit he has not a clue.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!
Hackman, your story is worthy of being printed and distributed!!! No one could have put it into better words. A+ for Hackman!!!!!!!

Keep the Faith.........AMFA NOW!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! I rank it right up there with "Return of the King" or any of the "Harry Potter" titles! I'm sure ole packman has had time to read them all (on the job no doubt)! Hell, if the book deal doesn't work out maybe he (Hanz) and his buddy Dan (Franz) could get into pro-wrestling.....They could call themselves lets say....Hanz and Franz....no, already taken....or ahhh "The Dynamic Duo" "Packman and Bobyn" or maybe the "Ibeen Brothers", "Ibeen Packin and Ibeen Bobyn". Hey! they could even get Dave "Ned" Stewert in on the action! Think of all the cash you greedy amfa pukes could rake in with that show!

Name: Da Money is mine
Email:
Employer:
Station:
Date: Friday June 25, 2004
Time: 01:16:32 PM

Comments
Da money! Da money is mine! I got da money! I got AMFA, I got laid off! Doh, I lost the money!

Let's see what Hackamn says at the end of the summer when the company begins closing the Class II stations, cut more heads systemwide and threaten the TWU with bankruptcy once again unless the TWU gives up the pension plan.

There is one good thing about not having AMFA just yet. The company is not done with concessions. They have some breathing room because AMFA would have told them to EF OFF, we have a contract. Now AA begins another phase in cost cutting, and it's not going to be pretty. Who will the TWU blame when this happens?

Strake said:
Yeah! I rank it right up there with "Return of the King" or any of the "Harry Potter" titles! I'm sure ole packman has had time to read them all (on the job no doubt)! Hell, if the book deal doesn't work out maybe he (Hanz) and his buddy Dan (Franz) could get into pro-wrestling.....They could call themselves lets say....Hanz and Franz....no, already taken....or ahhh "The Dynamic Duo" "Packman and Bobyn" or maybe the "Ibeen Brothers", "Ibeen Packin and Ibeen Bobyn". Hey! they could even get Dave "Ned" Stewert in on the action! Think of all the cash you greedy amfa pukes could rake in with that show!

Email:
Employer:
Station:

Comments
Da money! Da money is mine! I got da money! I got AMFA, I got laid off! Doh, I lost the money!
"Ibeen Packin and Ibeen Bobyn"....after reading some of the posts, I'd suspect this billboard would fit them best.

Strake said:

Email:
Employer:
Station:

Comments
Geez, is that all you got? My little niece could pull off a better line of insults than you.

BTW, the writer of the Harry Potter stories, JK Rowling, is a multi-billionaire. I would love to be that good, so I could stop having to deal with the third grade mentality of twu putzes like you.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE????

Hopeful said:
Think of all the CASH you greedy TWUers took from us!

Is that anything like what AMFA did with the grievance money they were awarded?

AMFAIncome1.jpg

Your TWU dues are listed as a voluntary deduction. You have the ability to stop that payment. AMFA did not give the awardees the option according to their own form submitted.

Latest posts