Only If!

Nightwatch said:
Feel free to bring your towel and wipe it off for me, I hear you're good at that. Is it true you're Dave Stewart's sister? Or, do you just see him socially?
Don't forget to take an exta dose of Geritol and a get your walkers wheels greased.

Most of the TWAers i've seen should be retired. Tell us again how all those years of TWA concessions were a win for ya?

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

Hackman said:
Don't forget to take an exta dose of Geritol and a get your walkers wheels greased.

Most of the TWAers i've seen should be retired. Tell us again how all those years of TWA concessions were a win for ya?

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!
Shouldn't you be tucking Dan into bed about now? Careful about us old guys, we'll lead you over a cliff with the smell of a burger.

Bill said:
come to KC and and speak to the floor as you type here Bob.

Hey NW, that's what these amfa pukes do best!! It's called "cyber-slam". They don't have the "Kahunas" to do it face to face.
And guys like you dont even have the kahunas to identify yourself on the internet as you accuse others of not have them. Tell me who you are and I'll be sure to say it to you like I type it here should we ever come "face to face".

Nightwatch said:
Maybe you're just thick headed or possibly just mentally a bit slow, but what I stated and what you stated are about the same. Point being big spender, you came and we sent you packing. I know of two guys that saw you in tears when they said they didn't care about an overweight NYer and his line opinions.

Do I set my wages, you bet. You want to be a pigfarmer, sell your one room condo and move on in. I have NO REMORSE for me making my wage and you making yours. You need three jobs to sustain a family? Then you best get of this forum and get your lard butt to work.

Send them up to NY, like we're shaking in our rubber boots. I know a real nice guy from NY, just kidding. You live in the village Bob? If so, stay away from my pigs, they'll sqeal on ya!
Your professional demeanor is shining through again. What will be your next alias?

Bob Owens said:
Your professional demeanor is shining through again. What will be your next alias?
Bobby, Bobby, you are the very last person that should lecture anyone on being professional.

James T. Kirk said:
Bobby, Bobby, you are the very last person that should lecture anyone on being professional.
Oh really? And what credentials do you have to render such an opinion?

Bill said:
come to KC and and speak to the floor as you type here Bob.

Hey NW, that's what these amfa pukes do best!! It's called "cyber-slam". They don't have the "Kahunas" to do it face to face.
Bill you big dummy, I believe the word you're looking for is cojones. A kahuna is a Hawaiin witch doctor.
A few months back rat boy Steve Connell told me he was going to open up a can of cyber whoop ass on me. That was real scary. I gave him my ics number so we could set up a meet and greet but he never called. How ironic is it that you TWU bums are always calling someone out to come to KC or Tulsa but none of you punks (from Sonny Hall to Jim Little and cio and twuer) have the balls to come out to the line stations to try to sell your TWU crap or to debate Delle. I went to the AFW local when the retired former IAM officials from UAL and NWA were spewing their anti AMFA crap and I spoke up as ardently as I did here. Where were all the TWU tough guys? Where were you?
What a bunch of punks, drunks and cowards!
:down:

Bob Owens said:
And guys like you dont even have the kahunas to identify yourself on the internet as you accuse others of not have them. Tell me who you are and I'll be sure to say it to you like I type it here should we ever come "face to face".
See, that's just it Bob.........we have come "face to face" on a couple of occasions. I wasn't overly impressed with your silence. You are a whole different person on these boards! HMMMMMMM????? Wonder why that is???????????

Hackman said:
If we hadn't taken them we would be here as AA employees to stop AMFA. HAHAHAHAHA

TonyB said:
Bill you big dummy, I believe the word you're looking for is cojones. A kahuna is a Hawaiin witch doctor.
A few months back rat boy Steve Connell told me he was going to open up a can of cyber whoop ass on me. That was real scary. I gave him my ics number so we could set up a meet and greet but he never called. How ironic is it that you TWU bums are always calling someone out to come to KC or Tulsa but none of you punks (from Sonny Hall to Jim Little and cio and twuer) have the balls to come out to the line stations to try to sell your TWU crap or to debate Delle. I went to the AFW local when the retired former IAM officials from UAL and NWA were spewing their anti AMFA crap and I spoke up as ardently as I did here. Where were all the TWU tough guys? Where were you?
What a bunch of punks, drunks and cowards!
:down:
Tony, Tony, Tony. Who cares how I spell it, you got the point I was trying to make. I have to say that I am impressed with your knowledge of the correct spelling!!! Use that word often do ya'?????

but none of you punks (from Sonny Hall to Jim Little and cio and twuer) have the balls to come out to the line stations to try to sell your TWU crap or to debate Delle.

Please Tony!!!! I've been to the line stations on several occasions as have some of the other TWU supporters. And as far as the debate goes, Delle wanted none of the TWU supporters to debate him. That rather silly really. I mean if the man was confident enough in what he wanted to say and how he would say it why wouldn't he want to debate some rank and file members????????

I went to the AFW local when the retired former IAM officials from UAL and NWA were spewing their anti AMFA crap and I spoke up as ardently as I did here. Where were all the TWU tough guys? Where were you?\

First off, was this a monthly membership meeting?? Secondly, at AFW you have a little more back up from your amfa cohorts, do you not??? And finally, and answer honestly, did you have the "cojones" to stand up during that particular meeting and shout........ What a bunch of punks, drunks and cowards!!! ???
(Didn't think so!!!!!) point made!

Whatta you know Bill, like you were there....Actually it was a pretty hostile pro TWU crowd (stores clerks some fac. maint)...nothing I could'nt handle. While the occasion did not present itself to have called the pannel punks, drunks or cowards, I did call them a bunch of liars. But that does not matter. The point is that you TWU bums are full of manure and you know it. You're just pissed off because we know it too.