Only If!

Nightwatch said:
Is that anything like what AMFA did with the grievance money they were awarded?
Ok Nightwatch here is your turn to shine. What did AMFA do the monies awarded or who ended up with the cash???LMAO If you can answer this question truthfully you will get a twu first timer award!!!

Your TWU dues are listed as a voluntary deduction. You have the ability to stop that payment. AMFA did not give the awardees the option according to their own form submitted.

Are you are saying dues are voluntary under the twu???LMAO again

Just because it says so on nonuts.com does not mean it is true!!!

Rusty said:
Ok Nightwatch here is your turn to shine. What did AMFA do the monies awarded or who ended up with the cash???LMAO If you can answer this question truthfully you will get a twu first timer award!!!

Are you are saying dues are voluntary under the twu???LMAO again

Just because it says so on nonuts.com does not mean it is true!!!
Rusty, I do not know. I know what I read on that form. Enlighten me. Did AMFA file false forms? Doesn't make sense.

And about the dues being voluntary. You have the right not to pay, but you must have your next profession or job ready. They are not "stolen" monies as some wish to portray, part of life man, the TWU or AMFA. Has AMFA stolen the dues money from those at SWA or NWA? You guys type it the way you want to hear it, nonsense.

Nightwatch said:
Rusty, I do not know. I know what I read on that form. Enlighten me. Did AMFA file false forms? Doesn't make sense.

And about the dues being voluntary. You have the right not to pay, but you must have your next profession or job ready. They are not "stolen" monies as some wish to portray, part of life man, the TWU or AMFA. Has AMFA stolen the dues money from those at SWA or NWA? You guys type it the way you want to hear it, nonsense.
What is the primary source of income for the TWU International? Guess what, last year they got more form sources other than Dues. One has to wonder, if the TWU International stands to make more off their investments, and members have to pay dues, cant remove them from office and its difficult to get rid of incumbant unions, is it any wonder why they care so little about the members?

Bob Owens said:
What is the primary source of income for the TWU International? Guess what, last year they got more form sources other than Dues. One has to wonder, if the TWU International stands to make more off their investments, and members have to pay dues, cant remove them from office and its difficult to get rid of incumbant unions, is it any wonder why they care so little about the members?
No Bob, one does not have to wonder. Are you quoting some source file or something you found on a box of chicken? The TWU has more sources of income? Are they illegal Bob. Do those other incomes have anything to do with the ATD? And Bob, you are proof we can remove those that deserve removing. You write like a beaten man Bob. Sad.

No Bob, one does not have to wonder. Are you quoting some source file or something you found on a box of chicken?

You're right, we dont have to wonder, after 20 years we know it. The source is the LM-2.

The TWU has more sources of income? Are they illegal Bob.

They might be, like the $3.1 million they get from the company appears to be. The fact is that these reports are not that detailed and the TWU lobbied hard to keep it that way.

Do those other incomes have anything to do with the ATD? And Bob, you are proof we can remove those that deserve removing.

Who do you mean by "we"? The members did not remove me, nor did they want me removed. The International removed me. The members can not remove them.

You write like a beaten man Bob. Sad.

Beaten? Arent you the one who says that we have to give concessions or face job loss? Sounds to me like you are the one who writes like a beaten man. Was it all those years of concessions at TWA? If TWA was still in business we would have at least one major where the employees were willing to give more concessions than us.

Beaten? Arent you the one who says that we have to give concessions or face job loss? Sounds to me like you are the one who writes like a beaten man. Was it all those years of concessions at TWA? If TWA was still in business we would have at least one major where the employees were willing to give more concessions than us.

Care to make a little wager Bob and who has been in more frontline strike battles, TWAers or AAers? Care to wager Bob on who has a stronger union floor, TWAers or AAers? We have been in more strikes, fought with other unions in their strikes, and responded when asked without hesitation, than you have even been aware of.

You speak of the TWAers as if they are spineless, come to KC and and speak to the floor as you type here Bob. What's the matter? You again area beaten man.
Whether you like the road we took or not, bottomline is , we are still employed. What you might do Bob is go out and get you some business, and stay out of ours.

come to KC and and speak to the floor as you type here Bob.

Hey NW, that's what these amfa pukes do best!! It's called "cyber-slam". They don't have the "Kahunas" to do it face to face.

MCI is no different that TUL. They drink the TWU kool aid. Do you remember the KASHER decsion? The TWU argued fiercely against giving the TWA folks their seniority. And the big strong tough IAM boys in MCI got down on their knees as did the TUL boys because of promises. How many mechanics will be left in MCI in a year or two? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh I forgot, the MCI people get 100% seniority. Yea as long as they stay in MCI.

I made no secret of my feelings on the TWU/IAM Kasher decision! But the TWU told you outright they did not want the TWAers to get their full seniority.

ANd the MCI folks welcomed the TWU with open arms. For what? 800 jobs?

Hopeful said:
MCI is no different that TUL. They drink the TWU kool aid. Do you remember the KASHER decsion? The TWU argued fiercely against giving the TWA folks their seniority. And the big strong tough IAM boys in MCI got down on their knees as did the TUL boys because of promises. How many mechanics will be left in MCI in a year or two? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh I forgot, the MCI people get 100% seniority. Yea as long as they stay in MCI.

I made no secret of my feelings on the TWU/IAM Kasher decision! But the TWU told you outright they did not want the TWAers to get their full seniority.

ANd the MCI folks welcomed the TWU with open arms. For what? 800 jobs?
Hopeful, *deleted*

We at MCI have welcomed "with open arms" our local E-Board, our local stewards, our local members. We do not welcome "mouths" such as you. You insinuate that we at MCI had a choice of who was to be our union. What would a man like yourself have done different there tough guy? Why not share your knowledge and express your leadership skills to us at MCI? We work with what we have, we don't beg for momma's milk at every struggle. We do welcome you to MCI, to share your unbiased "kool-aid" free wisdom with us. Contact your fellow AMFA rep here for an invite, I'll attend that performance.

Nightwatch said:
Care to make a little wager Bob and who has been in more frontline strike battles, TWAers or AAers? Care to wager Bob on who has a stronger union floor, TWAers or AAers? We have been in more strikes, fought with other unions in their strikes, and responded when asked without hesitation, than you have even been aware of.

What's the matter? You again area beaten man.
Whether you like the road we took or not, bottomline is , we are still employed.
As bad as the TWU is, how much of a raise did you guys get when you were brought up to our scale?

That said I'll admit that the IAM is a better union than the TWU, but you guys in MCI were a liability to the rest of the TWA system, thats at least what the TWA guys here tell me. They say it was MCI that would fold everytime, that they were all pig farmers out there who worked the airline as a side job. Thats what they say, feel free to correct me .

By the way if you ever wanted to try and get back into the IAM then you would have to go AMFA first.

"You speak of the TWAers as if they are spineless, come to KC and and speak to the floor as you type here Bob."

I dont think that all TWAers are spineless, in fact I dont think that all in MCI are spineless, I just think that the people you have as leaders there are. I saw it firsthand when I was there. Spineless leaders can make a whole group look bad because they tend to give bad information. Members then make poor decisions based upon the poor information that their spineless weak leaders give them.

I've been there. I went to speak but your board would not let me.

"What you might do Bob is go out and get you some business, and stay out of ours."

Well I'll tell you what, if you get overhaul on a seperate contract from the line I will stay out of your business. But as long as we are under the same contract brother, it is my business.

dont think that all TWAers are spineless, in fact I dont think that all in MCI are spineless, I just think that the people you have as leaders there are. I saw it firsthand when I was there. Spineless leaders can make a whole group look bad because they tend to give bad information. Members then make poor decisions based upon the poor information that their spineless weak leaders give them.

To set the record straight, Bob Owens came to MCI to try and get the vote to put AA into BK, we at MCI sent him packing. That is why he sees our leadership the way he does. And we will continue to send his type packing each and every time they show up spewing his rhetoric.

Also, it's no newsflash that the line thinks O/H is a liability. Out of your own mouth Bob you stated that O/H brings down the wages of the line mechanics. That you cannot live on our wages. Do you think the line mantality of the TWAers was any different than your own? Do you think that makes it right?

You want to think of us as pig farmers, go right ahead Bob, your perogative. We don't live paycheck to paycheck, our pigs are fed well, and our part time job here pays extremely better than yours. Guess that makes you about two oinks less than a good pig farmer.

Spineless leaders, I'd pay good money to have you call any of our leaders spineless to their face. Bet it won't happen huh toughguy? You talk a bunch of smack without the ability to back it up, sorry to say "us pigfarmers" are onto you and your spew. Spineless = Holding an elected position for the money alone, as you did until ousted. You could buy some good swine for $800/mo.

Nightwatch said:
You want to think of us as pig farmers, go right ahead Bob, your perogative. We don't live paycheck to paycheck, our pigs are fed well, and our part time job here pays extremely better than yours. Guess that makes you about two oinks less than a good pig farmer.

You talk a bunch of smack without the ability to back it up, sorry to say "us pigfarmers" are onto you and your spew. Spineless = Holding an elected position for the money alone, as you did until ousted. You could buy some good swine for $800/mo.
To set the record straight, Bob Owens came to MCI to try and get the vote to put AA into BK, we at MCI sent him packing. That is why he sees our leadership the way he does. And we will continue to send his type packing each and every time they show up spewing his rhetoric.

Wrong. I went to MCI to try and get them to reject the contract. Do you still believe everything the company and the TWU tells you?

By the way I saw your "Leadership" in action. One guy bust into the room nearly in tears saying "Uniteds contracting out all theor overhaul and nearly the whole room went into a panic.

Also, it's no newsflash that the line thinks O/H is a liability. Out of your own mouth Bob you stated that O/H brings down the wages of the line mechanics. That you cannot live on our wages. Do you think the line mantality of the TWAers was any different than your own? Do you think that makes it right?

Do you think its right that you should set wages for people in much higher cost areas based upon your costs? I would be willing to strike to protect overhaul, all I expect from them is to consider the fact that the airlines make their money in high cost areas and there fore will have to have workers there and we need to live too. If they feel they can do with less fine, but dont force us to do the same.

Spineless leaders, I'd pay good money to have you call any of our leaders spineless to their face. Bet it won't happen huh toughguy?

Send them up to NY.

Maybe you're just thick headed or possibly just mentally a bit slow, but what I stated and what you stated are about the same. Point being big spender, you came and we sent you packing. I know of two guys that saw you in tears when they said they didn't care about an overweight NYer and his line opinions.

Do I set my wages, you bet. You want to be a pigfarmer, sell your one room condo and move on in. I have NO REMORSE for me making my wage and you making yours. You need three jobs to sustain a family? Then you best get of this forum and get your lard butt to work.

Send them up to NY, like we're shaking in our rubber boots. I know a real nice guy from NY, just kidding. You live in the village Bob? If so, stay away from my pigs, they'll sqeal on ya!

Hopeful said:
Nightwatch, how much did you receive for your performance in the movie "Deliverance" as the inbred banjo player?

Wipe your chin off my boy, the TWU's jism is running down!
Feel free to bring your towel and wipe it off for me, I hear you're good at that. Is it true you're Dave Stewart's sister? Or, do you just see him socially?

Latest posts