Only If!

Bill said:
See, that's just it Bob.........we have come "face to face" on a couple of occasions. I wasn't overly impressed with your silence. You are a whole different person on these boards! HMMMMMMM????? Wonder why that is???????????
No I'm the same person. Refresh my memory. When have we come face to face? Bill is a common name so excuse me if I cant picture when we met face to face since I have no idea of who you are.

TonyB said:
Whatta you know Bill, like you were there....Actually it was a pretty hostile pro TWU crowd (stores clerks some fac. maint)...nothing I could'nt handle. While the occasion did not present itself to have called the pannel punks, drunks or cowards, I did call them a bunch of liars. But that does not matter. The point is that you TWU bums are full of manure and you know it. You're just pissed off because we know it too.
You know TonyB, one of the people that attented that meeting sent me an email several days after the meeting telling how Dutch was asking who is that brain dead jackass.

James T. Kirk said:
You know TonyB, one of the people that attented that meeting sent me an email several days after the meeting telling how Dutch was asking who is that brain dead jackass.
Yeah? I got an email asking how the twu was allowed to violate the RLA and Federal Law bringing the two paid liars on base during working hours to campain for the twu.

Who was the dumbass (dumbasses)? Have another cocktail.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!