RECALL of Council 70 President! Merged Topics

Dear fellow flight attendants,
I have been informed by the LEC President Council 70 that if you call and ask for my number she really does not know what it is. Right Hula? This is really a shame but if you need to call me it is on the web-site and on the AFA bulletin boards. I look forward to attending both Council Meetings as the Elected V.P. Please come and let Mike Flores hear your concerns as employees so he can better serve your needs at the table. You can also take this meeting to let LA know how your feel. Step up and make you voice known.

Dear fellow flight attendants,
I have been informed by the LEC President Council 70 that if you call and ask for my number she really does not know what it is. Right Hula?

Wouldn't know babe. Never had a need to ask for your number.

Council 70 must have a local regular meeting BEFORE the BOD meeting in November, otherwise, they are in violation of the C&B. If on the agenda of this meeting there is no "new business", any member can change the agenda of hte meeting by making a motion and having another member second the motion. Once the agenda is changed to include "new business", any member can make a motion to recall the LECP, and another member can second. Then, they MUST call for the vote. Whether you have 1/3 of the members or not, makes no difference, as the LECP can not avoid a regular scheduled meeting BEFORE the AFA International Annual BOD meeting scheduled for November.

The LECP MUST call a regular Local meeting before the BOD according to the C&B.

Any member can order a constitutioanl Bylaws from the International to be sent to their home. Every member should do so do become educated on the Bylaws that guide the AFA international union.

Interesting timing of the "split meeting" for Council 70. Second session is on 11/6. Even if a recall is considered at BOTH sessions, as requried, the notice requirements for a special LEC meeting to consider a recall dictate that it take place on or after 11/11 -- the date that the MEC Meeting/BOD Meeting starts.

Interesting timing of the "split meeting" for Council 70. Second session is on 11/6. Even if a recall is considered at BOTH sessions, as requried, the notice requirements for a special LEC meeting to consider a recall dictate that it take place on or after 11/11 -- the date that the MEC Meeting/BOD Meeting starts.

Flores thinks that if LA goes, he will be gone. If he goes, Pat Friend may be in danger. Competency has nothing to do with the entire scene. It is all about keeping their jobs. Though, on paper, LA has lowered her monthly pay down to 110 ( for quite a while, especially while denegrating reserves, she was going 160 to 220 hours per month.)

Gapper, while locking the vice, sec/admin as well as a volunteer out of the "office", has refused to give out the vice's phone number when asked.

actually, I am simply an advocate for safety in BJs. The gap would seem to be a problem for those endowed. Those not would simply slip on through, golly.

Constitutionally, a special meeting can not take place any earlier than min. 14 days out. Since the meetings are Oct. 1 and Nov. 6, the meeting date would have to be after Nov. 22...which would be after the BOD meeting where Pat Friend is running her reelection for President, and Alin Boswerll (LECP DCA) is running for International VP.

They both need Laura's vote, and probably would not get the support from TG if she were the new LECP.

Constitutionally, a special meeting can not take place any earlier than min. 14 days out. Since the meetings are Oct. 1 and Nov. 6, the meeting date would have to be after Nov. 22...which would be after the BOD meeting where Pat Friend is running her reelection for President, and Alin Boswerll (LECP DCA) is running for International VP.

They both need Laura's vote, and probably would not get the support from TG if she were the new LECP.

Still, interesting timing for the meeting. Most split meetings are morning/afternoon on the same day (rent a room for one day instead of two, and save the members' money). This is the first separate day split meeting I can remember.

We have got the votes there are so many of you who have seen this political football for what it is. I will be at both meeting on oct 30 and nov 6. You think that seeing all of you be able to be heard would keep me away. Who cares about a vacation. Lets keep our heads up because the martyer of LA will be shedding her predepature tears.She has been telling everyone that she has been cleared of all charges with AFA impossible this is all pat you on the back until after the BOD when I can toss you into the river because I really do not need you anymore.

We have got the votes there are so many of you who have seen this political football for what it is. I will be at both meeting on oct 30 and nov 6. You think that seeing all of you be able to be heard would keep me away. Who cares about a vacation. Lets keep our heads up because the martyer of LA will be shedding her predepature tears.She has been telling everyone that she has been cleared of all charges with AFA impossible this is all pat you on the back until after the BOD when I can toss you into the river because I really do not need you anymore.
Isn't telling everyone on this board that you have vac, but will still be there patting yourself on the back? I do not have a trip, an of course I commute to PHL, an I will be there as well. As far as the rest of your post, it makes no sense.

:p Oh give me some credit you all thought it was so easy to RECALL it has been a long hard road and believe me I know my worth. Get a Life Proud f/a

:p Oh give me some credit you all thought it was so easy to RECALL it has been a long hard road and believe me I know my worth. Get a Life Proud f/a
Believe me I have one. There is no need for sarcasism, you turned this into a public event. I have been sitting back watching all of this unfold, on here as well as in PHL. It is truly hilarious. You all have created PHL as the laughing stock of AFA-CWA. The membership is paying the price for all of this. I am not saying she is a saint, an I don't believe you are as sweet an innocent as you would like everyone to believe.

I have an idea, how about letting it go, move on with the task of working for the membership? You say you are all about the f/a, looks like you are all about YOU. This has been turned into a three ring circus. I wonder how our last 3 contracts would of turned out if we had leadership that put this much time and energy into fighting the company. Maybe you should channel some of this energy to start fighting for the upcoming merger agreement.

LET IT GO????? ARE YOU FOR REAL? :shock: I STILL don't know what L.A. is doing for her members. So Baja thinks quicker than she can type, so what. Whether anyone thinks Terry should be in office has NOTHING to do with how Laura has abused the position and treated her base. It is total BS. I can't wait for the meeting.

Believe me I have one. There is no need for sarcasism, you turned this into a public event. I have been sitting back watching all of this unfold, on here as well as in PHL. It is truly hilarious. You all have created PHL as the laughing stock of AFA-CWA. The membership is paying the price for all of this. I am not saying she is a saint, an I don't believe you are as sweet an innocent as you would like everyone to believe.

I have an idea, how about letting it go, move on with the task of working for the membership? You say you are all about the f/a, looks like you are all about YOU. This has been turned into a three ring circus. I wonder how our last 3 contracts would of turned out if we had leadership that put this much time and energy into fighting the company. Maybe you should channel some of this energy to start fighting for the upcoming merger agreement.

tisk tisk.....you mustn't disagree with hoochey, or her wild pack will go on the attack. Also, as I told you in a previous post, you are not permitted to make rational observations and or statements that contradict hoochey's posts. She'll go ninja banshee on your arse! lol

tisk tisk.....you mustn't disagree with hoochey, or her wild pack will go on the attack. Also, as I told you in a previous post, you are not permitted to make rational observations and or statements that contradict hoochey's posts. She'll go ninja banshee on your arse! lol
Thanks for the warning. People who want their opinions respected should have enough professionalism to respect someone else's opinions. Like you said you can't rationalize with someone who isn't always rational. I have noticed you aren't one of her biggest fans.

Like you I see her, through her posts, for who and what she is....not what she thinks she projects herself to be.

I would find it difficult to be a fan of an aging, bitter, hollywood has-been. Same goes here. Coffee, tea, or Geritol?

Hula-

Watch out! The whole PHL base is going to go "ninja banshee" on LA on Monday. :ph34r:

Latest posts