Responsibility of management

:lol: ... man your a horrible poker player ... if there were workers that fed up they would have already left ....the majority of people here are the people who need their jobs ..

That being said , no work group is going to do anything to jepordize their own jobs ...no , not when you have families to support and car payments to make ... you can scream at me all you like about brining the company down , but at the end of the day we both know you won't do it .... you might have done it in 2007 , maybe even 2008 ... but 2009 where half a million americans lose their jobs every month ? :down:

see this is what i was talking about when i said your union needs to better manage it's memebers ... your head's in the clouds .. want to know what i do for a living ? i move luggage around ... now if little ole me can tell you that it's highly unlikely you will see contract improvments due to the state of the economy and our lax bussines ...what do you think the guys at HQ are thinking ?

in the long run your going to do more harm than good to your union by filling your memebers heads with goals and objectives that will not be possible to meet ..

Do i feel sorry for all of you ? yep , sure do ... your lot sucks ... but at the same time i think it would be a diservice to humor you about what's going on ..

Ah...you're so far outside the game you think it's poker.

You should be the airline industry reporter for the USA Today. Your astute observations would fit in perfectly.

Back on the topic of the responsibility of management ....

i sure hope their getting ready to offload those shares that they just got authorization for .... the july 4th week is coming up and trading is historically light this week which could lead to stock increases …

http://www.schaeffersresearch.com/commenta...s.aspx?ID=93803

Personally I find the theory hard to believe , but I was also lambasted by the market gains after labor day weekend when the DOW went up by 200 points …

My suggestion for our management team is that they look into the possibility of market gains this week and seek to capitalize on them as much as is possible … now that’s not to say that market gains aren’t possible at a later point if the price of oil drops …. But I remain worried about general conditions with insider trading going 30 to 1 out of the market .. ..

So to recoup … we could see our stock rising from 2.35 to a higher number if the market psychology carries it in the general direction of all stocks (now would be a good time for positive looking statements ) until Thursday when unemployment numbers come out for june , in which case all bets are off ..