Scott Kirby Fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not believe them?

The AFA doesn't seem interested in pursuing it so it myst be baseless.

Haven't really seen a union sit quietly when opportunities like this present themselves.

Watch the videos.
There are such things as CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENTS.
And lawyers.

And clearly, idiots too.

Reactions: 1 person
Why not believe them?

The AFA doesn't seem interested in pursuing it so it myst be baseless.

Haven't really seen a union sit quietly when opportunities like this present themselves.

Then you haven't looked hard enough! Ever hear of an old phrase "Keeping your powder dry"? Just suppose for the sake of discussion that all of the rumors are TRUE and Scott was behaving inappropriately. I'm not so sure I'd make it public. It would seems to have more power as a level against Jerry Glass were it not known generally.

as an example, AFA wants certain concessions from the company and Glass balks and totally refuses to budge until the AFA mentions a sexual harassment lawsuit. Then all of a sudden as if by magic there is a contract.

Clearly I know more than I'm saying and that's because I don't want to post anything that will damage AFA's efforts just to win a debate point against some internet troll.

Reactions: 1 person
Um no.

Keeping powder dry? You're kidding?

With your history as PB and your worry that you have some ability to damage the AFAs efforts, you're beginning to sound like a drama queen.

Youre that slightly retarded boy that hung around the fire station and wore a helmet and the firemen played along to amuse you and make you feel good.

Reactions: 2 people
Um no.

Keeping powder dry? You're kidding?

With your history as PB and your worry that you have some ability to damage the AFAs efforts, you're beginning to sound like a drama queen.

Youre that slightly retarded boy that hung around the fire station and wore a helmet and the firemen played along to amuse you and make you feel good.

You really shouldn't underestimate someone who has, for years, cared more for the employees and customers of this cespool, and who DOES in fact know what he is talking about....
But go ahead, keep thinking that the verbal vomit of a philanderer who is despised by 99.9% of the employees here is the golden truth.

It begs the question, Who are you, and why are you here?

Ah yes, an attempt to divide and conquer.

Gag me with a lanyard.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts