Scott Kirby Fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy, you're really quick out of the chute. Just a hint - go to Flyertalk, a site devoted to frequent flyers, and count the threads in the US Airways DM forum. You'll find that quite a few frequent flyers are interested in events that aren't related to the FF program. Just recently the Republic diversion to IAD, ship 246 and it's fumes problem, the company's request for an injunction against USAPA and the earlier company request for a declaratory judgement. The seniority mess comes up repeatedly whenever there's something in the media about it.

SH (SparrowHawk although something as appropriate in the AF) is one of those FF's who takes an interest in all things US and is undaunted by the confrontational atmosphere here (unlike most FF's who consider this forum a s...hole full of a..holes.

Jim

He sure as hell ain't flying no airplane. It's yellowneck Kirby back, Doesn't have the balls to come back as noyellowneck.

Or NoYellowNeck is in the cornfield awaiting instructions with his tinfoil helmet on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just ponder the conversation.

NYN: Doug come in, Doug come in, It's Scott, er NoYellowNeck do you read me?
Doug: Yes Scotty what did you do now? Don't even tell me you're locked up for causing trouble on one of our flights?
NYN: No Doug nothing like that. I was on Airline Forums like you asked and I got sent to the Cornfield, help me what do I do?
Doug: Jesus, CALM Down it's not like you assaulted a Flight Attendant for crissakes. Just get that geek in IT to mask your IP Address and sign up as a new member?
NYN: Mask? I don't want to wear a mask. It'ss bad enough I have to use that screen name "NoYellowNeck" how tacky!
Doug: Jesus Christ Scott you don't know what masking an IP address is? No wonder you f*cked up the res migration! don't even tell me you're wearing that tin foil helmet again?
NYN: Actually I am Doug, I don't know what to do
Doug: Well you can start by taking off the ridiculous tinfoil helmet God dammit.
NYN: Yes Doug!
Doug: Don't you "Yes Doug" me you, wake up the guy in IT and get him to get you back on line. Use the name "NicOrNada that will piss of those USAPA twits real good. You know sometimes Scott you really annoy the piss out of me. Now my beer is warm and I just opened it.
NYN: Relax you've got a walk in cooler with what a pallet of beer you had delivered from catering?
Doug: Shut your mouth and do what I tell you God Dammit.
NYN: No problem Doug! I got it.
Doug: NO PROBLEM???? If it's no problem then why are we talking? GOODBYE, Oh Wait, another thing, you better stay on those turds from FFOCUS, I'm tired of them too. To bad I can't get Glass to sue their asses too.
NYN: I know Doug I'll do my best
Doug: See to it that you do!

SparrowHawk, that post was hysterical! I was laughing so hard my side was splitting. No offense against NoYellowNeck, of course. I happen to love the screen name, even if I am opposed to all of the in-fighting. I hope he comes back, and that you haven't scared him away. I would never want to get on the wrong side of you,

SparrowHawk, that post was hysterical! I was laughing so hard my side was splitting. No offense against NoYellowNeck, of course. I happen to love the screen name, even if I am opposed to all of the in-fighting. I hope he comes back, and that you haven't scared him away. I would never want to get on the wrong side of you,

Glad you liked it. I had a lot more but something else came up. Perhaps tomorrow?

C'mon I'm harmless, ask 700UW. I just have a very sensitive BS detector that needs calibration from time to time. But not tonight. Stick around.

Or NoYellowNeck is in the cornfield awaiting instructions with his tinfoil helmet on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just ponder the conversation.

NYN: Doug come in, Doug come in, It's Scott, er NoYellowNeck do you read me?
Doug: Yes Scotty what did you do now? Don't even tell me you're locked up for causing trouble on one of our flights?
NYN: No Doug nothing like that. I was on Airline Forums like you asked and I got sent to the Cornfield, help me what do I do?
Doug: Jesus, CALM Down it's not like you assaulted a Flight Attendant for crissakes. Just get that geek in IT to mask your IP Address and sign up as a new member?
NYN: Mask? I don't want to wear a mask. It'ss bad enough I have to use that screen name "NoYellowNeck" how tacky!
Doug: Jesus Christ Scott you don't know what masking an IP address is? No wonder you f*cked up the res migration! don't even tell me you're wearing that tin foil helmet again?
NYN: Actually I am Doug, I don't know what to do
Doug: Well you can start by taking off the ridiculous tinfoil helmet God dammit.
NYN: Yes Doug!
Doug: Don't you "Yes Doug" me you, wake up the guy in IT and get him to get you back on line. Use the name "NicOrNada that will piss of those USAPA twits real good. You know sometimes Scott you really annoy the piss out of me. Now my beer is warm and I just opened it.
NYN: Relax you've got a walk in cooler with what a pallet of beer you had delivered from catering?
Doug: Shut your mouth and do what I tell you God Dammit.
NYN: No problem Doug! I got it.
Doug: NO PROBLEM???? If it's no problem then why are we talking? GOODBYE, Oh Wait, another thing, you better stay on those turds from FFOCUS, I'm tired of them too. To bad I can't get Glass to sue their asses too.
NYN: I know Doug I'll do my best
Doug: See to it that you do!
Hey Jim, remember how you defended this guy?

Sparrow, just hoe much have you donated to this board via paypal? You got the boys jumping at your first complaint. Hey! If you got to buy friends so be it.

Hey Jim, remember how you defended this guy?

Sparrow, just how much have you donated to this board via paypal? You got the boys jumping at your first complaint. Hey! If you got to buy friends so be it.

Not dime one since you asked. I don't have a PayPal account.

Like I told the other version of you, Grow up and stop with the childish behavior. I graduated from High School in 1972 and this crap reminds of why I couldn't wait to graduate. Such a childish Drama Queens some of you are.

Now run along and maybe you can get 3000 pages of "You Suck"! "No YOU Suck More" on the pilots thread Like I said High School Drama Queen Bull shite.

Just be still.

Not dime one since you asked. I don't have a PayPal account.

Like I told the other version of you, Grow up and stop with the childish behavior. I graduated from High School in 1972 and this crap reminds of why I couldn't wait to graduate. Such a childish Drama Queens some of you are.

Now run along and maybe you can get 3000 pages of "You Suck"! "No YOU Suck More" on the pilots thread Like I said High School Drama Queen Bull shite.

Just be still.
No I get why you live with your mother.

You were that ghost kid. No one paid any attention to you and you floated thrift HS with no friends nyiu try to fill that void by making funny jokes that east guys politely laugh at and then you feel like one of the cool kids.

Got it.

No I get why you live with your mother.

You were that ghost kid. No one paid any attention to you and you floated thrift HS with no friends nyiu try to fill that void by making funny jokes that east guys politely laugh at and then you feel like one of the cool kids.

Got it.

Anything you say Scott. What happened lose your tin foil hat?

Anything you say Scott. What happened lose your tin foil hat?

Seriously?????????????? You guys the incident that you are referring did NOT happen and NO one was asked to sign any documents nor was secuirty or anyone else greeting that flight other than a pleasant agent in PHL !!! Obviously someone hasnt done their homework! Please please grow up and act like adults!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back