Scott Kirby Fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whether its true or not one thing that disturbs me is is why would CORPORATE SECURITY and not the PHL POLICE be the ones to "force the crew to sign confidentiality aggreements" if other pax saw it and reported it to phl police then what happens to that agreement

That's the one that got me! It could also be the smoking gun that this is all BS

There has always been a standing rumor within HQ that Kirby has been blessed in the junk department and he knows how to use it.

This is a really Stupid thread. The rumor is not true . Mods should just really shut this one down .Now we are gonna get into the size of his penis?? Give me a break .

Reactions: 2 people
Do you think we can have one thread here without resorting to personal attacks and insults?

Bottom line here. IF the story is true, he needs to go...PERIOD.

The disturbing part is the apparent double standard in dealing with whatever happened. The flight should have been met by police as well as corp security if there was an incident regardless of who was allegedly involved.

Executives of a public company are accountable to investors the board, and to their fellow employees. I would think any display of public intoxication regardless of extent would be a de facto violation of the corporate code of ethics and therefore actionable.

I do tend to give the benefit of the doubt in such cases, especially here because it appears that other issues and animosities are fueling this story, but as I said, if the story has ANY basis in truth something needs to be done. Covering it up or taking no action will just make things worse.

Reactions: 1 person
"Bottom line here. IF the story is true, he needs to go...PERIOD.

The disturbing part is the apparent double standard in dealing with whatever happened. The flight should have been met by police as well as corp security if there was an incident regardless of who was allegedly involved." ................ Amen <_<

This is a really Stupid thread. The rumor is not true . Mods should just really shut this one down .Now we are gonna get into the size of his penis?? Give me a break .

Which rumor? The one where he was/is fired or the one regarding the inflight incident. I just want to be clear.

If Kirby is anywhere near guilty then Parker should've fired him before he reached the terminal.

Perhaps Kirby's got the dirt on Parker too??

That airline does not have good managers anywhere. Just hangers-on...

Apparently Doug "Addresses" the issue in the employee newsletter. I haven't seen it as yet but I will. Supposedly Doug clearly states that Mr Kirby did not shove a Flight Attendant. So let's review the statement as to what it doesn't say. I have a sneaking suspicion that what is NOT stated has for more meaning than what is.

NOTE to Mr Parker, People doubt your every word because when it comes to Customers and Employees you have ZERO Credibility. Trust? None of that either, sorry to say. Some old white guy weighed in on this very topic some 2000+ years ago when he stated, "As Ye sow, So shall ye reap" I'm thinking you may have missed that day in Sunday School.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.