TATTLETALE

Dear US Airways Reserves,

Re: Out of Base/On Call Reserves,

I am sorry to have offended all of you with my posting and emails to the AFA Union Officers and then posting the letter. Even though the majority of the emails and voicemails that I have rec'd have been supportive, I know that you were very upset that I put my opinion out there and appeared to be lacking empathy on your issues. I did not send this email to management nor did I mention names, dates, flights, origins or times. Look at that letter carefully. I have never been and never will be a snitch. That is not my MO.

Supportive? So you are saying that there are many people out there like you that support what you have done to your fellow co-workers? Opinion? What is your opinion? That we don't deserve a life and the ability to stay at our homes so that you can call in unable to commute? It doesn't matter if you sent it to management or not, cause they got it. If I look at the letter any more carefully.......And yes Thindy that is your MO! At least we now know that you were the one that was stupid enough to post the letter and it wasn't the union going against confidentiality

I signed my name....not knowing that it would hit such a chord. It was not anonymous and was not meant to cause such a firestorm.

Are you saying if you had known this you would have still written it, but not signed it?

Ask anyone that knows me that I have always defended all of you and fought for civil rights, equal rights and for what is honorable and just. That is a fact. I know all about the difficulties with standing reserve and frankly.......I have always been on your side about the issues at hand.

I have talked to people that know you and YOU are not on anybody's side but Cyndy's!

It was only my purpose to bring it to your attention so that you would be aware of the risks.

No, your original letter said " .....to make YOU aware...." The letter was written to Mike, John, and Omar wasn't it? You wanted to make the union AND the company aware.............And, we don't need you to tell us the risks? By the way, what do you think they are? Are you a reserve?

You may remember the very public, blistering letter that I sent to Mr. Lakefield, et al; regarding the two company bankruptcies. I stuck up for everyone and could not tolerate the treatment from management to all of the employees who had sacrificed so much.

Actually, I don't! You were not infamous yet!! This does not make you a heroin!!! Many people wrote letters regarding the treatment of the employee groups. What you did was further BEAT DOWN THE INTEGRETY OF THE RESERVES!!!!! You are NO BETTER than what management and the schedulers have done and do to the reserves.

Furthermore, I have readily given my overseas trips away on the ETB to all of you before I gave them to a friend. I understand.

What are we charity??? You might as well give your trips to your friends now. Any reserve would be STUPID to take one of your trips. I hope you NOW understand!!

Again, please know that I am sorry and do not wish ill will on any of you.

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED AS IT LACKS ANY CREDIBLE GUILT!!!!

I have taken my whipping and will fall on my sword.

And yes Thindy, you have AND WILL CONTINUE to take whippings from this group!!!!

Sincerely yours,

Cyndy Atkins

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Thindy....I did look at the letter carefully.......

Shall I pick apart the last one????????????????

Here is a copy of Thindy's letter: Pay attention to the part about most e-mails have been supportive........I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT!!!!!

Thank you Thindy..............APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED

Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:55:35 -0500

It was only my purpose to bring it to your attention so that you would be aware of the risks.

Furthermore, I have readily given my overseas trips away on the ETB to all of you before I gave them to a friend. I understand.

Sincerely yours,

Cyndy Atkins

Eighteen years on rsv. Does this idiot not think we know the freakin risks. You are pathetic. Readily given up trips. Thanks a hell of a lot. Rsv picks up your trip, so you can change your line or lower your block time. Thanks for caring. NOT.

The only thing Thindy is sorry for is that her cell phone number was on a public website and now she gets calls every hour of the day. Note: Trying to undo what is already done never works. She made her cake and now she has to eat it. I hear she really likes cake!

Here is a copy of Thindy's letter: Pay attention to the part about most e-mails have been supportive........I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT!!!!!

Thank you Thindy..............APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED

Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:55:35 -0500

I am sorry to have offended all of you with my posting and emails to the AFA Union Officers and then posting the letter. Even though the majority of the emails and voicemails that I have rec'd have been supportive, I know that you were very upset that I put my opinion out there and appeared to be lacking empathy on your issues. I did not send this email to management nor did I mention names, dates, flights, origins or times. Look at that letter carefully. I have never been and never will be a snitch. That is not my MO.

I signed my name....not knowing that it would hit such a chord. It was not anonymous and was not meant to cause such a firestorm.

Ask anyone that knows me that I have always defended all of you and fought for civil rights, equal rights and for what is honorable and just. That is a fact. I know all about the difficulties with standing reserve and frankly.......I have always been on your side about the issues at hand.

You may remember the very public, blistering letter that I sent to Mr. Lakefield, et al; regarding the two company bankruptcies. I stuck up for everyone and could not tolerate the treatment from management to all of the employees who had sacrificed so much.

Again, please know that I am sorry and do not wish ill will on any of you.

I have taken my whipping and will fall on my sword.

Sincerely yours,

Cyndy Atkins
WHAT ABOUT THE LETTER THAT ONE F/A WROTE TO 11 DIFFERENT DEPTS INCLUDING HOMELAND SECURITY ACCUSING ANOTHER F/A OF BEING A THIEF,SEX OFFENDER AMONG OTHER THINGS BUT DID NOT SIGN I REPEAT DID NOT SIGN IT .THE ONE THAT WROTE THE LETTER IS NOT BY ANY CHANCE YOU,ARE YOU THINDY?OH NO YOU WOULD NEVER DO THAT WOULD YOU THINDY?BEST REVENGE IS SERVED COLD

This is where I take my copy of Thindy's letter and wipe my @ss with it. To those of you who share her filing cabinet, I'd like to apologize in advance. :ph34r:

WHAT ABOUT THE LETTER THAT ONE F/A WROTE TO 11 DIFFERENT DEPTS INCLUDING HOMELAND SECURITY ACCUSING ANOTHER F/A OF BEING A THIEF,SEX OFFENDER AMONG OTHER THINGS BUT DID NOT SIGN I REPEAT DID NOT SIGN IT .THE ONE THAT WROTE THE LETTER IS NOT BY ANY CHANCE YOU,ARE YOU THINDY?OH NO YOU WOULD NEVER DO THAT WOULD YOU THINDY?BEST REVENGE IS SERVED COLD
Further more ...EVERY ONE GET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
She does not like GAYS OR LESBIANS .THINDYwhat is exactly your MO [MODUS OPERANDIS}
LATIN }for the way you operate} still wearing your flat shoes around European Airports,with @!%^$hair,what a image,maybe you should change FlyParisGIRL to KRAKATOA or Tsunami Girl
is there a body shop near you?Can you go through a 737 Window exit,sorry exit is blocked,
use another exit.....FIRE STORM? YEAH! AND ALL ABOVE YOUR @#!#$%% HEAD
About the window exit on 737 Southwest,or any 737 would you be able to get out,or AH,AH,AH,AH SAVES LIFES or too busy gettin" your 4 or 5 bags?
The best it yet>>

What’s amazing to me is that in letters like these…we like to blame the union and the company for the reserve system, forgetting we ACCEPTED the contract…we all had the chance to say NO, NO,NO… and it still PASSED! We must start accepting responsibility for OUR actions, we had an opportunity to tell the company and the union to shove the tentative where the sun does not shine and we FAILED.

About the STUPID person that put her name on the posting at MSM Groups and the even STUPIDER person that forwarded the letter to the LEC all I have to say is AMAZING! How these folks can come to work and well ask to be part of a team that saves lives, well, I just shake my headindisgust. :down:

I wonder if Cyndy knows that reserves even go on duty at midnight now not 3 PM?

My guess is the reserve took a flight assignment from home during her courtesy call before goingon duty at midnight and was released till her check-in, that’s why she was at the flight and not out of base at all.
I also wonder if Cyndy was commuting into base and she had all her backup flights that she is required to have. Maybe not, that’s why she is so pissed…because she screwed up…got a stuck commute and wanted to deflect the discipline for her actions.

I am also miffed at the fact that there is a MSN trade board. We have an ETB that we fought for and may have given up a better reserve system for…think about it. Trades, unless it is on the day of trip MUST go through the ETB look at section 9.D.1.c (section 9 page 11) read line 44. I hope that folks are just reaching out…and doing the swap as they should, abiding by the contract. Otherwise, they are in violation of Work and Conduct Rule #33 in the Flight Attendant Emergency Manual.

Just my 2 cents

Hello Tattletale,

I created the MSN Swap and Trade Board for ALL flight attendants. THIS IS ONLY TO BE USED VIA THE ETB~ OR THROUGH A MUTUAL TRADE~ THROUGH CREW SCHEDULING! I DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PROCESS TRADES! There is nothing written anywhere that precludes us from being creative in getting information, is there? There is no way the ETB nor scheduling can be circumnavigated.

Personally, I got tired of looking around different bulletin boards, in two different crew areas, to find swap and trade information. Selfishly, I wanted a centralized place to post information that other f/a might want to "share" and the computer seemed like a logical place..this was NOT just for Junior OR Senior people, but for E V E R Y O N E !!!

In the beginning, the MSN trade board was widely advertised all over the bulletin boards in both A West and B crew areas. We even posted welcome information in the crew briefing areas but mysteriously the papers were removed, we assume, by management. On trips, I've asked people to join the swap board and personally signed up f/as on layovers. Obviously, more members who join will make this forum work even better.

Anyone who knows me personally will tell you I am not slanted in my outlook toward flight attendants. We are supposed to be a team and try to be nice to each other. That was the original concept of this "board". It was just another way to help flight attendants organize their schedule prior to the ETB opening. IT IS NOT A WAY TO REPLACE THE ETB! It is only to enhance what is already in place without any violation to our contract or work rules.

Thank you for your understanding, and please encourage others to join us. The greatest advantage we have with this forum is to work ahead of the ETB. To reiterate, there is strength in numbers...always...I apologize if you are offended by a free forum open to any PHL flight attendant, however it is never possible to please everyone judging by the posts I've read on this website. Call me an optimist, but I believe we can all get along well if there is understanding, kindness, forgiveness (since we're all not perfect) and positive conversation. If someone is bitter, it only hurts that person, not others.

And if you do investigate the MSN forum, and have curiosity why I require a name and employee number to join, the answer is quite simple. There were individuals joining who wanted to "hook up" or post "singles" ads.

Perhaps we'll fly together some day and you can express your comments to me personally.

Sincerely,

Sharon Logan

Sharon,

Don't take our fun away of bashing Thindy by hijacking the thread to discuss ETB vs MSN........ but thank you for the explaination.

Please start another thread

P.S. Are you responding to Cyndy? She is "Tattletale" that you addressed your letter to.

Hello Tattletale,

Personally, I got tired of looking around different bulletin boards, in two different crew areas, to find swap and trade information. Selfishly, I wanted a centralized place to post information that other f/a might want to "share" and the computer seemed like a logical place..this was NOT just for Junior OR Senior people, but for E V E R Y O N E !!!

In the beginning, the MSN trade board was widely advertised all over the bulletin boards in both A West and B crew areas. We even posted welcome information in the crew briefing areas but mysteriously the papers were removed, we assume, by management. On trips, I've asked people to join the swap board and personally signed up f/as on layovers. Obviously, more members who join will make this forum work even better.

Perhaps we'll fly together some day and you can express your comments to me personally.

Sincerely,

Sharon Logan

My problem with the MSN swap and trade board is that it was never advertised through the company to give everyone the information. I was on transatlantic before the fence came down and I had heard about the board a while ago. When I asked in the crew room who was in charge or how I get on it, I was told by people on the board that I was reserve and it wouldn't help me. "Honey, it is more for blockholders to swap" was a quote I got from a flight attendant. It was not until I saw a letter Thindy wrote that I actually learned the website. That is why I have a problem with it. I personally will not be a part of a website that would allow my cell phone and email address to be public information. [/font]

Way too late Thindy. You showed your true colors. If you are not a snitch...what do you call yourself? It wasn't your purpose to bring it to our attention....it was to be a TATTLETALE because the letter was sent to the union. Do you think the Reserves are a bunch of idiots and don't know what the risks are? And who are you to repremand them anyway? You should worry about yourself, keep your nose in your own business and don't mess with the reserves. You and your letter have no credibility with me. Apology not :down: accepted.
:lol: Well Lucifer, some may choose to call Cyndy "Judas". I prefer to classify her as a Holiday Swine.....it's All in the Timing. And now on her behalf: Too little, TOO LATE. We all know how much Miss Internacionale' enjoys the pastries of Paris, I can only assume she endulges in the Porkfest served throughout Germany (FRA & MUC) during the Winter Solstice. The Company will be preparing another Holiday Meal for the Workers in the Gulag......I say a fitting table decoration would be the head of a certain "noble" stewardess with an apple stuffed in her mouth. (Maybe then she will get the hint........SHUT Your PieHole, or someone WILL DO IT For You!). This is more than JUST a Reserve Issue!

:lol: Well Lucifer, some may choose to call Cyndy "Judas". I prefer to classify her as a Holiday Swine.....it's All in the Timing. And now on her behalf: Too little, TOO LATE. We all know how much Miss Internacionale' enjoys the pastries of Paris, I can only assume she endulges in the Porkfest served throughout Germany (FRA & MUC) during the Winter Solstice. The Company will be preparing another Holiday Meal for the Workers in the Gulag......I say a fitting table decoration would be the head of a certain "noble" stewardess with an apple stuffed in her mouth. (Maybe then she will get the hint........SHUT Your PieHole, or someone WILL DO IT For You!). This is more than JUST a Reserve Issue!

I AGREE BUT I THINK SHE SHOULD BE DRAGGED ONTO THE CHUNNEL TAKEN TO LONDON DRAGGED THROUGH THE STREETS BEHEADED AT THE TOWER AND HER HEAD PUT ON A STICK ON TOWER HILL.

ITS ONLY BE-FITTING

Dear Mrs. Atkins,
As I sit here in my holiday decorated crash pad huddle around our space heater; I am now fully aware of my horrible actions. How did I ever commute without your watchful eye. I apologize for the doctors appointments, family members birthdays and errands that have inconvenienced you from your commute to work. Your wisdom and by the book work ethic have shamed me to no end. Thank you for letting know my place in the big scheme of things. My mother is so grateful that we have you to look out for us in the big city of Philly. If you would pass on your home address and phone number we would love to send you a Christmas gift ( not too PC) let me rephrase a non specific token of our adore meant. Approaching a decade of service to this company; I still have not earned the right to have a life. I am sure with your leadership and insight you will be able guide me through the perils of reserve. As the Christian celebration approaches we offer a non denominational branch of good will to you. Please join us for a drink to your health in the essington debriefing crew room. If you are in need of a ride just give us a call and we would be more than happy to obtain you from the airport or your crash pad. In closing I do have one request to ask of you. My brother is returning from the war front a couple of days before Christmas. Now I know this is a busy time for you. Your commute and very important work in a Paris bakery as the official taste tester for the president of France, but may I humbly ask your permission to meet him when his plane touches down on American soil. IF our plans overlap yours please let me know. Whats another year apart among family. I will try my best to ask the leaders of our nation to either postpone his return or if we can meet in passing in FRA or CDG. I am sure that I can get a trip to either of those places when you are unable or unwilling to work over the holiday. By no means would I want your plans to be disrupted in anyway shape or form. Mrs. Atkins I have taken so much of your time and I apologize for the length of this letter. Thank you for your time and consideration on my behalf.
Your faithful servant

Back