TATTLETALE

Very true. Lets not go overboard. It's a stupid email and yes, she needs to face the results. But she is a human and a fellow coworker.

She deserves EVERYTHING that's coming her way.Does anyone know what trips she works? Any particular day she commutes in on? I cant wait to share a jump seat with this Bi+ch. Look at how she treats her fellow coworkers... :down:

She deserves EVERYTHING that's coming her way.Does anyone know what trips she works? Any particular day she commutes in on? I cant wait to share a jump seat with this Bi+ch. Look at how she treats her fellow coworkers... :down:

If one has access to CATCREW one can find out what she is working and when.

Again, let's not go on a witch hunt here.

She does deserve to confronted about what she has done or said, but becareful what you do or say.

Remember, the company does have a zero tolerance policy. And this does include threatening behavior towards another in the workplace.

Play it safe and place an "anonymous" non-threatening letter in her mail file if it helps you vent.

This is really sad...it just goes to show you how sheltered a lot of blk holders.
Everyone knows that being on reserve is not an ez life style, and for someone with her seniority to put a letter out there like that is just Shameful! :angry:

Atkins Cyndy (edited by moderator)@hotmail.com PHL Transatlantic

Do not post phone numbers or email on this board. If you want to get them on another board or PM do what you want, but do not post them here.

As Blanche would say: "KILL THE KILLERS"!! I took out your hair spray and gave my hair a final spritz. Only, surprise, it wasn't hair spray. It was mace. You had mace. Your hair spray was mace! I maced myself right there in the police station! I almost died! I fell to the floor, blinded, writhing in pain. Couldn't move for 20 minutes!
I'm lying there, dying, and they're harassing me! Murderers are free, rapists are free, but a poor widow on the floor, they try to lock up! Who'd I hurt? Me?!
View attachment 6842
Sums up how Cyndy must feel right about now!

Atkins Cyndy (edited by moderator)@hotmail.com PHL Transatlantic

E-mail? Okay
Phone number? NO!!!!

I think you should remove that...... :down:

DO NOT POST PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAIL ADDRESSES HERE. YOU CAN PM OR GET THEM FROM THE OTHER BOARD, BUT THEY ARE NOT TO BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.

What the f*ck do you care??? Her contact information was found on another public website. :huh:

Doesnt the AFA have a professional standards committee?

If they do, bring her up on charges.

Have we all not done some incredibly stupid things in our life? Well this is Ms Atkins moment of stupid. Posting a phone number is not quite right in my book.

There but for the Grace of God it could have been any of us writing something we'd wish we hadn't. Lord, look at some of my posts for proof.

Let her know how you feel but let's not have an Inquisition. Take the Phone number down, Twice Baked is right.

Now she will have to deal with getting a new number, email address and deal with F/A on the line.
Oh well! good luck Ms.Atkins

Have we all not done some incredibly stupid things in our life? Well this is Ms Atkins moment of stupid. Posting a phone number is not quite right in my book.

There but for the Grace of God it could have been any of us writing something we'd wish we hadn't. Lord, look at some of my posts for proof.

Let her know how you feel but let's not have an Inquisition. Take the Phone number down, Twice Baked is right.
Once again, sir, it is posted on a public msn website. Follow the link above and see for yourself. Got it?

Too bad her "moment of stupid" manifested itself in a letter that has now circulated to 95% of the flight attendant community. Nothing good can come out of this, and nothing should.

If you have not checked lately, this is a public web page also.

Back