Teamster's Card Drive Successful?

Now why would AA want to oursource 100% Tulsa when 74% of the stupidity is here and votes in their lousy contracts? I wouldn't if I was Horton and company. If Tulsa is not here to vote yes then the chances of more give backs are slim and none.
Get rid of tulsa and outsource it, then when the line doesn't conform, outsource them to. Once tulsa is gone, can you imagine how much line work can be outsourced and stay within the 35% limit?

Look your a blind idiot all you do is type bs here like everyone else speculate and dream of what you wish you can have so go out and vote amp teamster or Amfa but at the end your still stuck with twu vote one union in just to dump your dumb union here at brown we love our union I can buy lots of booze be in the sheets with your ma at time so suck it up take it deep at the end of the day your goi g to be stuck with twu

Reactions: 1 person
Brownmec

Can you guarantee BROWN wages if the teamsters take over or is that just another salesman pitch again....... If not, keep riding the coat tails of the drivers

Reactions: 2 people
Look your a blind idiot all you do is type bs here like everyone else speculate and dream of what you wish you can have so go out and vote amp teamster or Amfa but at the end your still stuck with twu vote one union in just to dump your dumb union here at brown we love our union I can buy lots of booze be in the sheets with your ma at time so suck it up take it deep at the end of the day your goi g to be stuck with twu

Is there some rule that prevents drunk assholes from using proper grammar? Does using a period scare you?

Get rid of tulsa and outsource it, then when the line doesn't conform, outsource them to. Once tulsa is gone, can you imagine how much line work can be outsourced and stay within the 35% limit?
If they outsourced Tulsa they would likely consume most of the 35%.

Now why would AA want to oursource 100% Tulsa when 74% of the stupidity is here and votes in their lousy contracts? I wouldn't if I was Horton and company. If Tulsa is not here to vote yes then the chances of more give backs are slim and none.

Because if there is nothing left to take, Tulsa has served its purpose.

Tulsa could become a liability if line performance, and the ability to attract mechanics, or even motivate or retain the ones they have, deteriorates to the point that it hurts their business. We have to remember that AA is in the business of moving people and goods from place to place. Most of the guys here are looking to leave, many are halfway there, just waiting till they are off probation at their new employers to make the final cut. many never bothered to put in for the SIS or EO. Those who are stuck here for one reason or another simply dont care any more. That means delays, cancellations, increased infractions, increased FAA oversite, increased OT, increased sick calls, increased arbitrations for discipline, increased costs for recruiting and training, and increased rates of customer dissatisfaction and migration to other carriers.

The company went too far, Tulsa helped them, they wouldnt think twice about blaming Tulsa, they aready have.

ahh looking at your avatar it appears the iam's balls are slapping your chin.

Stay classy, you poor misguided fool.

Look your a big rat with ears I don't need to put periods were you want pisses you off and your probably jealous that teamster got big money to brown mech how ever they got it your stuck with twu because you have no power enjoy putting period were they need ass wipe big ear rat

Because if there is nothing left to take, Tulsa has served its purpose.

Tulsa could become a liability if line performance, and the ability to attract mechanics, or even motivate or retain the ones they have, deteriorates to the point that it hurts their business. We have to remember that AA is in the business of moving people and goods from place to place. Most of the guys here are looking to leave, many are halfway there, just waiting till they are off probation at their new employers to make the final cut. many never bothered to put in for the SIS or EO. Those who are stuck here for one reason or another simply dont care any more. That means delays, cancellations, increased infractions, increased FAA oversite, increased OT, increased sick calls, increased arbitrations for discipline, increased costs for recruiting and training, and increased rates of customer dissatisfaction and migration to other carriers.

The company went too far, Tulsa helped them, they wouldnt think twice about blaming Tulsa, they aready have.
You make a good point. Use the dummies in Tulsa to get what you want then when you get it, cut em loose. Someone else comes in to use the facilities and offers to hire everyone for peanuts. AA gets an MRO in Tulsa that they always wanted.