The A La carte Business Model now in the crew room

Just wander into the club and get it. That's what I do. They have a whooshy fancy machine there with milky way packs. The cheese and crackers are yummy too. OMG yall. Those cracked pepper chips are to die for. Seriously. You gotta try em. xxxx. -your favorite gnome

An employee with no business in the "club" taking coffee and food is truly grounds for a "theft of services" termination. And I would certainly agree with that.

I have never set foot in a company "club" in my entire career. I do not belong there as a flight crew member, and I agree with the company policy. Management has already abused our FFs sufficiently without the line employees getting under foot when not necessary.

An employee with no business in the "club" taking coffee and food is truly grounds for a "theft of services" termination. And I would certainly agree with that.

I have never set foot in a company "club" in my entire career. I do not belong there as a flight crew member, and I agree with the company policy. Management has already abused our FFs sufficiently without the line employees getting under foot when not necessary.

GOD that was a joke, unwad your drawers.

I would not drink a cup of coffee made with water from the A/Cs water system if you paid me!
If you have ever seen the results you would not either. We are constantly putting the water system on MEL do to contamination. Pay the buck and not get sick.
I’ve been drinking the potable water for years and nothing bad has happened to me yet. Anyway, don’t a lot of FAs bring flavored coffee from home and make a pot of Crew Brew?

I’ve been drinking the potable water for years and nothing bad has happened to me yet. Anyway, don’t a lot of FAs bring flavored coffee from home and make a pot of Crew Brew?

You must have flown with me and had one of my mochachinos...The guys always love them. Now I don't drink them or I will never fit into my size zero dress..the size two just doesnt fit well and I don't want to have to take up smoking to keep my wait down again because of the smoking lines around my lips...ughh.

But anyways...come fly with US and drink my crew brew mochchino..if you are worried about germs i will spike it with a little alcohol to kill the germs..no harm....Also hint for all you gals...the coffee grings thrown into the lav juice really freshen up the lavs.

I really couldn't care less about coffee in the crew room BUT if they are charging now for coffee I'd sure like to know if they are charging the staff in HQ. What is good for one is good for ALL. Personally I see it as yet another way for the company to give the finger. More important things to worry about? Sure, but it's sometimes the little things that mean a lot.

I really couldn't care less about coffee in the crew room BUT if they are charging now for coffee I'd sure like to know if they are charging the staff in HQ. What is good for one is good for ALL. Personally I see it as yet another way for the company to give the finger. More important things to worry about? Sure, but it's sometimes the little things that mean a lot.
In PHL they are charging for the SPECIALTY coffee. (It's a big silver Keurig single serving coffee maker) Regular coffee is still available for free. You can find more info here- http://www.keurig.com/

I think it's nice that they have it available for those who want it. No one is forced to buy it.

Ok I take back what I said then. I'm glad to hear they are still offering the coffee. I know it's not required but it's nice that they company offers it. I'd probaby pay for the better coffee if I really wanted a cup. Now we get the full scoop. Thanks.

In PHL they are charging for the SPECIALTY coffee. (It's a big silver Keurig single serving coffee maker) Regular coffee is still available for free. You can find more info here- http://www.keurig.com/

I think it's nice that they have it available for those who want it. No one is forced to buy it.

OK then....where is the "free" coffee?? :huh:

OK then....where is the "free" coffee?? :huh:

Oh for the love of God I can't believe we are still going on and on about the bless-ed coffee. This thread makes me want to drink hot tea for the rest of my life. Pay a dern buck for the Keurig! Those machines rock and make uh-maz-ing coffee. Lord have mercy.

Screw the freaking German or Swedish coffee maker in the rec room off Girl, Interrupted aka CREW ROOM! Where is my contract?

Oh for the love of God I can't believe we are still going on and on about the bless-ed coffee. This thread makes me want to drink hot tea for the rest of my life. Pay a dern buck for the Keurig! Those machines rock and make uh-maz-ing coffee. Lord have mercy.

I honestly could care less about having a cup of coffee in the crewroom....as I'm never in there long enough to have one and have always bought coffee upstairs on the concourse. I just disagree that it was a necessary thing to do to make a buck at the expense of the employees when the former way of providing coffee came directly from catering at virtually zero costs to Inflight. I'm sure in the distant future this thread will be revisited because we will then be complaining about having to pay for printer copies! LOL

aptboeses.....thanks for responding to my posts on where to find the "free coffee".....I'll just follow the line of Pilots! LOL :lol:

Latest posts