Trivial Question

Nightwatch said:
I'll give you this much Hack...if the TWU ever asks me to vote on a LOA or contract, that allows my work to leave AA, then I sir, will be AMFA's newest organizer, well...maybe not AMFA, I may have to go shopping for a new one..HAHAHA!
[post="174307"][/post]​

What if they do it without a vote? Don't expect to vote on any LOA anytime soon under the twu.

Nightwatch said:
Hack, you are correct. Brian Connors was who I was referring to. Yes, he was an IAM officer, does that make him less credible? Is that the reason Delle would not answer his question? He was an AMFA member wanting to speak with his AMFA President. Nice reception Delle gave him. Evidently they saw him as a threat, had they held the ability to burn him I believe they would have done so, why not. That would have proven to "spark" an AMFA drive better than not, true?

What has AMFA done, at NWA or UAL, to stop the outsourcing that began prior to AMFA being the BA? Their latest gig at UAL with that LOA was a joke, asking the membership to vote away their work.

I'll give you this much Hack...if the TWU ever asks me to vote on a LOA or contract, that allows my work to leave AA, then I sir, will be AMFA's newest organizer, well...maybe not AMFA, I may have to go shopping for a new one..HAHAHA!
[post="174307"][/post]​
Nighty,
Apparently Delle knows what a clown this guy is, and chose not to give the paid afl-cio stooge the time of day and delay a meeting about our AA issues. Like I said, this was an AA M@R AMFA meeting, so teamsters, laidoff ex-iam officers, retirees, stock clerks, baggage transfer engineers, the Pope, the girl scouts, and anyone else the twu/afl-cio has to PAY to disrupt our meetings needs to take the money, then head to the bar or the playground.

I have heard brian conners in action. He was telling his lies and tails of woe, and when called on it, he backpeddled like a 3 year old on a tricycle. He stated he had been laid off because of AMFA at UAL. When asked if he had a chance to bump the system, he said no I took the layoff instead. So there he was crying about being laid off, and he himself chose to take the layoff and then whine about it. The way I see it, his choice not to follow his work, not AMFA's. He then lied about who was funding all these trips he was taking to bash AMFA about how "broke" and "devastated" his is, we found out it was the afl-cio paying him and the retired dutch drescher to run they're mouths about how bad AMFA is at NWA and UAL.

So yes Nighty, credibility is hardly the boys strong suit, but you seem to enjoy telling lies, so he is the "hero" type to a twu cultist like yourself.

Like AMFAMAN said, you don't ever have to worry about voting a twu LOA in your lifetime.