Update

Ok 699+1UW and MR.Dell, what are the actual filings that have been made by the IAM to investigate the legality of the cards that were turned in. if there were not any objections, the NMB would have ruled for/against an election and set it up by now or declared a rep. Let the members vote and tell who they want as a rep. Who was it that has been saying for along time that the IBT is slowing things down, now we see the IAM is slowing things down, why are'nt you blasting them for keeping the said 500 amts on furlough while they keep this going on.

How are we sure the 757's from the west side are coming back in house, anything in writing???? I guess next the update will include the additions of the 330's to the in house mx....

701AW-1,

You will have to contatct the International or the NMB to see the filings.

ibt filed objections and the IAM has responded. If the ibt never raided in the first place no delays would have happened.

It is the US/East 757s and 737s that are coming back in-house.

701AW-1,

ibt filed objections and the IAM has responded. If the ibt never raided in the first place no delays would have happened. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND>>> WE AIN"T RAIDING>> WE ARE TRYING TO KEEP THE REPRESENTATION WE VOTED IN AND THAT WE PREFER>> WE DID NOT ASK FOR THIS MERGER AND WE DID NOT AND THE IBT DID NOT ACTIVELY PURSUE THIS BEFORE THE MERGER>>> YOU DID NOT ASK FOR THE MERGER EITHER OR DID THE IAM TRY TO RAID US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where is the release of the the 57's that are currently done in house for the IAM???

What release?

Your statement makes no sense.

Hal Huele informed the IAM and the workers that the planes are coming back in-house and all the parts are being shipped back from Mobile.

What release?

Hal Huele informed the IAM and the workers that the planes are coming back in-house and all the parts are being shipped back from Mobile.

Do you actually think the company is going to commit to anything like this until they find out who they are dealing with as far as union. I know the company wants that great IAM contract so they can keep us down til the late 2010's at least.

The company has all ready begun bringing the work back.

Don't let the facts get in your way!

No matter what happens everyone will be working under the IAM CBA.

First, the term Raiding as you use believe it to be, I responded

CAN YOU UNDERSTAND...
WE AIN"T RAIDING..
WE ARE TRYING TO KEEP THE REPRESENTATION WE VOTED IN AND THAT WE PREFER..
WE DID NOT ASK FOR THIS MERGER AND WE ORTHE IBT DID NOT ACTIVELY PURSUE THIS BEFORE THE MERGER...
YOU DID NOT ASK FOR THE MERGER EITHER OR DID THE IAM TRY TO RAID US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, The release. ok the facts as you always want from us to prove that we can back up a statement. Where is it that Hal said they were on the way back???? What time frame???
to add, if the 57's are coming back where are the recalls at?? they can't bring in that much work and not have techs in place for it

As you say
Don't let the facts get in your way. in our case, the lack of facts get in our way!!!!

701AW-1,

ibt filed objections and the IAM has responded. If the ibt never raided in the first place no delays would have happened.

How can you say the IBT is "Raiding" anyone ?
They already represent people that are now part of this airline.

Go to PIT and look at the 757 in the hangar.

Go to CLT distribution and see all the parts that have been shipped back.

And there have been bids posted every week for mechanics.

It is still a raid.

The company has all ready begun bringing the work back.

Don't let the facts get in your way!

No matter what happens everyone will be working under the IAM CBA.

THEN IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO THE REP UNION IS, THEN DOES IT

vote IBT

What release?

And here it is, right back at ya!! You throw this out all the time.

And you believe what management tells you!! :shock: :lol:

700UW Yesterday, 06:15 PM Post #62
Veteran
Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 2,948
Sorry I am not posting from 4:30 am till 10 at night, and I am not on the IAM payroll.

Don't let the facts get in your way

I have to say you just can't tell the truth. posting when you say you are not going to post. That is why I said before 700UW is :censored:. You should learn to lie better.

Edited By Moderator

The iam is totally out of touch with its rank and file. This lawsuit represents the desperation that has set in. They seem to be trying to protect these 22 at all cost, while ignoring the needs of their many thousands of law abiding members for years.
If the leadership would have fought to preserve WAGES and BENEFITS, like they are trying to protect themselves, they would have no need to worry about a pending election!! :down: :down:

Back