US Airways offers employee bonuses

Every time I see this incentive its just a reminder to slow down a little more and work safe. Give us what we deserve and you would'nt have to bribe us Bozo :down: :down:

If I remember correctly wasn't this incentive suppose to be for Thanksgiving weekend??? Now its been extended for another month. Doug your getting pretty stingy :angry: :angry:

Don't get me started. It is a disgrace what happened to that beautiful airport. I could be doing all of my Christmas shopping there instead of having to go to Booth's Corner.

But Nate and Paul's have the best deals going this time of year!

US Airways offers employee bonuses

courtsey of CharlotteObserver.com

After a brutal summer for flight delays, US Airways is dangling cash bonuses to employees in an effort to keep holiday flights on time.

US Airways' "Holiday Hustle" program sets two performance goals for Nov. 1-Dec. 31: At least 60 percent of all flights departing at the scheduled time or earlier, and no more than seven mishandled bags per 1,000 bags.

Through Dec. 5, the airline had met both goals. If that continues through Dec. 31, each US Airways employee will get $100 -- $50 for each goal.

To achieve those goals, the carrier last week launched its "On Time. Every Time." campaign, which describes what agents, pilots and flight attendants should do before departure to keep flights moving on time.

Well, if our morning bank leaves late then we're all screwed and we don't have a chance. Or, if the paperwork doesn't print right and qik gives us some seat dupes, then well screwed again. Or, if the airline makes crews run from flight to flight to flight, the one connection where the crew stops to eat will screw it up. Beause here comes captain shoving sbarros into his mouth, here comes the fa's trying not to spill their starbucks and then here's select agents going WHERE WERE YOU right n front of the pax so that the crew gets chastised for having their first meal in three days.

sounds awesome.

You work for a company and in return the company, when they are
financially secure and making a profit should show thier appreciation in offering a
decent wage and working conditions.

How about when they're not? Would you prefer all your wages be tied to profitability? When the company loses money, what do you propose then? How about you get paid once a year as a percentage of total profits?

Go ask someone from the west who had a portion of their wages paid in stock in the early years how they liked that little system, especially post BK. Then ask them what their incentive was under Franke.

When start-ups like Virgin America are thriving through the benefits of ultra low costs, airlines like US are not in a position to saddle themselves with high-costs long term. If you're looking for alot more money, productivity is your pot o'gold. That's the only thing that allows WN to pay what they do.

How about when they're not? Would you prefer all your wages be tied to profitability? When the company loses money, what do you propose then? How about you get paid once a year as a percentage of total profits?

Go ask someone from the west who had a portion of their wages paid in stock in the early years how they liked that little system, especially post BK. Then ask them what their incentive was under Franke.

When start-ups like Virgin America are thriving through the benefits of ultra low costs, airlines like US are not in a position to saddle themselves with high-costs long term. If you're looking for alot more money, productivity is your pot o'gold. That's the only thing that allows WN to pay what they do.

WN is hiring!

Though they probably will not take poor attitudes from US

Can you please post those stats I am unable to fine them

Hey, John John, this is Andrea Rader from Corp Comm. If you want the daily on-time stats, we have them in US Daily and on Compass and theHub every day. Hope that helps.

-Andrea

Hey, John John, this is Andrea Rader from Corp Comm. If you want the daily on-time stats, we have them in US Daily and on Compass and theHub every day. Hope that helps.

-Andrea
Thanks I will check them out from time to time
Is the pay out base on stats from mainline or mainline and express and is Piedmont and PSA involved in the payout if so why not the other six express carriers. Express represent over haft of US Airways. the release stats should reflect this as well as FAA report card. All involved should get a pay out because of its merit. The general public rarely knows they are being outsourced

Wake Up...This was a company in bankruptcy and now is not...I was speaking in that text.
Any company that is not in financial trouble should show thier support for the work groups that
provide that stability. Only when a company is facing a bankruptcy or severely failing income
margin should they seek some sort of relief from thier workforce and that in itself should mirror
that of the management side. They should have to lose the same if not more than a work group
that makes far less than them. Management will not save a company from failing, the workers
will accomplish that or not...

bob

Ya, they are watching but they are not listening. This is the second person from Corp that I've seen on here....you would think they see all the complaining they might try to make things better, but what do they care, they are in Dougys pocket and they CAN pay their bills. More worthless people this company does'nt need but keeps around for some reason :angry: