Holiday Bonus!

So! Many! BLUE COLLAR! workers have to deal with the results of the "LEFT OVER MANAGAGMENT".
What we have heard on this THREAD! is the result of White Collars' vs Blue Collars". Interesting!
Let me put it this way. NO! White collar would be working without the other!. And! the airline industry is forging ahead with the help of the people that Did Not get thru College. So! as smart as Collar' are, don't forget your ROOTS!

Oh..Hell...

Isn't it the responsibility of the City Of PHL maintain those belts??? Where are they in this?

No.......it is not the city's responsibility. That falls to a group hired by
USAirways to maintain thier system. They currently employ a bunch
of new hires with minimal mechanical skills and a few that do have the
knowledge but spend thier time training the new hires. Low bid contracts.
3 of the current employees use to be employed by USAirways on the ramp
and now fix the conveyors and the rest of the system. It is a joke, and not
ha-ha funny.

Thanks

I don't get the point of this thread.

This is a fancy redressed version of the hat trick wich has been paid out before. If the hat trick never paid out I would say then they are setting the bar too high. the truth US has met similar goals over a period much shorter than two months. Flores was wrong in stating they were unattainable because it has been attained in the past.

Well, now how could you not get the point???

Are you deaf, dumb and blind??

Flores wasn't wrong at all. They weren't attainable because none of us had any control over the weather or the over bookings. Which caused the delays and the baggage issues.

The last I heard...God is in control over the weather....and US Airways is in control over the overbookings for the holidays.

If you want a Hat Trick...talk to Alice.

AGAIN! These White Collar' are giving the others an opinion of them being "SUBSERVIENT" The White Collars need to remember their ROOTS!

The Desert Denizens should give us a Christmas bonus regardless.

Great solution! Then you can complain that it wasn't enough. Sometimes I wonder if most of you just like to b!tch! B!tch about the crew meals on holidays, b!tch about the incentives, b!tch, b!tch, b!tch...your act gets old!

Great solution! Then you can complain that it wasn't enough. Sometimes I wonder if most of you just like to b!tch! B!tch about the crew meals on holidays, b!tch about the incentives, b!tch, b!tch, b!tch...your act gets old!

What crew meals??? We don't get no stinking crew meals.......

What incentives??? We don't get no stinking incentives.........Unless they're rigged.

ExHPer stay out of the fray. You might get your feelings hurt.

Happy New Year!!:)

So too do the miserable DOT stats, The Non-Responsive Customer Relations, The media regularly pummeling US Management, The Res Migration and on and on it goes.

This customer wants US to succeed and in order to do that the employees must come first, customers second which in turn provides investors with long term value and superior ROI.

I see from your screen name that you too were so favorably impressed with HP that you left.

Actually, if HP was still around, I would still be there. Yes, I was impressed with HP and can tell you that the majority of people I worked with were hard working and cared about the airline. Granted, we were more of a large regional carrier but so what. We carved our niche in the west and we did what we did well. All airlines have issues and they have a loyal following of passengers that will go out of their way to fly them. HP was like that. I can't tell you how disappointed the majority of the HP employees were when we found out we were keeping this hog of a name "US Airways". Could it get ANYMORE negative than US Airways (or US Air for that matter)? Why a new name wasn't considered is beyond me!

Yes, the DOT stats are miserable, the media is not in bed with US (find me some media that actually LIKES an airline), res migration sucked and customer relations is backed up...whats your point? People have choices. If you are unhappy, move on. Quite frankly, I don't think the customer (or the majority of the people on here) want this airline to succeed. They could care less, it's a paycheck, that's it. They come in and think they are entitled to something. You are expected to do the best with the tools you are provided, work your 8 hours/day, be on time to work, just basically do your job. For this, you are entitled to receive yor paycheck. Period.

But don't worry, if you screw up or are late/sick all the time, the Union will save your job. :down:

Yes, the DOT stats are miserable, the media is not in bed with US (find me some media that actually LIKES an airline), res migration sucked and customer relations is backed up...whats your point? People have choices. If you are unhappy, move on. Quite frankly, I don't think the customer (or the majority of the people on here) want this airline to succeed. They could care less, it's a paycheck, that's it. They come in and think they are entitled to something. You are expected to do the best with the tools you are provided, work your 8 hours/day, be on time to work, just basically do your job. For this, you are entitled to receive yor paycheck. Period.

But don't worry, if you screw up or are late/sick all the time, the Union will save your job. :down:

wow you are just insanely bitter.... yep you Definitely used to work here .

wow you are just insanely bitter.... yep you Definitely used to work here .

Why do you say that? Bitter? nope, not at all. I realized that things were not going to get any better at US and I made the choice to move on. It was a very tough decision but one that was made easier by local leadership. The biggest challenge is that they heap more responsibilities on you and never remove them once they get staffed. Oh yeah, no increase in salary for doing these extra things!
My biggest issue was the discrepancy in pay between the East and West. You have an ex-East employee doing the SAME job and making twice as much. That was really tough to swallow. So, I did the math and moved on. Anyone that doesn't like the way things are going should really do the same.
Trust me...there IS life after US!

Good! Lord! I hope the media and union and shareholders and who ever runs US Air is reading this!

This is a place where employees can come to vent their fustrations and customers can come to complain about their experiences. It's what we do here. Like it or not. I, as an employee of the nations most hated airline, come here to be reassured that its bad everywhere and not just at my station. We all lean on each other, listen to each other, and try to add a little humor along the way to help each other get to the next day.

The only thing getting old here, exHPer, are people you who think we should silently follow along and let the lumps in the Tempe litterbox get away with millions in bonuses, let them continue to make US the laughing stock of the industry, and push their low class brand of business on the American public. I will continue fight for change and voice my opinion on here and at the "Clown Hall " meetings hosted by Tempe's pickeled brain trust and the rest of the circUS ring masters.

Happy and Blessed New Year to You and Everyone else who comes here to discuss the good, and the bad, of US.

PineyBob

Thank you, I and many many others appreciate what you said. I sincerely thank you for reminding us about the proud parts of our past.