US IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jester,
If management is taking it personally. It must be because they are incompetent and are getting their butts chewed due to the gievances. Yes the customer may suffer due to their poor management. But the grievance puts the spot light on the problem. Thus should fix the management problem. Just like the time clock NAZI/ sic time NAZI. They try to fix the so- called attendance problem. If it is taken personally ,that should be directed up past the front line management. They are being told (by the Nazi) to gig you. Yes men.
Been guarding my contract for 31 years have seen it all. And I can work by my contract. The company due to poor management can't.
O.G.

Jester,
If management is taking it personally. It must be because they are incompetent and are getting their butts chewed due to the gievances. Yes the customer may suffer due to their poor management. But the grievance puts the spot light on the problem. Thus should fix the management problem. Just like the time clock NAZI/ sic time NAZI. They try to fix the so- called attendance problem. If it is taken personally ,that should be directed up past the front line management. They are being told (by the Nazi) to gig you. Yes men.
Been guarding my contract for 31 years have seen it all. And I can work by my contract. The company due to poor management can't.
O.G.
OG, your correct. management is pissed at the new guy's cause theyre keeping the sand castle busy!!! The company is not happy with losing some important arbitrations lately! I will update at a later time. Until then maybe my budy Jerkster could apply for a cob MGR job and finally be happy???? So Says GF

For all The Charlotte people:
If you have not done so please sign the petition going around about safe & clean working conditions as was agreed to by the company in our cba. We have filthy breakrooms & unsafe work conditions. The bagroom for instance needs that torn carpet that people are tripping over removed. That's just one that comes to mind & I know there are others.

Why do youze gotta sign a POS petition?

Getta clue! "AGAINST OUR CBA"

File Grievances! Da company don't recognize no POS petition.

Bagroom carpets that surround da belts are covered by OSHA.

Shake da trees, its da only way da company listens!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.