US Pilots Labor Discussion 12/27- OBSERVE THE RULES OF THE BOARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be a common East problem...claiming that any disagreement with an East position must be due to some ulterior motive or personal fault. Puts me in pretty good company - a respected arbitrator, a learned Federal Judge, a jury of average Americans...

Bah, you forgot HP_FA. :up:

(Putting on my body armor now...)

For someone who spends their working hours, days, years in a world of "relative" everything, it must be hard to cope...

Jim

Not at all. Any semblance of actual principles/values/beliefs/etc, aren't properly subject to whimsical "relativity"...even within the very "interesting" dynamics of life in this "Best of All Possible Worlds."

Life's an extremely finite adventure. It's various eccentricities needn't, nor shouldn't be readilly bowed down to, simply to enhance any brief, and essentially meaningless personal comfort along some portion of the sadly short journey. On even the most pragmatic levels...might as well stand for something...or else...fall for anything.

The Founding Fathers would have tossed USAPA into Boston Harbor, and made reneging on binding arbitration an intolerable act. Don't demean the history of this country by comparing a bunch of overtestosteroned bullies-in-number to the Founders.

They didn't arbitrate. They had duels. At least one usually survived.

Sounds like a plan to me! :lol: Just imagine all the lawyer's fees that'd be eliminated....likely...along with a whole lot of lawyers come to think of it. :up:

However, BB is very good with research and numbers. The rest ? not so much. Bitter, Baby, bitter.

As usual the east position is that he is fine as long as he does not disagree with your position.

Also as usual his arguments are never never addressed, instead he is attacked for having an opinion.

Dear HP

Not only dont you have any idea what you are talking about but so far out of context its not even funny. For your info, it is SS the sane and reasonable who started an unsolicited e-mail campaign and she or he got what they deserved and so did whomever thought it was OK.
Please, put the knife down and go to bed. Thanks.

Could you re-type that in English?

Dear HP

Not only dont you have any idea what you are talking about but so far out of context its not even funny. For your info, it is SS the sane and reasonable who started an unsolicited e-mail campaign and she or he got what they deserved and so did whomever thought it was OK.
Please, put the knife down and go to bed. Thanks.
Just out of curiosity, how is:

"Your an idiot get back in the kitchen!"

taken out of context?

Not really. And nobody in USAPA leadership is as smart as either Burr or Hamilton and that was 30 years post-Revolution.

If you search, I've actually brought that up when certain people have talked dogfights (I'm a pentathlon guy myself--and I made that clear to a certain poster who merely wanted to wager on a "dogfight" :lol: ).

The Founders would have been disgusted with USAPA. It's not particularly righteous nor principled, despite some chest thumping to the contrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.