US Pilots Labor Discussion 5/13- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
it'd be nice to be recalled by the end of the year with my unemployment extensions finally running out around then.

With all of those extra lines of flying in september how are they going to be flown with less pilots?
Just walking around the terminals, CLT and PHL especially the Int'l, you get a sense that things are really picking up. The weekends especially are starting to look like they did years ago, with throngs of passengers. This downturn cannot go on forever, and the travel industry in general says things are looking better. That being said, and I cannot speak for the west, but the east side is starting to seem a little stretched on staffing. And there will be some training. All you need is for the company to offer another deal of some sort, and the guys getting near or over 62 will start to exit. I really see you coming back soon. There are a lot of guys really thinking of hanging it up soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed.Hope to see you recalled!

OK FLIP INDULDGE ME, a delay how about ALPA voted out now you want to profess a delay , based on assumptions we will NEVER be able to assert! OR BASICALLY A MEMO! FLIP listen to the 9th , "WHERE ARE THE DAMAGES!" we were sold a bill of goods clear and direct! AINT GOING TO HAPPEN! WE CAN'T EVEN GET ERIC ELECTED AND YOU THINK THEY WOULD VOTE FOR THE NIC, WORD UP AINT GOING TO HAPPEN! MM!
The War is over, your side lost.

Keep up the entertaining posts. It reminds us what we're up against.

Reactions: 1 person
OK FLIP INDULDGE ME, a delay how about ALPA voted out now you want to profess a delay , based on assumptions we will NEVER be able to assert! OR BASICALLY A MEMO! FLIP listen to the 9th , "WHERE ARE THE DAMAGES!" we were sold a bill of goods clear and direct! AINT GOING TO HAPPEN! WE CAN'T EVEN GET ERIC ELECTED AND YOU THINK THEY WOULD VOTE FOR THE NIC, WORD UP AINT GOING TO HAPPEN! MM!

Assumptions we will never be able to assert?

The overwhelming body of evidence supports the fact that usapa was elected for the sole purpose of evading an arbitrated ruling. The fact that usapa lost in the cirtcuit court is only a precussor of their liability for the damages they have inflicted. The damages are in the lost jobs and lost wages that are a direct result of uspa's DFR violation.

Here is why usapa is going to lose. All you east usapa supporters know exactly why you voted for the fake union. Then you went into a federal court and tried to lie about it. Never once in that trial did an east witness or usapa spokesperson say, "I voted to get out of the Nic" or "we started this union to get out of the Nic" or"we did not think the Nic was fair, we wanted out of it and since we had the majority, we thought we could just put it to a vote of the membership, vote it out, act like it never happened and make up our own rules to govern as we saw fit." The laymans version of Seeham's BS line of tyranny of the majority.

So WORD UP, get your checkbook ready, there is a damages trial coming and the West has some pretty hard hitting lawyers looking to get paid. u$apa ha$ already been found liable, the continuation of trial will $imply determine the dollar amount$.

Reactions: 3 people
......That being said, and I cannot speak for the west, but the east side is starting to seem a little stretched on staffing..........

Swan,

This may have already been stated but the West recalled 70 flight attendents recently, and the A320 lines are flexed for June. The flex allows a line build up to a max of 94 hrs. I think it may have been mentioned in a usapa update, at least from the West reps, noting disappointment in the company for flexing while pilots are furloughed.

I echo your sentiment and hope both sides will get our furloughs back asap.

Reactions: 4 people
it'd be nice to be recalled by the end of the year with my unemployment extensions finally running out around then.

With all of those extra lines of flying in september how are they going to be flown with less pilots?

Tripod-

We all are concerned about the furloughees. Especially those on the west that brought jobs to the table and were tossed out on the street by management.

What is our 'union' doing about getting them back to work?? What did the leaders turn down?? Ask, maybe they'll tell you.

Reactions: 2 people
Swan,

This may have already been stated but the West recalled 70 flight attendents recently, and the A320 lines are flexed for June. The flex allows a line build up to a max of 94 hrs. I think it may have been mentioned in a usapa update, at least from the West reps, noting disappointment in the company for flexing while pilots are furloughed.

I echo your sentiment and hope both sides will get our furloughs back asap.
Well, that is a good thing. I imagine both sides are going to see some movement going forward. Yes, the flex is a really bad thing with guys on the street. All one can do is what is contractually obligated, and hope the recalls start soon. It is no fun being on the street for either side of the airline.

Reactions: 4 people

This should be very interesting to see how this happens. The reserve troops are going to be stretched thin during the worst weather time of the year. I say the recalls will be starting sooner than anyone thinks.

For all you eastie dreamers that are hoping for a redo on the seniority list by “selling off the west” you had better check out the crew news.

Take a look at the latest CLT crew news, the F/A’s asked the question about selling off the America West side(Pilot issues and mergers). I think Kirby’s answer should put any questions to rest.

It really is time to start understanding that this is one company and the seniority list is done. Time to accept that fact and move toward a new and better contract with the Nicolau.

Reactions: 6 people
For all you eastie dreamers that are hoping for a redo on the seniority list by “selling off the west” you had better check out the crew news.

Take a look at the latest CLT crew news, the F/A’s asked the question about selling off the America West side(Pilot issues and mergers). I think Kirby’s answer should put any questions to rest.

It really is time to start understanding that this is one company and the seniority list is done. Time to accept that fact and move toward a new and better contract with the Nicolau.
Can you please summarize what Kirby said?

Can you please summarize what Kirby said?
The chances of splitting off AWA, virtually ZERO.

He equated it to trying to split off Piedmont now. We are a fully integrated company except for two separate contracts.

It was a pretty clear answer.

Reactions: 3 people
The chances of splitting off AWA, virtually ZERO.

He equated it to trying to split off Piedmont now. We are a fully integrated company except for two separate contracts.

It was a pretty clear answer.
Thanks.

Now if only the 9th would make a decision already.

Is there a start date for the damages trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts