US Pilots Labor Discussion 8/25- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he thinks it would be complicated since the leather jackets came about after the majority of these former captains were downgrade to fo. If they can buy a new uniform piece(leather coat) they ought to be able to buy the new fo epalettes to wear since they are now fo's.

Well I guess lets move on to socks, black, blue or stripes.

Let's nudge this just a little back on topic please....

Right on! Lets get back to the AFO's trying to justify stealing jobs and senoirity from West pilots by not living up to the BINDING ARBITRATION.

Usapa = nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Mowery (larry), Cleary (curly) and Moe (moe of your dues money wasted in lawsuits)

Love your avatar, loathe your POV

OMG Grow up, all of you!!! You have been and continue to make a MOCKERY out of yourselves, our company, and the profession with your boyish antics, name calling, and put downs.
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PROFESSIONALS and GENTLEMEN and please don't start in on me with the arbitration this, lawsuit that stuff. I KNOW, we ALL know, and you are EMBARRASSING the rest of us with the SCENE you make everyday, here on the board.
PLEASE work out some amicable solution to this madness and stop acting like bratty misbehaved children. I am ASHAMED of this continued mire! For the love!!!!!

I'm kinda torn on the Crimi recall. I'm not happy with what he did, but I have flown with guys that claim that ALPA waffled on the whole Freedom thing. Any input?

ALPA waffle!? Ha!

ALPA had too many positions, unkept promises, and purloining going on to keep track of. J4J, MDA, work here, work there, put in the preference sheet, pass if you don't want to be recalled to the 190, don't worry the PBGC is great and easy to understand, Rigs were way over rated, don't worry you'll get to vote because we would never give away your pension in the middle of the night, no Buttkoveech didn't have any conflicts and of course no one made a million dollars for pushing the contract on the pilots (at least probably not, right?), welcome our pilots back to mainline (yeah the ones making less than the FAs), do your training on your own computer from home for free, the ALPA president position was in no way a reward for brining back a host of dues from scabs (we promise), age 65 will help all pilots recoup what they voted to give away,

..and most important if you are complaining...don't forget... YOU ARE ALPA!

Uh..., what was the question?

OMG Grow up, all of you!!! You have been and continue to make a MOCKERY out of yourselves, our company, and the profession with your boyish antics, name calling, and put downs.
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PROFESSIONALS and GENTLEMEN and please don't start in on me with the arbitration this, lawsuit that stuff. I KNOW, we ALL know, and you are EMBARRASSING the rest of us with the SCENE you make everyday, here on the board.
PLEASE work out some amicable solution to this madness and stop acting like bratty misbehaved children. I am ASHAMED of this continued mire! For the love!!!!!

It's so hard not to pop in and keep peaking to read it, isn't it? Tell us the truth! You're expecting something new, sooner or later. Nah, it was BINDING ARBITRATION!

Northwest and Republic just wish they had a message board!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back