US Pilots labor thread 4/17-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any good reason why any attorney would be "looking for sanctions" upon themselves.

I've said before that I really believe that Seham had a mindset going into all of this that: a) the West folks would never fight all of this and/or stay in the fight over the long term; and, b ) that he thought that he would come in and show the tumbleweed lawyers (and judges) how real law is practiced. Well, Judge Wake shut that down. However, now he is trying the same form of stunts not just in front of a federal judge, but federal appellate judges. This makes no sense. It is the kind of buffoonery that people grew to expect from Orly Taitz. (You can also think of it as a blackjack player who loses and continues to double his bets to get back his money, while suffering exponential losses.)

Yea, Wake shut it down the same way Judge Judy does.....with her mind already made up 10 seconds into the case.

VNIIMN
NPJB

I'm not understanding what you are saying. Could you clarify it a bit please?
He means that since East and West will never agree, then this case will go to the Supreme Court.

You and I both know that two sides not agreeing in no way creates a right to appeal to the Supremes. This is it for Seham and USAPA. After this it will be judicial enforcement by Judge Wake and we'll then all see how fast this will be put to rest.

Tell it to the judge, in the courtroom where usapa has been found guilty, when the damages are awarded.

Or better yet, tell him you are not going to pay, because you have a complete contempt of the rule of law and of contractual obligations or binding arbitrations.

We do not want your FO to Capt. upgrades, we want our upgrades, seats, recalls etc. that usapa is trying to keep from us, and unilaterally award to east pilots.

Dude that's the whole point ....you ain't got no up grades....OK 20-30 per year in another 2 1/2 years....ya gotta come East to do it. that is why........

VNIIMN
NPJB

As to the "process", I understand it pretty well. He should understand it better than I do, although I do have more overall experience with Arizona law and process than he does.
So there is some home cooking Arizona law going on in federal court

Well then, why to you (and your west buddies) object so vehemently to every little thing they do at USAPA? Wouldn't it be better to shut up and let it ride if they were indeed doing so much damage to themselves? The incessant postings tells a very different tale.

What's the tale? It's a fake union formed under false pretense and illegally used as a weapon against the minority. That's the sum total of USAPA's "tale". Only cowards are proud of such a thing.

You mean another attorney disagreed? Isn't that earth-shattering news. What did the court say? Did the judge chastise Seham? Cal him out of order? In contempt?

Just because another attorney disagrees with Seham does not a misconduct case make.

Do you know how to sue a lawyer for malpractice?

And no, it does not fall under "union reasonableness."

Like I said before, lee seham/scheme as council for usapa can not DEFEND HIMSELF for his Misconduct/Malpractice!

Dude that's the whole point ....you ain't got no up grades....OK 20-30 per year in another 2 1/2 years....ya gotta come East to do it. that is why........

VNIIMN
NPJB

Yes this is exactly the point. There is one company now. This whole what is mine is mine, and what was yours is negotiable by the will of the majority BS is coming to a end. Get used to it, because the first thing that is going to happen is the next few hundred upgrades will be former West Captains that lost their seat out of seniority to east pilots, followed by former West FOs who lost their upgrade classes to the merger, so east pilots could requalify, followed by former West FOs who have the seniority now to hold Captain on the east.

My point, you ain't got no upgrades.

Yes this is exactly the point. There is one company now. This whole what is mine is mine, and what was yours is negotiable by the will of the majority BS is coming to a end. Get used to it, because the first thing that is going to happen is the next few hundred upgrades will be former West Captains that lost their seat out of seniority to east pilots, followed by former West FOs who lost their upgrade classes to the merger, so east pilots could requalify, followed by former West FOs who have the seniority now to hold Captain on the east.

Demanded by a pilot group flying 24% of their block hours on East routes.

And you think it's all because of the Nic that no one wants anything to do with you?

Demanded by a pilot group flying 24% of their block hours on East routes.

And you think it's all because of the Nic that no one wants anything to do with you?
Correction it is just the east pilots that want nothing to do with us. It is the rest of the industry that wants nothing to do with the east pilots.

And I would love the next East poster claiming outrage at the 24% of East routes flown by West Metal to give me the percentage of West routes being flown by East metal.

And where you got the 24% figure from. I'd love to be able to research the percentage myself. It's happening on both sides of the fence. Heck we just lost one of our HI flights. A direct loss of International flying.

TWO WORDS.......TRANSITION AGREEMENT

VNIIMN
NPJB

And I would love the next East poster claiming outrage at the 24% of East routes flown by West Metal to give me the percentage of West routes being flown by East metal.

And where you got the 24% figure from. I'd love to be able to research the percentage myself. It's happening on both sides of the fence. Heck we just lost one of our HI flights. A direct loss of International flying.

The "24%" figure came from none other than Doug Parker in the latest PHX Crew News for pilots.

Hawaii became the 50th State in 1959. So no loss of international flying.........

There is this things called WINGS....you log on ....you find the CREW NEWS or somehting like that .....click on Parker's face. Click on his presentation......soak it in.....come back here and apologize for accusing us of making stuff up!!!!

VNIIMN
NPJB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back