Will AA's new F/B Class duvets be enough ?

Don't touch......please do your homework before spouting off wrong info. DVD'S are so yesterday. We have had those along with Bose headsets and are know moving to something better. Lie Flat seats, we have had those for years as well. It is called F/C. Ever heard of it? Probably not. 3-class 757's? Only if you can't compete with 3-class 767's.

LOL --- ever hear of 777 or 747 on a transcon - probably rare at AA.. Ever hear of Eco plus.. not At AA.. Oh we have the 767 reassigned to BOS SFO LAX transcons.. will you find that at AA -- not even... And quite frankly a 767 is nothing to brag about... I assure that if you take a P.S. flight out of JFK the 767 on AA is not so terrific.. And we do many many transcons on 767 777 and 747 every day... first class has beds on UA and its called a suite... maybe you have heard of it -- or maybe not--- yeah we all have seat back tvs and we have entertainment on all aircraft except our ratty old 737s - so get yourself in check - my info is right on - one other thing -- i heard AA uses 2 class aircraft for europe -- on some routes -- is this true???

(Quote)--"LOL, ever hear of a 777 or 747 on a transcon ? ......probably rare at AA"

donttouchthebeauty;

Ever hear of BANKRUPTCY ? ...........NEVER heard of at AA !

Ever hear of a Defined Retiree Benefit plan ? ........EXTINCT at UA !! :shock:

Now with that said, I will admit, that AA needs some new "perks" onboard their Aircraft.

But I also have to admit that Paying down debt, for long term FORTIFICATION(as was mentioned above), gives this retiree(Me) a "warm and fuzzy feeling all over" :up:

NH/BB's

As a paying customer (you know, the guys you're supposed to be taking care of?) UAL does have a great onboard product, but it's not delivered well. AA does offer less of a product, but at least I know it will be delivered consistently.

Honestly, I could care less about the TV. Most of the live TV today is sheer crap, and movies aren't much better.

Seat comfort is far more important to me, and that's the biggest area where AA stands to lose my long-haul business. The new seat isn't fully flat. It's angled flat, guaranteed to give you a wedgie in your sleep....

Honestly, I could care less about the TV. Most of the live TV today is sheer crap, and movies aren't much better.

Give me the powerport over TV, music, etc......

What do I need all that crap for when I can plug in my Ipod or laptop. I would think most heavy travellers would agree.

Adding TV, music, etc... might get you the cheap family of 4 that travels once a year, but people that travel for a living don't care.

Amen on the powerports. I needed two on this last trip -- one for my laptop and one to charge my phone...

UA947 IAD-LAX, which doesn't touch NYC but is still considered a transcon by some...

Amen on the powerports. I needed two on this last trip -- one for my laptop and one to charge my phone...

Consider a Y connector. Also, there are phone chargers that use the USB port of a plugged-in computer.

Speaking of powerports, I find it annoying that on the MD80, the electronics box under the seat takes up valuable suitcase space.

Consider a Y connector. Also, there are phone chargers that use the USB port of a plugged-in computer.

Speaking of powerports, I find it annoying that on the MD80, the electronics box under the seat takes up valuable suitcase space.

I thought we got a notice about a Y connector causing a fire onboard and that they are not allowed anymore?

I thought we got a notice about a Y connector causing a fire onboard and that they are not allowed anymore?

You are correct. American Way (page 136 of Dec 1 issue) mentions that they cannot be used.

Yeah, it melted or something and freaked everyone out. Rightly so. Ask a F/A usually there is some empty seat or a seat where noone is using the powerport to charge a phone.

Thanks for the update. Too bad about low quality stuff ruining it for everyone. There is nothing wrong with a good y cord. The plane's circuitry is way overprotected. But no one can design protection for poor quality.

Another question: is it OK to plug in an inverter and then plug in a laptop cord to the inverter? I know it is OK electrically, but is it OK with The People Who Make Rules?

now all a terrorist has to do is plug in a Y connector wrap a duvet around it and start a bon fire.
Are we off topic yet
:D

(Quote)--"LOL, ever hear of a 777 or 747 on a transcon ? ......probably rare at AA"

donttouchthebeauty;

Ever hear of BANKRUPTCY ? ...........NEVER heard of at AA !

Ever hear of a Defined Retiree Benefit plan ? ........EXTINCT at UA !! :shock:
Now with that said, I will admit, that AA needs some new "perks" onboard their Aircraft.

But I also have to admit that Paying down debt, for long term FORTIFICATION(as was mentioned above), gives this retiree(Me) a "warm and fuzzy feeling all over" :up:
NH/BB's

Could not have said it better! To bad the "beauty" has not been back to comment.

The folks at U-Haul have done nothing but screw their employees and stockholders, but they love to gloat on all of the money they spent upgrading their cabins at the expense of the tax-payer....Sorry U-Haul lovers, but your management is doing nothing but shopping themselves for a merger. My money and wallet is with "THE Legacy Carrier AA". You WILL lose this battle "beauty"!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts