Will Friday Be The Day?

Time will tell, if a vote will take place! Like I said the NMB will ultimately make the decission if an election is to be held!

Don't play with words here in an attempt to deceive!

There will be a vote you can bet on it so get those tools ready Rick and start looking for that second job to supplement your lost Eboard income :lol: :lol:

That is one of my favorite parts of this election seeing the %$@! that put this concession in front of us losing money and back on their toolboxes, If AMFA for some crazy reason should lose the vote, I would hope that we all would not vote the same people back into office that pushed this concession on us.

I would vote for my Dog before I would vote for Rick M. he's more inteligent. :lol:

Checking it Out said:
Time will tell, if a vote will take place! Like I said the NMB will ultimately make the decission if an election is to be held!

Don't play with words here in an attempt to deceive!
And who will make the ultmiate decision once the election is declared?

:up: THE MEMBERSHIP :up:

And believe me, they will all remember the words.
:down: WITHOUT FURTHER RATIFICATION :down:

Johnny Lunchbox said:
Hackman said:
Thats just the the problem with you twu jonny *hitbox types, you claim to be a twu tough guys, but you hide behind an alias. Like all of the twu toughguys and team twu, no one is accountable for the failures and lies of this cesspool you all call a union, the twu. Why don't you step out into the light? What are you worried about? Surely you can't be worried about the AMFA organizers, right earl?

If you are none other than infamous ex-union steward earl steve connel, be a man and step up. Its all too easy to sit back and rail on people, and then hide. Your sentence structure is quite the same as earl's. You use the same idiocy earl does in his posts of self induced delirium.

I'll see ya at the gym, show me how its done old man. :lol:

This drive is well in hand for AMFA, the twu is gone, and none too soon.

AMFA 04!!!!!
Listen Gary, I do not want to argue with you, I truly want to see what you see in AMFA that is so good.
Let me break it down to you like this:
  • At MCIE when we have differences we do NOT bench press.
  • At MCIE there is more than Earl that feels the way he does towards AMFA.
  • At MCIE the majority do actually want their jobs.
  • At MCIE their is not a valid AMFA rep/organizer.
"I'll see ya in the gym? Is that a pick up line in Texas?
Huh? Don't want to argue? Thats all you do here earl. You want to know WHY I have supported AMFA since 1989?

1. Mechanics all in one union, industry wide, third party also. No more stores, and rampers lumped in together with mechanics. Let each group determine they're own fate.

2. Elected officers that can be recalled by the membership. NO MORE untouchable jim littles, john orlandos, or sunny halls.

3. No more closed negotiations. If I want to watch them, I can. This worked well at NWA. If the company tried some shady BS, it got to the floor immediatly.

4. Lawyers and professionals negotiating the contracts. No more "without further ratification" BS. No more unelected and untouchable twu minions selling us down the road.

5. No more corrupt and outdated afl-cio. Don't need 'em, don't want 'em. Working people wouldn't be in the spot we are in if they were worth a damn.

This is just a few of the reasons the twu is history at AA in 2004. If the twu and the iam were so good, why are they losing airline after airline to AMFA? Seems to me the card drives would be rolling on for the twu and iam, and as we all know, they are not.

At MCI, you have several organizers. We have quite a few cards from MCI. I guess you just don't know them. You ex-TWA people have not been in the twu long enough to speak with any exsperience on them. You have not be shafted contract after contract like us nAAtives have. So listening to you at MCI, we take it with little regard where the twu is concerned. You don't know them like we do.
You people think the twu saved your job, and the evil AMFA is trying to screw you. You couldn't be more wrong.

No "see you at the gym" is not a pick up line here. I guess if your "light in your loafers" you might consider it one. Didn't know that about you earl. :p

AMFA 04!!!!!!

deadbolt said:
The Risk:

if we don't get the list down to where it really is for Mechanic & Related, than you will have dead people, retired workers and management voting on your letters of agreements and your next contract!
Ok but what is the risk to AA? We should expect this because we know they want to keep the TWU. Why wouldnt they? Even Delta didnt cut their workers as much as AA did. AA was able to get away with more with a "union" than Delta dared to without a union.

Bob Owens said:
deadbolt said:
The Risk:

if we don't get the list down to where it really is for Mechanic & Related, than you will have dead people, retired workers and management voting on your letters of agreements and your next contract!
Ok but what is the risk to AA? We should expect this because we know they want to keep the TWU. Why wouldnt they? Even Delta didnt cut their workers as much as AA did. AA was able to get away with more with a "union" than Delta dared to without a union.
The twu is not a union. They are an extension of Human Resources. If the twu was a real union AMTs would not have seen our profession erode. We would not have seen work that was performed by AMTs to be GIVEN to other work groups. We would have had a full revote. ELECTED officials would not have been removed by unelected stooges.

The twu smells fear... and it is their own!

Back