Will Friday Be The Day?

Checking it Out said:
Rumor has it that AA filed and the cutoff date was yesterday to receive cards! Rumor also has it that Amfa attorney's were informed yesterday.

I am also hearing from Dallas and elsewhere in the system that Amfa filed with less cards than what their telling the organizers in an attempt to position themselves in case they fail to show enough interest!

You gotta love it!
CIO,
First off I suggest you go here and do some reading.. http://www.air-mechanic.com/pdf/AA_NMB_3_15_04.pdf

I doubt very highly that AA had the appropriate paperwork and excel spreadsheet all ready... oh but then again they probably did... After all it is in the BEST interest of the company to protect their toy union.

Explain your theory that AA can't wait for AMFA to get in so they can lay everyone off... if that is correct then why would AA not wait until the 29th so that AMFA could get as many more cards as possible?

I think your theory just had a large whole blown into it...

Checking it Out said:
Rumor has it that AA filed and the cutoff date was yesterday to receive cards! Rumor also has it that Amfa attorney's were informed yesterday.

I am also hearing from Dallas and elsewhere in the system that Amfa filed with less cards than what their telling the organizers in an attempt to position themselves in case they fail to show enough interest!

You gotta love it!

Tell us what else did your AA Love Fest partner whisper in your ear?

On one hand you claim this is disruptive to the membership, then you come on this board indicating that you would be pleased if there is not a vote and the battle will rage on.

What the hell is the matter with you? There is only one way to stop and re-concile and that is to vote! Just ask the UAL mechanics. Why would you celebrate another lengthy card drive to just arrive at this point again and again?

Are you looking out for your own interest or that of the membership?

NO VOTE - NO PEACE

Rumor came from the Amfa supporters in Texas! So is it the truth or not?

What battle are you talking about? I have always said if the majority of the eligible members choose not to sign a card than it is a vote against Amfa! Are you concerned you filed short? Is it a fact that Amfa national has given fictitious numbers?

Your theories don't work! You and Gary and the few others would not stop even if an election was held and you lost! You would still be pursue a no win situation!

All you believe, is the destruction of our profession by one conspiracy theory after another!

Checking it Out said:

What battle are you talking about? I have always said if the majority of the eligible members choose not to sign a card than it is a vote against Amfa! Are you concerned you filed short? Is it a fact that Amfa national has given fictitious numbers?

Your theories don't work! You and Gary and the few others would not stop even if an election was held and you lost! You would still be pursue a no win situation!

All you believe, is the destruction of our profession by one conspiracy theory after another!
And so Mr. CIO,

Are you going to SUPPORT AMFA when the election occurs and WE WIN?

Checking it Out, I was told by an AMFA organizer today, that AMFA feel short of having the 60% they wanted, said it was closer to 56% but that Delle gave the word to go ahead and file

I was told by an AMFA organizer today that

A-F-L-C-I-O

Stands for

Another #ag Loving - Communist Infiltrated Organization

Decision 2004 said:
I was told by an AMFA organizer today that

A-F-L-C-I-O

Stands for

Dave, did you learn this from LEe Seham?

A-F-L-C-I-O

Stands for

Also Dave news today in MCI, this is true Dave, The AMFA organizers here dont want title 2 allowed to vote in the election?

Checking it Out said:

Got my new computer, and I just had to come here to see the latest cio, and twuer lies. (took a while because of my twu negotiated paycut)

They are remarkable to say the least.

Since when do Texas AMFA men talk to you cio? I'm sure you got that pertinent info from a twu affiliated re-LIE-able source right?

Here's my latest rumors for you cio:

Rumor has it that you have twu monkeys flying out your butt from the stress of not knowing the card count.

Rumor from Art Lew-by is that the International have recruited the Girl Scouts as a back-up to the failed PR firm. They have negotiated a nominal fee of only $10,000 a month for some much needed backbone in the anti-AMFA campain.

Rumored the hotdogs at the 514 will now be filled with plastic cheese, to help ease the flow of twu lies as they flow out of the twu's arse.

Cio, if I a-heared of any more of them dad-gum AMFA rumors, I'll be a-sured to let y'all know up thar in 514 twu believer land. :blink:

Rumor has it you haven't kicked Well's butt like you stated in TUL....more of your lies Gary? I remember hearing you state.."Wait 'till we get back....". You're another overweight joke with a big mouth. AMFA professionalism at it's best! :lol:

Johnny Lunchbox said:
Rumor has it you haven't kicked Well's butt like you stated in TUL....more of your lies Gary? I remember hearing you state.."Wait 'till we get back....". You're another overweight joke with a big mouth. AMFA professionalism at it's best! :lol:
I stated that in TUL earl? The punk called me some derogatory name, and of course without his buddies, he can't back it up. I told the felon to bring it and thats it . The felon has a open invitation to do what ever he thinks he can, just let me know when. No threats earl, just a statement.

Overweight? I can bench more than I weigh, can you? When you gonna stop Company Man Dan from man-handling you like he did in TUL?

Punks, Drunks, and Cowards. The twu's finest. :unsure:

This is what the twu believes in. Look at their actions. Come on twu, defend your actions!

Problem being Hackboy is that I'm not who you think I am. Earl can very well handle Dan, question being is why would he? Your bench pressing may be impressive to the girls but not to me biggun, I saw and heard an overweight mouth with a face only a mother could love attached, you also suffer from high blood pressure, that was quite evident.

awayfrmitall said:
Checking it Out said:

You gotta love it!
CIO,
First off I suggest you go here and do some reading.. http://www.air-mechanic.com/pdf/AA_NMB_3_15_04.pdf

I doubt very highly that AA had the appropriate paperwork and excel spreadsheet all ready... oh but then again they probably did... After all it is in the BEST interest of the company to protect their toy union.

Explain your theory that AA can't wait for AMFA to get in so they can lay everyone off... if that is correct then why would AA not wait until the 29th so that AMFA could get as many more cards as possible?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:
Are you aware that air-mechanic.com is Dave Stewart's site and that he can post and delete anything he darn well pleases?????????? Of course he will post anything that will make amfa look better and the TWU look worse. He will tell you himself that he deletes and censors as he sees fit!!!

You need a better argument than "look at air-mechanic.com" for proof.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So, I guess WHEN (not if) amfa loses you will blame the company???

PUT THE BLAME WHERE THE BLAME LIES. . . . . .
BLAME AMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AMFA IS NOT THE ANSWER"

Attachments

• matrix12.gif
    matrix12.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 162
twuer said:
awayfrmitall said:
Checking it Out said:

You gotta love it!
CIO,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:
Are you aware that air-mechanic.com is Dave Stewart's site and that he can post and delete anything he darn well pleases?????????? Of course he will post anything that will make amfa look better and the TWU look worse. He will tell you himself that he deletes and censors as he sees fit!!!

Hey Stupid,
Did you bother to go look and see that the link I referred to was the scanned response from the NMB? It is obvious that it is an original and not altered, etc. It is a matter of public record and it would be foolish for anyone to alter or forge a document of that sort. Now if you claim that it has been altered provide a link from the NMB and prove it or shut up.

Now being that the NMB gave the file number and instructions on the exact day that CIO claimed that AA responded, I find it hard to believe that they were so prepared to be able to get it all done in less than an afternoon.

Now let's say they did just for the sake of argument...

If AA is looking forward to having AMFA... so they can lay everyone off (as you guys claim) then why would they want to cut off the card collection?

AMFA has plenty of cards and there will be a vote but AA's actions (as CIO claims) is not consistent with them wanting AMFA's strong stance. It appears that AA wants to keep their toy union around so they can have whatever they want, whenever they want.

Try again Bozo... keep fishing in the dark and see just how much it helps your cause.

Back