Winter Timetable...new Services

s80dude said:
Just going by what is in FOS, so I don't know if that means other carriers as well.
[post="295862"][/post]​

Hard to say -- some carriers are better than others at actually publishing their advance cancellations.

CO is showing zero availability thru the 19th.

DL and NW show availabilty on the 11th forward.

UA is showing canceled thru the 6th, and zero availability thru Oct 1.

HP is showing zero availability thru infinity.

F9's schedules have been pulled thru infinity.

B6 and WN don't show availability in Sabre.

Former ModerAAtor said:
B6 and WN don't show availability in Sabre.
[post="295942"][/post]​

WN has removed MSY from the scheduled indefinitley.

Also, I've been hearing that we will be seeing capacity moved to Baton Rouge. Baton Rouge is now, defacto, the economic center of Louisiana, and might be for a while, as insurance angencies and government traffic, etc. will likely be flowing through BTR. Continental Express will be launching EWR-BTR, Northwest Airlink is planning DTW-BTR, and AA will resume mainline service on BTR-DFW. In addition, I heard that AA/MQ may begin temporary MIA/ORD-BTR service until at least MSY opens, maybe longer.

MiAAmi said:
MIA-LAX gets another non-stop for a total of 6 nonstops per day in DEC.
[post="303451"][/post]​

Yup, plus...

-4th daily MIA-PHL
-3rd daily MIA-PTY
-3rd daily MIA-YUL
-2nd daily MIA-IAD
-10th daily MIA-LGA/11th daily on SaSu
-6th daily MIA-TPA

All new flights start 15Dec05, are with 738s, and all are year-round except the 3rd to Montreal (which is through April).

Miami becomes AA's biggest station from Montreal with the change.

Boston-Montreal is cut on 14 December 2005 (that didn't last long), while Baton Rouge-O'Hare was re-started this week and will be operating indefinitley, two daily ERJs.

Any info on new destinations from STL? In the new galley newsletter last night, I saw some mention of a STL-PVR flight, but didn't have time to read it. We were trying to board in a hurry as we were already late due to our inbound flight being delayed. (We landed at DFW on time, but couldn't get a gate. Have you ever heard of such a thing? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I saw some mention of a STL-PVR flight, but didn't have time to read it.

I believe STL-PVR is in the schedule, but seasonal and once/twice weekly, something like 60 flights total.

MAH4546 said:
AA applied for New York/JFK-Los Cabos service today, WeSa 757 service, year-round on Sa/seasonal on We. They are competeing with Delta for the authority, though.
[post="295388"][/post]​

I'm willing to bet my paycheck that Delta does not get the JFK-SJD route. Being in BK will probably hurt their chances.

B.O.B. said:
I'm willing to bet my paycheck that Delta does not get the JFK-SJD route. Being in BK will probably hurt their chances.
[post="304918"][/post]​
Didn't the US and Mexico come to an agreement where there can now be 3 US airlines servicing any city pair between the 2 countries? (Excluding Mexico City).

quote=LGA Fleet Service,Aug 25 2005, 09:52 PM]
So what did we spend $1.5 billion on the new JFK terminal for?

The new terminal was a secret plot to make senior pilots, flight attendants, and gate agents quit.

The walk alone is killing them. :blink:

I know it is killing me and I'm not old. :lol:

aafsc said:
Didn't the US and Mexico come to an agreement where there can now be 3 US airlines servicing any city pair between the 2 countries? (Excluding Mexico City).
[post="304936"][/post]​

Correct, and Guadlajara and Monterrey are also excluded. Both DL and AA will be able to fly the route.

Skymess said:
quote=LGA Fleet Service,Aug 25 2005, 09:52 PM]
So what did we spend $1.5 billion on the new JFK terminal for?

The new terminal was a secret plot to make senior pilots, flight attendants, and gate agents quit.

The walk alone is killing them. :blink:

I know it is killing me and I'm not old. :lol:
[post="305114"][/post]​

I may have to purchase a scooter, to cut the walk time down! :lol:

B.O.B. said:
I may have to purchase a scooter, to cut the walk time down! :lol:
[post="305210"][/post]​

Sone IDF gals were saying in ops that we are losing one of the two daily NRT trips starting in NOV. One said it was permanent, another said it was seasonal. Anyone know?

Back