Summer timetable...new services/service changes

Mark, have you heard anything about AA adding more JFK to Europe with 757s this summer, or was this just a rumor that was posted a while ago?

Still happening, though while we were supposed to start seeing cities this summer, starting with Dusseldorf and probably Lyon, France, they have pushed it back until next summer to do more careful planning. If the US and Brazil can reach a new air treaty by this winter, new routes from Miami to Brazil will be added ASAP. Brasilia seems to be the priority. The Brazil expansion would happen tomorrow is the US-Brazil air treaty allowed it. AA and other airlines are pushing for US-Brazil Open Skies outside of GRU/GIG, which is what Brazil and Portugal have.

Not AA, but TAM will begin a Northeast Brazil hopper flight - Miami to Fortaleza via Manaus and Belem - on 1 June that AA will codeshare on. It will be a daily A320.

The schedule for September is showing an additional flight to DFW from CMH, to be flown with a mainline aircraft, bringing the total up to 6. An 11th frequency is to be added in August to ORD as well, to be flown with a CR7. So assuming everything else stays current, AA/AE will have a total of 30 flights a day out CMH:

11x ORD: 3x CR7, 7x ER4, 1x ERD
7x LGA: 4x ERD, 3x ER3
6x DFW: 4x M80, 2x ER4
3x STL: 3x ERD
2x BOS: 2x ERD
1x MIA: 1x ERD

The schedule for September is showing an additional flight to DFW from CMH, to be flown with a mainline aircraft, bringing the total up to 6. An 11th frequency is to be added in August to ORD as well, to be flown with a CR7. So assuming everything else stays current, AA/AE will have a total of 30 flights a day out CMH:

11x ORD: 3x CR7, 7x ER4, 1x ERD
7x LGA: 4x ERD, 3x ER3
6x DFW: 4x M80, 2x ER4
3x STL: 3x ERD
2x BOS: 2x ERD
1x MIA: 1x ERD

ORD/OGG is going to become seasonal in September.

Wish that was what they were telling us. We were told ORD-OGG was going bye-bye for good, not seasonal. Only to return this DEC for 3 weeks, because of heavy loads. Also, ORD-MEX is going away as well.

Ralph Richardi told assembeld employees and well wishers on March 2nd,in SJC "This service remains a most important route in our ever-growing Asian network. Might not have recieved the memo in time.

It would be sad to see SJC-NRT go, but if it does, I hope the 777's go to Hong Kong.

There has been NO decission on SJC-NRT !!!!
SJC-NRT can be again accessed and in SABRE thru 10/28. All this buzz was generated by an eronious email sent to SJC GM from a unqualified source. I am not saying that the NRT trip is safe and sound....just trying to squelch any rumors floating around that its a done deal....

Anyone have any clues/ideas what AA is going to do with the 767's from ORD-OGG? I hope for a new Europe, actually, I hope for a New Eastern European flight. Being GREEDY, I hope it goes to ORD as well.