Summer timetable...new services/service changes

American Eagle to Add New Service From Dallas/Fort Worth to Harrisburg, Pa.

The schedule for the new service is as follows (all times local):

Dallas/Fort Worth to Harrisburg (DFW-MDT)
Flight Departs Arrives Days
3847 4:15 p.m. 8:15 p.m. Daily

Harrisburg to Dallas/Fort Worth (MDT-DFW)
3846* 7:05 a.m. 9:25 a.m. Daily

*Effective Sept. 7, 2006

In addition, American Eagle will be announced flights from O'Hare to Colombia, SC and Jackson, Miss. (1x daily each) and Greensboro, NC (2x daily) this week. All with ERJ-145s. Miami-Birmingham is also supposed to be finally announced soon, but I've been hearing that for three years now.

American Eagle to Add New Service From Dallas/Fort Worth to Harrisburg, Pa.
The schedule for the new service is as follows (all times local):

Dallas/Fort Worth to Harrisburg (DFW-MDT)
3847 4:15 p.m. 8:15 p.m. Daily

Harrisburg to Dallas/Fort Worth (MDT-DFW)
3846* 7:05 a.m. 9:25 a.m. Daily

*Effective Sept. 7, 2006

Miami-Birmingham is also supposed to be finally announced soon, but I've been hearing that for three years now.

Do you know if this will be seasonal or year-round (assuming that it actually comes to fruition :lol: )?
My sister and her husband would love to fly AA more from BHM, but they've never been able to go anywhere but DFW or connect through DFW.

Do you know if this will be seasonal or year-round (assuming that it actually comes to fruition :lol: )?
My sister and her husband would love to fly AA more from BHM, but they've never been able to go anywhere but DFW or connect through DFW.

Year-round. Given the success of the year-round flights to Richmond, Norfolk, Greensboro, and Louisville, no reason they can't work, IMO.

Year-round. Given the success of the year-round flights to Richmond, Norfolk, Greensboro, and Louisville, no reason they can't work, IMO.
Any word of eagle going to Myrtle Beach from DFW. Delta's ComAir used to have an rj a while back and you could never get on the thing.

Anyway, MYR airport newsletter shows a picture of three AA birds at their new Terminal, and one taxing in.

http://www.horrycounty.org/newsletter/airport/2005/wtr.pdf

Anyway, MYR airport newsletter shows a picture of three AA birds at their new Terminal, and one taxing in.

http://www.horrycounty.org/newsletter/airport/2005/wtr.pdf

Note that the caption on the picture says it's an "artist rendering" of the new terminal. He/she could have shown KLM, Lufthansa, and British Airways parked at the terminal. If you read down to the schedule--both current and near future--neither AA nor AE is mentioned as providing service.

Note that the caption on the picture says it's an "artist rendering" of the new terminal. He/she could have shown KLM, Lufthansa, and British Airways parked at the terminal. If you read down to the schedule--both current and near future--neither AA nor AE is mentioned as providing service.
Guess the artist is not to big on usairways.

Latest posts