JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought. Thx for the confirmation. That is also why some on here reflect back over 30 years of concessions from the TWU. But I also know that US Air had at least a B scale if not a C scale as well. One of our past negotiators came from US and said they had it, and he will never vote for that to come here. I just do not know the year that US brought it into their contract.
Never had a B scale at US in maintenance and I believe Fleet never had one while unionized. Fleet got their first CBA in PP.

I’ve reached my max quota for stalkers on this board. I have no room for Bob.

Anyone want a completely used up crusty Bob?
Unless you are heavily tattooed and where a thong and smell of cheap perfume he wants no part of you either

Unless you are heavily tattooed and where a thong and smell of cheap perfume he wants no part of you either

Hey I could have sworn it was Holloween and I thought it was a creative costume.

I drank much heavier back in those days too.

Ooo look. A box of shirts and hats.

3C9126DE-627D-45B1-AB6B-89C8E763BE51.jpegE7815059-B908-42EB-8F9D-CA728800B11A.jpeg

Never had a B scale at US in maintenance and I believe Fleet never had one while unionized. Fleet got their first CBA in PP.
B scale is in at AA maintenance with the TWU. I forget the year it came in. But the fact that a union nego a B and C scale into a contract without any say so from the membership speaks volumes. Yet another tome this union has agreed to the company's terms without any say so or input from the membership.

Tim is b!tching on the Bookface saying he slipped on a yellow parking line and fell on his butt, at least he didn't have far to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back