JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like everyone else W, you make this a good

No excuse for this...period! This is exactly where a moderator is needed. Has nothing to do with anything and is extremely personal about ones family.
He is just a B.S. Artist that has absolutely no class, that enjoys stirring **** to see what floats to the top!

As an aside, i know some are believing the broken record of their agc but im 100% certain of the aip and what i know. I doubt the agcs even know sito screwed us. Remember, i got the wage scale and posted it here 48 before it was announced. The pollyannas laughed at me like they are now. But our careers are going to be over, as we know it, if the august aip comes out. To be sure, it loads up on pay. Was $32 but that was 6 months ago plus $32 isnt high enuf anyways. It gives up bigtime pt rules as the union leaders are getting cozy with pt, even for votes. And it gets rid of our great insurance. Its cost neutral for lus. A decent bump for laa but they lose part time language. At lus we get overtime bypass and paid suspension from the twu language. But ive been telling you all...its done! There is a reason why fleet went 6 months without much to say.
8 months to section 6. When i whip sitos arse in the april election.....basket will be put in executive talks immediately (he is our best agc even though i dont agree with him not fighting back to back. No, i havent spoken with him).

To be sure, the Association has tons of leverage. The company's main grab is that it wants to exchange the no-displacement language for no-layoff. Thats a huge concession for the unio. We secured that language as the company needed cross utilization. So, unless they recognize the value of that alot higher, i really dont see why your negotitor will give that up.
And the company wants your health care, mostly because of the cadillac tax which took leverage away from us. But with the new cadillac tax being delayed with the Republican tax plan set to be signed next week, tons of leverage just slid across the table to our union. There now remains no reasonable excuse to lose our health care.

If you read it carefully, you'll notice they are getting prepared to submit a counter-proposal (for Scope) to the "company's woefully inadequate proposal."

They seem to be referring to be the Comprehensive Proposal from July.

Yes. And they also said it will be a counter to all the groups in the asso. over scope. So they've been waiting for the last groups scope from co. to counter to all of them. No offence but you guys are months away from any kind of T/A. This might be a little early but maybe Sep. looks more and more reality???

You’re salivating in your glee.

No. But I will. The below highlights are everything I have said was coming weez. And you argued it all.

"Accurate information is important. The company’s “comprehensive” proposal does the following:"
  • "Outsources work and eliminates jobs"
  • "Maintains legacy American’s high cost health care"
  • "Includes insulting wage rates that are not industry-leading"
  • "Eliminates pensions and shifts risk to workers"
"Outsources work and eliminates jobs"---I told you that weez.
"Maintains legacy American's high cost healthcare"----I as well as others told you that weez.
"Includes insulting wage rates that are not "INDUSTRY LEADING""----Gee weez, who told you that? Oh yea I did...
"Eliminates pensions and shifts risks to workers"-----I told you this as well, co trying to rid of the pensions.

Now, who knows more than you, an AA employee and an asso. member, and Tom an LUS employee and a IAM member??? A mechanic that is not employed by either AA or LUS nor is he a TWU/IAM or asso. member. How do you like me now?? And How's my credibility look now??? You just gotta love this stuff man...LOL

If the process was explained and properly expressed from the beginning we may not be filled with such frustration. The challenges are not being explained and we were not prepared to understand each other's perspective on these negotiations. Anyone that believed it was going to be a quick and easy process didn't really understand the challenges of such a process.

Sometimes the leadership needs to tell everyone what they need to hear rather than placate and tell people what they want to hear.

The apologists will certainly try to divert the conversation and explain away the latest malaise.

Completely agree with you here. This is why I have been saying that there very well may chaos when it's all revealed. Sorry for the frustrations. I hope you guys understand my postings towards weez, Tom, Al ect... Not proud what the update says, just gleeing to them that we were right is all, pls don't take my posts personal.

I believe Tom Talbert if that’s who you were referring to has been removed from Forums? I don’t see his Profile any longer?

I think I might leave too? Forums is becoming much more aggravating than enriching anyway.

Once Al left it was really downhill from there.

Happy Holidays.

When did Al leave and why?

At first glance it appears as weez, Tom, and Al just can't handle the truth.

Dude if you take everything Tim. Nelson says as gospel I have some ocean front property near Charlotte I’d like to sell you
No one including those you name haven’t any idea what that agreement will be till I t comes out

Completely agree with you here. This is why I have been saying that there very well may chaos when it's all revealed. Sorry for the frustrations. I hope you guys understand my postings towards weez, Tom, Al ect... Not proud what the update says, just gleeing to them that we were right is all, pls don't take my posts personal.

At first glance it appears as weez, Tom, and Al just can't handle the truth.

Tom was probably removed (censored) from the Boards?

2B9D5AEE-E635-46A3-A5FF-6C350992FDE5.jpeg

Dude if you take everything Tim. Nelson says as gospel I have some ocean front property near Charlotte I’d like to sell you
No one including those you name haven’t any idea what that agreement will be till I t comes out

Then how did I? Huh?? I was trying to warn you guys. And your wrong, people do know that are at the table nego. who they choose to tell the truth to is completely up to them now isn't it. I am not going by what Tim has said or posted. I have been warning you guys of this coming from back way before even the Aug meeting. I kept trying to get CB and others to post the real offers instead of just posting what articles are T/A'd and not T/A'd or agreed to or not agreed to. They chose the absolute wrong route of withholding the facts until T/A day is here which will just create more frustrations and a much higher chaos at T/A day, but at least now you guys are getting some, there is more coming. Do you think this all that is coming?
BTW; Tim Nelson is not my source, he has even more less of a clue than most of fleet guys.

Then how did I? Huh?? I was trying to warn you guys. And your wrong, people do know that are at the table nego. who they choose to tell the truth to is completely up to them now isn't it. I am not going by what Tim has said or posted. I have been warning you guys of this coming from back way before even the Aug meeting. I kept trying to get CB and others to post the real offers instead of just posting what articles are T/A'd and not T/A'd or agreed to or not agreed to. They chose the absolute wrong route of withholding the facts until T/A day is here which will just create more frustrations and a much higher chaos at T/A day, but at least now you guys are getting some, there is more coming. Do you think this all that is coming?
BTW; Tim Nelson is not my source, he has even more less of a clue than most of fleet guys.

27212AA9-F818-4EE8-9C4A-80B25E695E4B.jpeg

Tom was probably removed (censored) from the Boards?

View attachment 12303
Thank you for that. I will now refrain from gloating to you. BTW, what was Tom removed for? He did directly disrespect a man I talk to a lot on here at a very very bad time, I went off on him, got a warning from mods, but took the time to explain to the mods why I went off on him. Maybe he looked into that and someone else may have complained about him as well.
Hey weez, do yourself as well as the mechanics a favor and pls redirect for attention towards the ones you directly speak with to get an ILC.
At least you owned it weez. I have to respect that...

Thank you for that. I will now refrain from gloating to you. BTW, what was Tom removed for? He did directly disrespect a man I talk to a lot on here at a very very bad time, I went off on him, got a warning from mods, but took the time to explain to the mods why I went off on him. Maybe he looked into that and someone else may have complained about him as well.
Hey weez, do yourself as well as the mechanics a favor and pls redirect for attention towards the ones you directly speak with to get an ILC.
At least you owned it weez. I have to respect that...

Well I have to concede. You’re far more special than I am.

Tom was probably removed because of suspicion that he was 700. I’ll probably be removed soon too for questioning that decision. It’s ok though. I’ll just put more concentration back into FB.

Forums is honestly dead or dying anyway. Get rid of your most controversial posters and it completely dies.

You can only agree with each other so much before you’ll all grow as bored as **** and just fade away.

925C5D3C-12D4-428F-A841-5C46FB5C1E75.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.