JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still give you kudos for staying in for so long. You were one of the longest runners I have met up with. I really believe you ran longer than 700 and his twin WT (remember him?)
Honestly weez, I just hope the mechanics get out of that asso. and go with a class and craft union for once and all. I won't even say go AMFA as long as they can go craft and class for the mechanics...

I still give you kudos for staying in for so long. You were one of the longest runners I have met up with. I really believe you ran longer than 700 and his twin WT (remember him?)
Honestly weez, I just hope the mechanics get out of that asso. and go with a class and craft union for once and all. I won't even say go AMFA as long as they can go craft and class for the mechanics...

700 and WT didn’t go out on their own terms. They were cast out of Forums and given a lifetime sentence in Federal Max.

And Tom Talbert I believe was removed because everyone “thought” he was 700.

I think maybe I’d rather get myself cast out of this Country and go walk the green hills elsewhere perhaps.

As for you. Honestly I think you have some psycho issues. I really have no clue why you’re involved in the Business of this Airline you don’t work for and you really make up a lot of **** man. (I’m not a Mechanic but I work for this Airline and am in this Association)

Again there’s very few people left here on Forums now anyway. Don’t know who you’re trying to convince? Even the Mechanics who somewhat agree with you don’t respond to you much.

You really need to work on your own house man. After 5 years if you don’t see that something is wrong you really have to get a grip that your mind just ain’t working right.

If this winds up being my last comment or post good luck to everyone and it was fun. Have fun kicking me in the ass as I leave the room. Look me up on Facebook, my full name is on here.

BTW to the guy (NYer) claiming that TWU guys aren’t informed in the same way that IAM guys are that the TWU doesn’t come around to break rooms. No that’s only in MIA because those people are not invited.

Here’s TWU Local 513 President William Fa and Executive Negotiators Mike Mays and Gary Peterson visiting the DFW breakrooms.

17CB11DE-FC1C-4D63-9920-69DEC73A0EA8.jpeg

Weez that's all fine and good, but if anything was said of any real value, someone would have posted it in FB, I see nothing!

I got the picture from a FB Group Page. The guy did say something about the picture but that guy is an idiot.

Weez that's all fine and good, but if anything was said of any real value, someone would have posted it in FB, I see nothing!

Correct. A visit doesn't necessarily translate into information. As a matter of fact, the person that posted that picture was not to happy with the information, or the lack of information being shared (in his opinion)

This is the full posting of that picture in which W childishly calls the guy names because he doesn't agree with his opinion.

Screenshot_20171216-151313.jpg

Correct. A visit doesn't necessarily translate into information. As a matter of fact, the person that posted that picture was not to happy with the information, or the lack of information being shared (in his opinion)

This is the full posting of that picture in which W childishly calls the guy named because he doesn't agree with his opinion.

View attachment 12309

I just talked to Mike and got the full story. And yea tough **** that I make friends and you don’t.

Put it to you this way. The November 2 update is still the last “official” update.

Our TWU Local 568 President Sidney Jimenez does not ask ANY International Representatives to come here and inform us. He PURPOSELY keeps his Members in the dark and lies to them or only gives them half truths.

People ARE waking up though.

Reactions: Colonel.Ramp
BTW Here’s another TWU Fleet Presidents update. This is Local 512 ORD.

December 16, 2017

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I spent this week in Contract Negotiations in Dallas. We spent much of the week working on the Scope Article. The Fleet and M&R rooms worked together to insure that the language did not pose conflict across Title Groups, and also to maximize the work that we perform. As this is among the most complex articles in the Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement (JCBA), it is proving to be a time-consuming process. The Scope article describes the very work that we do. As there are significant differences between the Scope language in the IAM/LUS and the TWU/LAA contracts, the compiling of data, the combining of existing language, and the writing of new language requires significant time and resources. As most everyone has understandingly become anxious to reach a settlement in these talks, getting hasty and rushing through this process is simply not an option. The entire Negotiating Committee is committed to bring an industry leading contract to you, and well written Scope language is the very foundation for long-term job security for us all. The work on Scope will continue throughout the weeks ahead until both the Fleet and M&R Negotiating Committees meet in DCA on January 8, 2018. Again, Scope is among the economic articles and economic issues are historically discussed toward the end of the negotiating process.

On to the other hot topic: Equity Distribution. There has been significant progress toward the distribution of these funds recently, yet, the necessary arrangements have not been finalized at this time. Unfortunately, there has been some information shared on social media this week that is simply premature and unverifiable. Again, the two hurdles that remain include verification of the tax implications for the capital gains realized, and, the actual method that will be utilized to deliver the money to you. Until such time that both of these matters are resolved, no official information can be shared. Finally, Local 512 has absolutely no say whatsoever of how and when these funds will be distributed, yet, we have made it very clear to the International Leadership that our membership is becoming very impatient. We will pass along any information as soon as it becomes available.

My calendar is very full in the upcoming weeks. As the year draws to an end, there are two big issues relating to benefits that are must be attended to before 1/1/2018. The first involves the change of the Union’s Short Term Disability (STD) carrier from The Standard to The Hartford. For those members that have the coverage, a seamless transition will occur with no action necessary on your part, however much work and planning has been going on for some months behind the scenes to achieve that goal. Secondly, for those members moving into the Long Term Disability Plan (LTD), much work is being done to ensure a smooth transition for 1/1/2018. One very beneficial thing that resulted from the move to The Hartford for both the TWU STD and LTD plans is for those that transition from STD to LTD, there will be a much easier and seamless claims process. Contract negotiations continue the week of January 8 in DCA. Benefits and Workers Compensation meetings are scheduled for the week of January 15 in DFW. Contract negotiations are scheduled for the week of January 22 in DCA. Finally, I will be attending meeting of the International Executive Board during the week of January 29 in MIA.

Fraternally,
Tim Murphy

This is the full posting of that picture in which W childishly calls the guy names because he doesn't agree with his opinion.

View attachment 12309

Ha ha Goofball. After I started debating Arturo’s dumb ass he deleted the entire post.

700 and WT didn’t go out on their own terms. They were cast out of Forums and given a lifetime sentence in Federal Max.

And Tom Talbert I believe was removed because everyone “thought” he was 700.

I think maybe I’d rather get myself cast out of this Country and go walk the green hills elsewhere perhaps.

As for you. Honestly I think you have some psycho issues. I really have no clue why you’re involved in the Business of this Airline you don’t work for and you really make up a lot of **** man. (I’m not a Mechanic but I work for this Airline and am in this Association)

Again there’s very few people left here on Forums now anyway. Don’t know who you’re trying to convince? Even the Mechanics who somewhat agree with you don’t respond to you much.

You really need to work on your own house man. After 5 years if you don’t see that something is wrong you really have to get a grip that your mind just ain’t working right.

Oh and Mods you got guys on here 100% worse than 700 who ATTACK people constantly but they’re still here and 700 and now only because you think he might be Tom Talbert is gone too. (Are they gone for personal reasons)

If this winds up being my last comment or post good luck to everyone and it was fun. Have fun kicking me in the ass as I leave the room. Look me up on Facebook, my full name is on here.
weez, you are going nowhere. I honestly don't think you will be removed. I have no clue why any of the 4-5 people (700, wt, Tom, Al, and another name I forget now) have been permanently removed. I had nothing to do with any of those. Although I did complain about 700 once to the mods he was not removed for a very long time after I complained. So again I have no clue why all these guys have been removed, but very glad they are gone indeed.

weez, you are going nowhere. I honestly don't think you will be removed. I have no clue why any of the 4-5 people (700, wt, Tom, Al, and another name I forget now) have been permanently removed. I had nothing to do with any of those. Although I did complain about 700 once to the mods he was not removed for a very long time after I complained. So again I have no clue why all these guys have been removed, but very glad they are gone indeed.

So eventually if people don’t agree with you after a set amount of time you prefer they get wiped from existence then?

You see I think our Country is already polarized (paralyzed) enough for my taste.

And you really just chose to ignore what I wrote fully to you anyway.

Why would you think I want to stay here and continue these games any longer? This is childish bullshit. It really is.

I'm on the unofficial local 513, it's fertile ground for stirring the pot.

Yea Mark Grey started up that page for his Political campaign and kept it going when I refused to take back Union Brothers and Sisters from him after he won.

I’m sure the page is a fun free for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts