JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when you blah blah blah blah that no one actually reads the babbling. Now why couldn’t you just word it this way.

“The full ticket has decided that they want to make a future announcement of who’s running at a specific time for maximum campaigning effect”

Wouldn’t that be much better than your consistently repetitive blah blah blah blah?

And would it kill you to at least try to use paragraphs? Didn’t they teach you that in High School?
I love it!

Download Free e-book On Negotiation Learn Advanced Contract Negotiation
Reach Better Agreements

so the nc is hiring lawyers to write the scope .....they didn't think of that along time ago?

You know when you blah blah blah blah that no one actually reads the babbling. Now why couldn’t you just word it this way.

“The full ticket has decided that they want to make a future announcement of who’s running at a specific time for maximum campaigning effect”

Wouldn’t that be much better than your consistently repetitive blah blah blah blah?

And would it kill you to at least try to use paragraphs? Didn’t they teach you that in High School?
Evidently you must of read it you responded to it

Reactions: swamt and AANOTOK
Well if people can back away from Joe Candidate and his assorted band of goofball, crazies and whack pack loonies.

It’s a new year and today the Negotiators go in to begin what hopefully amounts to the final stages in DCA. SCOPE.

Hopefully this will be an interesting week towards at least getting closer to getting this done.
true dat!

Evidently you must of read it you responded to it

Have you guys confirmed any of the rumors as of yet? I would think that less than one week of scope nego's and already having an "agreement", meaning both sides agree to the changes, is what they said it is "rumors". Good luck conehead, look forward to the update when you guys get it from the NC.

Have you guys confirmed any of the rumors as of yet? I would think that less than one week of scope nego's and already having an "agreement", meaning both sides agree to the changes, is what they said it is "rumors". Good luck conehead, look forward to the update when you guys get it from the NC.
Swamt
What are the rumors?

Scoped had been agreed to and a large buyout for those wanting to leave.
While I can only comment for the fleet side. Scope while there was much conversation and debate this past week, has not been agreed to. And I’m 99% sure that’s the same with mechanics.
And a buyout if any, has not been discussed at this time.

Well a little more detail about “ not been discussed”. I’m not saying it hasn’t been talked about between the two sides. Just saying that will come after scope is done. And both sides know this, so there hasn’t been any recent discussion on a buyout.

Last edited:
CB, You said the next couple of sessions would be intense, and would tell how serious the company was about getting this done. While I know you can only say so much, in my opinion, the Association update was once again vague and very generic. They have been terrible. So, as much as you can say, was there any positive movement/talk in regards to scope, and was it as intense this first week as you thought it might be. Finally, did this first week, in your opinion put a positive or negative step on the talks...thanks!

Reactions: swamt
Seems the Association just passed their position on Scope so we may not get a true gauge of where we stand until the airline answers that proposal, hopefully at the next session.

In my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.