JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
With scops, healthcare, retirement and all forms of compensation still left and CB has stated way back that these will be be most in depth and longest part of nego's. Fleet not done, mechanics not done all groups within same JCBA not done. That's why all groups are still attending or at least working on their next approach and nego's steps (preparing).

It's because the co. only wants to meet for 2 or 3 days each month. They tried setting for Feb but had conflicts with management dates as well as AMFA dates with the quarterly jac meetings being held in Feb. The JAC meetings were set up many months ago. AMFA said they were fully available in month of March and co. still only set for 3 days for the entire month (as usual) 6-8 of March.
I would think at over 5 years, the Jac meetings could have been put off, for 3 days in Feb, just saying.

He has been oddly quiet. I guess it's hard to perpetrate a fraudulent campaign when 97% of our brothers and sisters see him for what he is.

Nah he’s floating around out there just a little bit.

B250551F-3F23-451F-8F07-2CD6A62D130B.png

American Airlines Group Inc., Fort Worth, Texas, expects to contribute $467 million to its pension plans in 2018, the company announced in its 10-K filed Wednesday.

Of the $467 million, $425 million is a discretionary contribution and $42 million is required. The company contributed $286 million to its pension plans in 2017.

As of Dec. 31, American Airlines had $11.4 billion in total defined benefit assets and $18.28 billion in benefit obligations for a funded status of 62.4%, up from 58.1% at the end of 2016. The 10-K did not provide a breakout of U.S. vs. international pension plans, but U.S. plan assets totaled $11.13 billion as of Sept. 30, according to Pensions & Investments data.

The discount rate used to calculate benefit obligations was 3.8% as of Dec. 31, down from 4.3% as of Dec. 31, 2016.

Also as of Dec. 31, the pension plans had an asset allocation of 63.3% equities, 23% fixed income, 13.1% alternatives, 0.4% dividend and interest receivable, and the remainder in cash and the net amount due to/from brokers for the sale of securities.

American Airlines indicated in the 10-K that temporary favorable funding rules expired at the end of 2017, and pension contributions are expected to "increase materially" starting in 2019 when fiscal year 2018 contributions are due.

http://www.pionline.com/article/201...oks-467-million-pension-contribution-for-2018

770 to 20 Local nominations. Terrible.

Can you be any more totally irrelevant than that?

I thought he claimed he wins everything he runs for?

I guess i don’t have to come in and admit I was wrong about how the election was going to go

I guess i don’t have to come in and admit I was wrong about how the election was going to go

Rumor has it that he didn’t get even one single Airline Local out of the incredibly few people who even bothered to come out to participate in this farce.

Zero = 0

Rumor has it that he didn’t get even one single Airline Local out of the incredibly few people who even bothered to come out to participate in this farce.

Zero = 0
So anyways, 99.5% of the membership couldnt vote. We anticipated many violations as well and Mr baskett is my trusted "go to guy" as that knuclehead did it again. Guess nobody can stop him but at least he is in good company with dozens of other knucleheads this time.

The good news is that i postponed the election and will have it rescheduled as we continue to sanitize the Grand Lodge and get the member's voice heard.

The bad news is that Jay and rat, and PJ just bought the lus side the laa health insurance.

Weez, i applaud you, you conned them into your insurance. They just dont know it. I tried telling them but they just dont listen.

But im almost certain im going to win the grand lodge election, i just wont be in position prior to the iam brothers and sisters getting their medical hosed.

So anyways, 99.5% of the membership couldnt vote. We anticipated many violations as well and Mr baskett is my trusted "go to guy" as that knuclehead did it again. Guess nobody can stop him but at least he is in good company with dozens of other knucleheads this time.

The good news is that i postponed the election and will have it rescheduled as we continue to sanitize the Grand Lodge and get the member's voice heard.

The bad news is that Jay and rat, and PJ just bought the lus side the laa health insurance.

Weez, i applaud you, you conned them into your insurance. They just dont know it. I tried telling them but they just dont listen.

But im almost certain im going to win the grand lodge election, i just wont be in position prior to the iam brothers and sisters getting their medical hosed.

HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Welcome back Ma main man Timmy.

Watcha been up to lately bro? Anything interesting been happening in your life there?

According to the dude above, losing is winning...
Down is up... night is day... lies are the truth... I know a troll farm in Russia that is looking for folks just like this!

I have a second briefing with the dol. But what is important to you is that the postponed election will mean a quick contract as i said. Those lus that have families will suffer "great pain"

A key ally of mine in placement within the DOL has informed me of the postponement. It has been postponed for at least the next 3 years I’m afraid Tim according to that underground operative.

Curses you say Tim? Curses? Foiled again.

That great pain seems to be your own unending suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back