JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to dispute the results, but I do find the overall low turnout to be a bit of a surprise regardless of who's ticket you supported. I've heard about some very odd and restrictive voting hours as well. Not sure if this was the case system wide, but some were only 2 hour's in the morning and 2 at night. This is the first time that I'm aware of this taking place.

Reactions: Kev3188
I don't understand why even a single thread is wasted on any IAM issues at all. Just like the chit updates we sometimes get from the TWU, and lately don't even pertain to fleet, why would I even have the slightest interest in any IAM affairs.

I don't understand why even a single thread is wasted on any IAM issues at all. Just like the chit updates we sometimes get from the TWU, and lately don't even pertain to fleet, why would I even have the slightest interest in any IAM affairs.

FYI those updates are vetted by the higher ups in both Unions before they are released.

Because any distractions can potentially draw focus away from the prize. That particular distraction is now completely neutralized though.

Indeed. Better question is why can’t the IAM honor the process and step aside? The TWU ultimately stepped aside at America West, and the IAM didn’t stick around after the mess they imposed on nAAtives from TWA so why are they still here now collecting dues?

Josh

Why does a banker care?
I’ll stand by my 99% of us don’t care what you think
If any of my fellow co workers do feel free to quote this and announce yourself to the world

Reactions: Kev3188
Why does a banker care?
If any of my fellow co workers do feel free to quote this and announce yourself to the world

The IAM is a hindrance to LAA and imposed TWA on the company which resulted in a decade of stagnation, cuts, missed opportunities and no real value for AA.

Josh

Not trying to dispute the results, but I do find the overall low turnout to be a bit of a surprise regardless of who's ticket you supported. I've heard about some very odd and restrictive voting hours as well. Not sure if this was the case system wide, but some were only 2 hour's in the morning and 2 at night. This is the first time that I'm aware of this taking place.
The grand lodge changed the bylaws last year at the convention for 2 hour voting.

At any rate, the election still may happen in april if it isnt postponed further. We now believe the dol will make further adjustments on election 3.0 since it often grants good relief in the few rerun elections that were violated. So im almost certain my team will win.
As an aside, the grand lodge said the members endorsed all incumbents. Thats incorrect. One incumbent still may get the boot.
Election Supervisor - OLMS <[email protected]>
To tim N <[email protected]>
Friday, February 23, 2018 9:10 AM
No, we have not yet made a determination.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 8:15 AM
To: Election Supervisor - OLMS
Subject: RE: endorsements

Ms Ferrando

Did olms make a determination on the Phillip Gruber candidacy regarding his age?

Tim Nelson

A284BBBF-76BA-47C8-BFF5-14DAEA024359.jpeg

Reactions: robbedagain
FYI those updates are vetted by the higher ups in both Unions before they are released.

Because any distractions can potentially draw focus away from the prize. That particular distraction is now completely neutralized though.
Why would chit necessitates vetting, for months now, not that I could care less, but those "vetted updates" are not worth the toilet paper they are written on.

Why does a banker care?

The IAM is a hindrance to LAA and imposed TWA on the company which resulted in a decade of stagnation, cuts, missed opportunities and no real value for AA.

Josh

Tell me something josh, do the letters FO mean anything to you besides first officer?

Rat... He apparently can never get over the past n move on . his anti union n anti IAM hatred posts speak for itself . like u n 99% i personally get sick of his crap on here .

CB or P. Rez if either one of you drop in can you tell me what the “Double Jeopardy” thing means and are you guys trying to get all of us paid weekly instead of bi weekly?

That once a week thing caught my eye as well,we currently get paid on opposite weeks,at some point I’d think that would change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts