JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Nelson said:
Deep Throat contacted me recently and i agreed to run IAMleaks. Deep Throat claims to have access to internal memos and emails from various IAM bosses. I will establish a new youtube channel and ill initiate reading all documentations. The iam just dont listen and they continually bring this on themselves and dont learn from the error of their ways.
Deep Throat and Tim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSaDPc1Cs5U

Worldport said:
Weez I value your opinion but in this case I wanted the answers from the union. I think this can be a long (already is) drawn out  process. I don't think the TWU wants to do anything the IAM way and vice versa. They are still discussing how and where  the  AMTs are going to be trained. Sorry if I'm not mister solidarity but I don't want to wait for them, if it were section 6 maybe but not now, no offense to the AMTs
I believe that that mtc was done before fleet in the current LUS books    They waited for fleet then to show SOLIDARITY

The situation between the twu and the iam has become very tense. Hopefully, egos can be put aside and they can move forward in unity. Negotiations come to a halt over the last 7 weeks, for all practical purposes. 2 timeouts for the twu and iam to unify hasnt resulted in unity. Ironically, the company wants them to be more unified. I dont personally believe the company is willing to move forward until it knows who it is negotiating with. I dont believe negotiation committee peeps are privy to the side bars that are at the root of negotiations.

Hopefully, Parker can introduce a New way" to approach our talks to get the association egos in check. Time outs didnt work, as i heard the iam is apparently not interested in timely solutions until after the intl convention.

Worldport said:
When AA closed cities in bankruptcy LAA people were displaced .LUS still operated  in those cities. LAA people were told they could go back when there were openings but they would have to go on the bottom of the LUS seniority list until a joint contract.  They wouldn't take a pay cut but they would bid on the bottom.
That is in the preferential hiring agreement.....It works both ways for displaced LAA and LUS employees

bob@las-AA said:
That was LUS, not the TWU

I too do not want to be held up by MX!correct     t

I too do not want to be held up by MX!
That is correct............thats what i stated ......current LUS BOOKS...   i respect your position on that

bob@las-AA said:
I too do not want to be held up by MX!
Agreed!!! No one needs to wait for no one!! Everyone has been waiting 13yrs too long. If mx gets theirs first God bless em' let them have their money immediately. And, there is no solidarity and no leadership here whatsoever.

matt said:
I'm in MX and could not agree more, no solidarity!!!!
Has there ever been solidarity with either yo yo labor organization? These 2 dopes eff members left and right, alienate anyone who disagrees with them, and are so far up management that its very hard to tell where management ends and union begins.

This Association is a complet disaster.

Tim   would you rather have no union  and let the company really throw everyone of us out the door    At least we have the Association as represtation bec without them  Parker would of brought in Ready Reserve crap all over the system      I do agree that yes we should have had a vote on the Association or no union but in the end we would of wound up with the Association  

robbedagain said:
Tim   would you rather have no union  and let the company really throw everyone of us out the door    At least we have the Association as represtation bec without them  Parker would of brought in Ready Reserve crap all over the system      I do agree that yes we should have had a vote on the Association or no union but in the end we would of wound up with the Association  
I don't think it would have been only those two choices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back