JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your E190 hold 99 pax, just like the Envoy aircraft of the same type, sorry if you can't wrap that around your bulbous heads, but just stay tuned, and watch what happens.

You are 100% wrong it is flown by mainline pilots and attendants. You know the lighting at those strip clubs isn't the best and the girls don't like when use your phone

TWU CBA doesn't cover regional flights as part of Scope, all flights flown by Envoy or any other regional carrier is not part of the equation as far as LAA-TWU scope determinations.

I meant you guys (US) do the E190's you maniac.
Of course, they are a mainline aircraft the E-175s are not. Somebody pull up a picture of an E-190 for Bob it will show American Airlines a/c not a American Eagle. Bob they are getting rid of them in a couple of years so it really doesn't matter.

You E190 don't count as a mainline flight. How many passengers can it hold? If its any less than the A319 then its considered a express flight, or Envoy equivalent.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1480206787453.jpg
    FB_IMG_1480206787453.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 110
TWU CBA doesn't cover regional flights as part of Scope, all flights flown by Envoy or any other regional carrier is not part of the equation as far as LAA-TWU scope determinations.
E190s are mainline aircraft do any of you have any money you would like to bet on that. I'm here a long time I know what I am talking about

E190s are mainline aircraft do any of you have any money you would like to bet on that. I'm here a long time I know what I am talking about

My response was not tied to a specific aircraft, but more about the entity that flies the particular aircraft, whether it is LAA, LUS, Envoy or another regional carrier.

For the purposes of LAA-TWU Scope, it only covers LAA aircraft.

She be lookin at yo man teets.
Bob look at wiki it will show the E-190s are in mainline fleet. NYer didn't AA have Fokkers a few years back they were mainline weren't they. I think you guys might even have one Fokker working at DFW

My response was not tied to a specific aircraft, but more about the entity that flies the particular aircraft, whether it is LAA, LUS, Envoy or another regional carrier.

For the purposes of LAA-TWU Scope, it only covers LAA aircraft.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a LOA or a handshake somewhere that modifies your scope language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back