JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire conversation comes off as more emotional rather than talking about legalities.
You haven't seen emotion until you see us rotating days off. These Trump protests will look like a parade. I'm actually going to cry real tears that will come through your phones

Ok he says that his beef is with the TWU but at the same time it seems to me at least in this conversation that he's trying to say that all LAA guys should gain back 100% time and whatever happened at your airline keeping you below him is ok? (Including of course TWA cause he wasn't with them)

The argument being as I see it that your entire airline was a hodgepodge stitching of tons of crappy airlines that smelled bad and you should now count your lucky stars that you have officially made it into Bushwood.

"Sir, sir. Excuse me sir"
I'm going to turn the place into condominiums

Why didn't they get their time ? LUS also bought PSA back in the day, all got there time sounds like you should be pointing at your union not the arbitrator or IAM LUS

I bet most of the guys if not all who wrote the original language are dead and buried now?

Maybe he should find their graves and take a whizz if he's still so angry?

You haven't seen emotion until you see us rotating days off. These Trump protests will look like a parade. I'm actually going to cry real tears that will come through your phones

Anger and resentment in LGA seems to be the norm. TWA vs AA, AA vs US, IAM vs TWU and finally Rotating vs Not Rotating.

Ah how I love Sunny Florida.

I bet most of the guys if not all who wrote the original language are dead and buried now?

Maybe he should find their graves and take a whizz if he's still so angry?
I don't know looks like AA/TWU screwed a lot of people over the years actually entire companies. Correct me if I'm wrong

Anger and resentment in LGA seems to be the norm. TWA vs AA, AA vs US, IAM vs TWU and finally Rotating vs Not Rotating.

Ah how I love Sunny Florida.
I still say rotating should be a system wide vote. Why do it with just a couple of stations and only certain jobs in those stations

guys who worked at aa in 1980s-90s as aa made money and our competition america west filed bk in the 90s and us air twice in early 2000s? so, now these former competitors at struggling companies jump ahead of legacy aa fscs?
Maybe your not reading what you are writing how else is this supposed to be interpreted

i've been saying all along, legacy us air clerks acquired seniority in ways that one could not at aa...and now, they will be ahead of legacy aa fscs.

Ok he says that his beef is with the TWU but at the same time it seems to me at least in this conversation that he's trying to say that all LAA guys should gain back 100% time and whatever happened at your airline keeping you below him is ok? (Including of course TWA cause he wasn't with them)

i never said screw the us air guys or wouldn't bother posting absurdly selfish me-me-me posts. what i said is the twu should have fought for it's members. if this guy gets seniority from piedmont or psa, then that guy gets seniority from reno or fueling, etc. to me, that's fair. the aa PTer gets full seniority, then the us air PTer gets the same.

you brought up twa and kashner. no idea why...but yes, icahn sold off twa's best assets - aa never flew to lhr from ord until we bought the twa route in 1991, i believe. twa was going to liquidate and aa picked the bones.

the twa hopefuls had no real leg to stand on..getting back 1959 seniority was a total pipe dream and not relevant to this aa/us air scenario.

as far as picking bones, we did the same to eastern. thanks to that deal, you have a spot in mia. how many eastern employees had to lose their job so you can feel safe in mia, ahead of newer us air employees? you told me that us air guys went through the wringer and it's great they got a huge pay raise, etc..etc. what about former eastern employees?

Looks like you've been carrying that beef for a very long time now and I'm guessing on your tombstone will read the words of your beef?

Sad to live with a beef for so long I can only imagine.

i can't say you're wrong. i can tell you that i have an issue with fairness.

i told you yesterday, i wish i was holding the wrong end of the stick.

as far as the rest, i can get by fine. but, that isn't the issue. we are talking about fairness. 'fair and equitable' seems to be thrown around often by judges and arbitrators.

i've been saying all along, legacy us air clerks acquired seniority in ways that one could not at aa...and now, they will be ahead of legacy aa fscs.

i never said screw the us air guys or wouldn't bother posting absurdly selfish me-me-me posts. what i said is the twu should have fought for it's members. if this guy gets seniority from piedmont or psa, then that guy gets seniority from reno or fueling, etc. to me, that's fair. the aa PTer gets full seniority, then the us air PTer gets the same.

you brought up twa and kashner. no idea why...but yes, icahn sold off twa's best assets - aa never flew to lhr from ord until we bought the twa route in 1991, i believe. twa was going to liquidate and aa picked the bones.

the twa hopefuls had no real leg to stand on..getting back 1959 seniority was a total pipe dream and not relevant to this aa/us air scenario.

as far as picking bones, we did the same to eastern. thanks to that deal, you have a spot in mia. how many eastern employees had to lose their job so you can feel safe in mia, ahead of newer us air employees? you told me that us air guys went through the wringer and it's great they got a huge pay raise, etc..etc. what about former eastern employees?
Actually former EAL/Trump people in customer service did get all their Eastern time. Should have gotten only their Trump time but what are you going to do. Again a can of worms

I don't know looks like AA/TWU screwed a lot of people over the years actually entire companies. Correct me if I'm wrong

Debatable. Open to the individual interpretation? AA and TWU are only acronyms.

Did a person or people in those institutions screw others over the years? Absolutely if that's how you want to view it.

Personally though right now I like the job that Parker is doing at AA and Lombardo is doing in the TWU.

But again those are just two "people"

i can't say you're wrong. i can tell you that i have an issue with fairness.

i told you yesterday, i wish i was holding the wrong end of the stick.

as far as the rest, i can get by fine. but, that isn't the issue. we are talking about fairness. 'fair and equitable' seems to be thrown around often by judges and arbitrators.

Ok let's make this simple since everything else is just spinning wheels going nowhere.

What was done to YOU? I don't care about everyone else including the poor family eating dirt in Ethiopia.

What's YOUR particular bone to pick that you've been railing about for days now here?

The thing that happened to YOU that isn't going to change no matter how many pages of posts you want to continue on with this?

I want to read YOUR story?

BTW I TRANSFERRED to MIA because I knew that it was the safest place to be with the Bankruptcy coming soon.

I educated myself. And I didn't expect life to hand me anything on a silver platter.

I seized my own destiny and twisted it to my will.

And I never cried over any of the spilt milk either.

Philosophy

The Dudeist belief system is essentially a modernized form of Taoism stripped of all of its metaphysical and medical doctrines. Dudeism advocates and encourages the practice of "going with the flow", "being cool headed", and "taking it easy" in the face of life's difficulties, believing that this is the only way to live in harmony with our inner nature and the challenges of interacting with other people. It also aims to assuage feelings of inadequacy that arise in societies which place a heavy emphasis on achievement and personal fortune. Consequently, simple everyday pleasures like bathing, bowling, and hanging out with friends are seen as far preferable to the accumulation of wealth and the spending of money as a means to achieve happiness and spiritual fulfillment.

Philosophy

The Dudeist belief system is essentially a modernized form of Taoism stripped of all of its metaphysical and medical doctrines. Dudeism advocates and encourages the practice of "going with the flow", "being cool headed", and "taking it easy" in the face of life's difficulties, believing that this is the only way to live in harmony with our inner nature and the challenges of interacting with other people. It also aims to assuage feelings of inadequacy that arise in societies which place a heavy emphasis on achievement and personal fortune. Consequently, simple everyday pleasures like bathing, bowling, and hanging out with friends are seen as far preferable to the accumulation of wealth and the spending of money as a means to achieve happiness and spiritual fulfillment.
I like that, the only thing it is also the definition of simple minded.Remember the scene from Goodfellas. He's an idiot and he doesn't care if the whole world knows but it sounds nicer in Italian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back