JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a TWU thing?

Anyone can have "trauma" Al. Personally I've avoided the idea of having any "trauma" for over 17 years now.

I appreciate my job WAY more than the idea of having a little "trauma" maybe picked up from the old Lefrak city there.

Holy Crap Al. Even the cheapest Studio in Lefrak is over $1400.00 now. C Allmighty.

http://www.lefrakcity.com/no-fee-apts-rent-queens-nyc/
Whats that one in Brooklyn across from where the mob used too dump all the bodies Starrett city. I'm on long island where they are getting $1100 for a studio garage that's right garage Only thing is when you were getting cold cutsthe other day no way I can eat liverwurst and olive loaf I need some real cold cuts from up here. I'm not going to eat a dozen eggs a day like Bob does

Whats that one in Brooklyn across from where the mob used too dump all the bodies Starrett city. I'm on long island where they are getting $1100 for a studio garage that's right garage Only thing is when you were getting cold cutsthe other day no way I can eat liverwurst and olive loaf I need some real cold cuts from up here. I'm not going to eat a dozen eggs a day like Bob does

Insane man. Totally insane.

I believe the goal is to be ahead of the current front runner when the JCBA is ratified, currently being UA.

There was some confusion on the figure you shared, but it seems to be a much clearer point at this stage.

no need for confusion...i didn't even mention company seniority nor javits.

I'm sure that the employee went home because of the extreme trauma of the incident. It usually takes a few weeks to make it past that trauma mentally.
That guy went to the hospital because he was more than likely not fit for duty.He's gone to the farm several times already for that issue.His life flashed before his eyes...again.

He got fired a few years ago for stealing a jacket out of a CSM's office.Had it on video and everything.
Dopey SOB went and petted sheep for a month and came back.

Strike 7 Toby.

Edit: I hear he put his retirement papers in from the hospital.He had a nice run with TWA and then 15+ with AA.

That guy went to the hospital because he was more than likely not fit for duty.He's gone to the farm several times already for that issue.His life flashed before his eyes...again.

He got fired a few years ago for stealing a jacket out of a CSM's office.Had it on video and everything.
Dopey SOB went and petted sheep for a month and came back.

Strike 7 Toby.

Edit: I hear he put his retirement papers in from the hospital.He had a nice run with TWA and then 15+ with AA.

BEYOND not cool outing the guy man. Even if it does sound like you had a personal beef with him and can throw the guy under the bus with you being completely anonymous.

Sorry W, you seem to have thrown NYer under the bus on a few occasions...especially with your "third person" talk, and that too has personal beef overtones.

Sorry W, you seem to have thrown NYer under the bus on a few occasions...especially with your "third person" talk, and that too has personal beef overtones.

Well a little different A. This is throwing a guy COMPLETELY under the bus, out the door and putting the dirt on the grave. (His Job)

TMI. Way too much TMI.

I don't telegraph anyone's "personal" issues. Especially not when dealing with a disease.

BEYOND not cool outing the guy man. Even if it does sound like you had a personal beef with him and can throw the guy under the bus with you being completely anonymous.
More bad news Weez the new Mustangs are out and they have a new style. Does this make you and your Dockers and Members Only a$$ passe'? I think I might have to start calling you Weaasles

Status
Not open for further replies.