JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
At DFW there are quite a few CSMs that you wonder what their function is. We had one new CSM watching a quick turn ask a guy if he would hook up the tow bar. He had to show her that the tow bar was for a triple7 not a 737 which was on the gate.We all laughed since it was pretty funny but I thought why do they put these people out here in a position to embarrass themselves. Doesn't make sense.

yeah..i believe it. aa is also the type of airline where a handful of 35 year guys have never seen a 777 tow bar or have only seen a 787 on tv. encoder and bag room types. too bad we lost cabin and bus driving. imagine a bus drivers' union losing bus driving service.

then why is she sticking her nose in an area she knows nothing about?
Hey I agree with you. That being said what you are seeing is probably a lack of training and defined job functions.
At DFW there are quite a few CSMs that you wonder what their function is.
Lack of training and defined job functions.
We had one new CSM watching a quick turn ask a guy if he would hook up the tow bar.
New to the job.

So is there any update on when the company and Association will meet again. I haven't heard ANYTHING!

Nice job Weez. You and your buddy's got the AMT thread locked down. Thx.

Nice job Weez. You and your buddy's got the AMT thread locked down. Thx.

dvlhog that was absolutely not my intention and even though I know it was partially my fault I am sincerely sorry.

Again absolutely not my intention period.

dvlhog that was absolutely not my intention and even though I know it was partially my fault I am sincerely sorry.

Again absolutely not my intention period.

And you guys wonder why there is such animosity.

Is there any station mainline station whereas both the lead agent and a clp (numbers) agent both scan the bags and only the lead closes out the flight? that is what is currently happening in our station and given our severe short staffing it pulls an agent from helping in the bin Just asking bec the vast majority of our agents myself included believe this is a f..k. up policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back