JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope when the Leaders of the Association join the talks in DC we can get a much more in depth update then we usually do?

The "rumor" is that Parker will also be joining those talks or at least decision makers who don't have to send proposals up the chain and wait for a response?

It would be nice to know who was there on both sides for the next update.

I hope when the Leaders of the Association join the talks in DC we can get a much more in depth update then we usually do?

The "rumor" is that Parker will also be joining those talks or at least decision makers who don't have to send proposals up the chain and wait for a response?

It would be nice to know who was there on both sides for the next update.
Doubt it, there you go with the glass half full again. Go to the massage parlor holding your back to make people think you are getting a real massage

When is the next session? Someone said when they distribute the equity checks! :)

With a couple more agents transferring out of my station one to CLT and the other to DEN both are waiting on Customs thing even though in our contract it states you have 14 days to report to the new station question is customs holding up the paperwork the people cant get the badge I have to wonder if this will be reflected in the new JCBA rather than 14 days rule will the new JCBA have something different
We had 15 agents transferring to MIA when they found out the Weez got unlimited data on his cell they all withdrew their requests
Regards
Wikileaks

IAH! Lol
Ok so looking at your list with a 5 flight per day Station Staffing formula the only candidate for possible closure would be PVD.

Now see if you can find a list where neither IAM or TWU is staffed that is currently at over over the 5 per day threashold?

We've got new scanners that look like cell phones coming towards the end of the year for some stations. They will either use Sprint or ATT service. United has had them quite awhile. They should work better than the trash we have now especially since they aren't making those anymore.
I don't know the problem you have with scanning when I work the bagroom sometimes I scan the same bag 3 or 4 times. Besides the scanners are already old tech there has to be something down the road that won't require manual scanners.

If I was working in the Bagroom and they don't give me the help to be able to do the job properly cause I have 2 or 3 other flights coming down at the same time, I'll send them out as best I can. I'm NOT going to get hurt to satisfy perfection.

And however those cans come out to me on the gate of course I'm not going to redo them either. So unfortunately yes it will be the downline Station who will have to sort it all out and hopefully they'll QC that flight every time.

Before you condemn come to MIA and try working in that Hell Pit called our Bagroom.

And it does not happen all the time. Only when the S hits the fan.
Agreed. Short staffing is our issue plus a lack of space for the extra carts needed to separate the locals and priorities.

If the "rumor" is true the Leaders "may" be joining in at the end of the month in Washington? "Maybe" Parker will be joining in as well?
Weez It looks like you and your AA prima donnas will be waiting quite a while for a contract. I think I heard the M word. Its definitely going to be "Weaasles long hot summer" I'll have a drink in my hand and my toes in the sand

Weez It looks like you and your AA prima donnas will be waiting quite a while for a contract. I think I heard the M word. Its definitely going to be "Weaasles long hot summer" I'll have a drink in my hand and my toes in the sand
Top of the world

Ah good Al. The "M" word as in May is my new Football Pool box yet again as well.

And the "Beautiful Girls" oh yea are all over the place down here man.

Hey Al I dedicate this song to you. Have a feeling you've been in this position a few times in your days? (Look up the lyrics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back